India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

Just now, Ellen said:

Abuse anale... attack anna. hope it is as good as u ani sarcastic ga ante. attack lekapote manchide kani. em chestam Image result for sare sare le enno anukuntam gif ani urkuntam. 

@betapilli naaku indhaaka inko rakamga cheppindhi annaaga  - y u feel it’s attack on u 😂😂

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 8:27 PM, Sachin200 said:

Leftist and centrist batch full form lo unaru ga . Modi strategy or luck emo..Eppudu news /media lo untadu . Direct media interviews ivakapoina . 

no other countries in the world will have people like india. only country where they go to foreign people and beg for help always and gain some browny points.  commies want china to take over india, tama matam counties help chestayi ani kunta madi godava chustara.,

Greta/rehanna lanti vallaki emi avasaram, very sure they didnt even read farmers bill, they just want to be famous and its a joke.. and we all discuss abt twitter and freedom of speech. 

27 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Yes Authoritative

yes , we all blame india and hate india..

but which country citizens in the world behave like ours always begging foreign countries whether due to money or religion or ideology, they want external help always. like they want another british power to rule india again.

99% countries have similar laws, you may find entire world authoritative. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nanik said:

yes , we all blame india and hate india..

but which country citizens in the world behave like ours always begging foreign countries whether due to money or religion or ideology, they want external help always. like they want another british power to rule india again.

99% countries have similar laws, you may find entire world authoritative. 

Did I blamed India ?

my statement was on BJP

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Did I blamed India ?

my statement was on BJP

you are not getting my point, they are doing it because of idiots like rajdeep. 

rajdeep sardesai on live tv claimed farmer shot to death by police, fact is this farmer crashed his tractor into police barraks and got killed in accident. so you are saying, these journalists are right to do that?..

modi is winning as these liberals are going too leftist and dont care abt country. if the leftists start behaving in more balanced way and treat all religions/regions equal, end of story for modi he will not have any weapon to fight. too much left and too much right both are not good for nation.

33 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Did I blamed India ?

my statement was on BJP

- modi ni criticize cheste india ni criticize chesinattu

- govt ni criticize cheste desadroham chesinattu

- Foreigners tweet pedithe adhi “internal matter” antaaru , kaani veellu matuku love jihad antu vere vaalla internal matter loki vellocchu

- whatsapp logiculu

- brain washing conspiracy lu

Adhi matter

atFRQH.gif

17 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

- modi ni criticize cheste india ni criticize chesinattu

- govt ni criticize cheste desadroham chesinattu

- Foreigners tweet pedithe adhi “internal matter” antaaru , kaani veellu matuku love jihad antu vere vaalla internal matter loki vellocchu

- whatsapp logiculu

- brain washing conspiracy lu

Adhi matter

atFRQH.gif

my only concern is people saying whats wrong with foreign support..

is the country so useless, that we need to go and beg foreign countries and people to save india as if they are superior people/gods.

even in the worst scenario, i have never seen any other country citizens begging foreigners like this as if this is a birth right/freedom/human right what ever you might say, this is purely dis gusting behaviour of indians.

same mentality is used by British and  Invaders to rule India, now looks like some people wants this again.

3 minutes ago, nanik said:

my only concern is people saying whats wrong with foreign support..

is the country so useless, that we need to go and beg foreign countries and people to save india as if they are superior people/gods.

even in the worst scenario, i have never seen any other country citizens begging foreigners like this as if this is a birth right/freedom/human right what ever you might say, this is purely dis gusting behaviour of indians.

same mentality is used by British and  Invaders to rule India, now looks like some people wants this again.

Dont act smart

there is no begging 

seeking international support is begging to you? Then you stop doing foreign jobs and your govt stop taking foreign loans and investments 

is your country is too fragile for one tweet from foreign nation?

Hinduism survived islamic and British invation, because it is strong 

bhakthas like you creating unnecessary panic among hindus marching them towards bigotry

if there is any enemy to hinduism that is first bjp and bhaktas like you

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lawda Twitter

Jack dorsey it's owner shouldn't have any ideology and should be neutral, but it supports leftist langas

You better koo