Stock discussions

Vaampire

ARKG dip choosi kondaam anukuntunna.. entry price suggestions emantaru? Genomics cover avutundi kada.. BNGO laanti one company meeda pettey badalu idi teesukuntey at least 20% return per year anukuntunna.. thoughts?

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

ARKG dip choosi kondaam anukuntunna.. entry price suggestions emantaru? Genomics cover avutundi kada.. BNGO laanti one company meeda pettey badalu idi teesukuntey at least 20% return per year anukuntunna.. thoughts?

buy it now ba... don't try to time it..

42 minutes ago, Galactus said:

short term play? long term aithe not sure

too much competition from Disney Plus and HBO Max in the next 1-2 years , crazy lineup of movies and tv series 

just day trade..575 break ayithe, it will run 

7 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

BABA dance superstar GIF by Sun Pictures

At what price have you purchased 

I purchased at 229 and it’s going down .. instead of avg I sold all shares at same price ...thought that to buy on dip.. when I sold with in a minutes went to 235 from there .. no stopping now 270 may be it will increase today also after Jack ma news 

11 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

I purchased at 229 and it’s going down .. instead of avg I sold all shares at same price ...thought that to buy on dip.. when I sold with in a minutes went to 235 from there .. no stopping now 270 may be it will increase today also after Jack ma news 

11 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

That’s a pretty good one. I will sell it at 300

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Galactus said:

small position , will not sell for 3 years until Apple car is released , lol

Baby stocks user here .. What do you suggest to Buy? I am planning to buy Amazon, apple and microsoft and hold them for few years .. any suggestions on how much to invest on each ? 

11 minutes ago, dingdong143 said:

Baby stocks user here .. What do you suggest to Buy? I am planning to buy Amazon, apple and microsoft and hold them for few years .. any suggestions on how much to invest on each ? 

nee dabbulu man , buy and hold , don't panic sell if it drops a little and you will be good , these are good stocks for beginner , almost like cash with interest , but they had a good runup last year so be careful , do dollar cost averaging and also buy dips..I started with these initially but sold :(  so don't be like me 

Disclaimer: Do your own research , this is not investment advice

13 minutes ago, Galactus said:

nee dabbulu man , buy and hold , don't panic sell if it drops a little and you will be good , these are good stocks for beginner , almost like cash with interest , but they had a good runup last year so be careful , do dollar cost averaging and also buy dips..I started with these initially but sold :(  so don't be like me 

Disclaimer: Do your own research , this is not investment advice

Thanks @Galactuslike a said, i am still a baby learning. Intaku mundu Penny stocks konna but never had experience with daily trading .. .. Oka 3-5 K pedadamu anukuntunna ... Any suggestions on how to split across ? Like 1k amazon, 1k microsoft and 1k apple etc ? 

28 minutes ago, dingdong143 said:

Buy & forget for few yrs