India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Sachin200 ippudu congress lo jariginavi anni post chesthe...modi govt lo jarigedhi correct ayipothada...

this is the patterns...every time..

if something questioned on govt...you guys either reverse attacking by tagging to a political party or religion or caste...and successfully sidelining the actual issue...

inkontha mandi ...appudu enduku adagaledhu antaaru...aa time nenu ee db lo lenu...nenu adigina vishayam meeku teliyadhu...thats silly argument...

just dont act like party karyakarthas...in every instance.. to defend the govt/party...

budget lo...state ki emi ledhu...even in that case also..you guys are defending bjp...which explains...your priorities...

hope i can expect some sensual discussion...instead of ...

yes. this is all theatre. shutting media accounts vishayam lo BJP Congress no difference. Only thing is Congress can be shamed into doing the right thing on some occasions. BJP has no shame. like not even a tiny bit of shame.

Politics used to be about material things. Things like basic necessities. But since India is producing in abundance now, the game has shifted to trolling and media management. 

Today politics is about fighting for rights of people to live and work the way they want to. BJP and its supporters do not understand that concept beyond ffor their own circle. To them, people are getting food to eat.. govt is providing them for free, and has created mechanisms to make sure it reaches them.. rest of what they do is upto them.. rights wights,, they don't give a fcuk.

16 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nuvvu esina post ki reply icha. The reason for blocking accounts .Inka manam civilized countries anukuntey ( first world countries ) kooda happened with restriction of some twitter accounts 

Just other party chesina micromanaging kooda post chesa to show how a secular party like congress acted too .

understood...you replied with one valid point and another unnecessary statement...

but any way...you want to go full on bashing on congress...go ahead (i too hate them case by case)...but that is irrelevent for any current issues....

already..opposition is nothing and useless..and if common people also stop questioning..and do bhajana for every thing...it will leads to another dictatorship...

i am mentioning one more time...i am not belongs to any party, religion or caste...if you want do some discussion...lets be neutral and discuss...

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

understood...you replied with one valid point and another unnecessary statement...

but any way...you want to go full on bashing on congress...go ahead (i too hate them case by case)...but that is irrelevent for any current issues....

already..opposition is nothing and useless..and if common people also stop questioning..and do bhajana for every thing...it will leads to another dictatorship...

i am mentioning one more time...i am not belongs to any party, religion or caste...if you want do some discussion...lets be neutral and discuss...

what is there to discuss when  you have already sold out the opposition. you've already played into the BJP's hands. they've already won this conversation. you don't have anything to hurt them with.

If you think BJP will listen to common man, you are wrong. They won't.  They don't have to.

They just have to say, Congress also did it, and you'll back down. anthe.

you've also bought into the idea that the fight is between the govt and the common poeople, and that politicizing it is bad. How is that even useful? 

I don't understand your types. you don't think through what you say.

remember Indira used to do politics on roti kapda makaan. Now India has achieved it for a sizeable majority of its population. 

the game now has to shift to rights of people. Not a person's right to have twitter hashtag, but a group's right to their forest area dwelling, a village's right to say no to a project that goes through them, a worker's right to not be exploited.. etc.

when you care about crap like twitter hashtags, you give the conversation to BJP on a platter.

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Sachin200 ippudu congress lo jariginavi anni post chesthe...modi govt lo jarigedhi correct ayipothada...

this is the patterns...every time..

if something questioned on govt...you guys either reverse attacking by tagging to a political party or religion or caste...and successfully sidelining the actual issue...

inkontha mandi ...appudu enduku adagaledhu antaaru...aa time nenu ee db lo lenu...nenu adigina vishayam meeku teliyadhu...thats silly argument...

just dont act like party karyakarthas...in every instance.. to defend the govt/party...

budget lo...state ki emi ledhu...even in that case also..you guys are defending bjp...which explains...your priorities...

hope i can expect some sensual discussion...instead of ...

Perfectly said, my mann ki baat

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

Perfectly said, my mann ki baat

yes but Congi same as BJP ani enduku cheppatam? are they really the same?

if they are the same, inka there's no point in quechening this govt.

thing is BJP, Congi are not the same. 

Congi waited for years to pass GST. BJP just pushed it through. 

Congi waited for years patiently working on peace in J&K. BJP shattered it in 1yr with 'muscular' policy. and when that didn't work, did the worst thing possible by repealing 370.

these are psycho acts dude. How can Congi and BJP be the same?

if that is one's argument, then one can as much vote for BJP, because not a single neutral will be convinced.

10 hours ago, Dosakai said:

what is there to discuss when  you have already sold out the opposition. you've already played into the BJP's hands. they've already won this conversation. you don't have anything to hurt them with.

If you think BJP will listen to common man, you are wrong. They won't.  They don't have to.

They just have to say, Congress also did it, and you'll back down. anthe.

you've also bought into the idea that the fight is between the govt and the common poeople, and that politicizing it is bad. How is that even useful? 

I don't understand your types. you don't think through what you say.

are you expecting something like this.....

aa gattu meedha vundi...ee gattu ni thittadam...

ledha...ee gattu meedha nunchi...aa gattu ni thitaadam...

you want to still defend congress...after seeing the dynastic politics with rahul gandhi incompetence...

both are same to me...BJP is bit more dangerous because it plays with people emotions like nationalism and religion...

thats fine if you dont get my type...

55 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

are you expecting something like this.....

aa gattu meedha vundi...ee gattu ni thittadam...

ledha...ee gattu meedha nunchi...aa gattu ni thitaadam...

you want to still defend congress...after seeing the dynastic politics with rahul gandhi incompetence...

both are same to me...BJP is bit more dangerous because it plays with people emotions like nationalism and religion...

thats fine if you dont get my type...

Its not about what I get or don't. you are casually saying that BJP and COngi are same. then what are you protesting about?

what is this kind of detached view on politics? all politicians are bad, and now what?

what you say make sense if it was atleast true. but its not true.

Congi and BJP are not the same.. they are the same in some areas and they are different in crucial areas. Like Congi works on consensus building, while BJP bulldozes everything to get its way. Are they both the same?

Is the current climate of Hindu nationalism in India the same as when Congi was around? Is the repression on free speech same as when Congi was there? 

and this thing about Rahul Gandhi's incompetence.. what exactly do you want him to do? Is there a way he can go against Hindu nationalism and win in India, when neutral people like you keep pointing to his incompetence?

anyway what incompetence? How competent is Modi actually? 

I mean, I don't expect people to start praising Rahul, but can you pls not refer to hiim as incompetent as if its true. He lost a few elections, so he's incompetent aa? big joke.

Even if he was incompetent, how does it affect the regular person. His incompetence in politics is completely different from what he would do in policy.

For instance, he did come up with the policy of 30k transfer(don't remember the exact number) every year for BPL households in 2019 general election campaign. This was a reasonably researched policy that had the backing of many economists.

What kind of competence do you expect? outdoing BJP in getting the Hindu vote? is that even possible at this point in time? 

you are just throwing words around without understaning that you are actually supporting BJP by mocking Rahul Gandhi.

Mock him for the right reason. don't just say blanker statements that he's useless. 

12 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Its not about what I get or don't. you are casually saying that BJP and COngi are same. then what are you protesting about?

what is this kind of detached view on politics? all politicians are bad, and now what?

what you say make sense if it was atleast true. but its not true.

Congi and BJP are not the same.. they are the same in some areas and they are different in crucial areas. Like Congi works on consensus building, while BJP bulldozes everything to get its way. Are they both the same?

Is the current climate of Hindu nationalism in India the same as when Congi was around? Is the repression on free speech same as when Congi was there? 

and this thing about Rahul Gandhi's incompetence.. what exactly do you want him to do? Is there a way he can go against Hindu nationalism and win in India, when neutral people like you keep pointing to his incompetence?

anyway what incompetence? How competent is Modi actually? 

I mean, I don't expect people to start praising Rahul, but can you pls not refer to hiim as incompetent as if its true. He lost a few elections, so he's incompetent aa? big joke.

Even if he was incompetent, how does it affect the regular person. His incompetence in politics is completely different from what he would do in policy.

For instance, he did come up with the policy of 30k transfer(don't remember the exact number) every year for BPL households in 2019 general election campaign. This was a reasonably researched policy that had the backing of many economists.

What kind of competence do you expect? outdoing BJP in getting the Hindu vote? is that even possible at this point in time? 

you are just throwing words around without understaning that you are actually supporting BJP by mocking Rahul Gandhi.

Mock him for the right reason. don't just say blanker statements that he's useless. 

Anna logic edaite undho :giggle:

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Endhuku navvuthunnaav - @Dosakai ichina speech ki Raga place lo Modi, BJp place lo Raga ni pettukoni chusinaava emi :giggle:, it’s fun 🤩 

7yrs of daridram with Modi is better than Rahul or 'dynasty politics' ani feel aithe tappa, ala Modi chesina daani meedha conversation lo Rahul gaadini laagaru.

you are open hindutva. a lot of guys support you by mocking Rahul, even when the topic is not Rahul. 

all you have to do is copy paste some bs... haha.. you can immediately counter everything against Modi with 'what about Rahul/Cong?'

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

go against this Bigtech.

So did China, pakistan, NK etc. What are you implying here? India ki vallaki teda leda ?