Jump to content

G pagala sampandinchali


Recommended Posts

Somedude
10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Agreed. Lot of donations from western world. But I'm hardcore hindu. 

Jagananna and family hard-core Xian. But Hindu ani cheyyadam lehdu. Idhi anthe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • veerigadu

    8

  • Somedude

    5

  • AndhraneedSCS

    4

  • JustChill_Mama

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xtainity Pastor kinda ayyipo Bro there Anil batch lo join avvu

Happiness is more important ani sollu seppakunda any innovative ideas share seyyandi vaaa.  Kanisam oka 500 to 1000 croresssss sampandinchali in next 20 years. 

Invest in TSLA.

veerigadu
1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Depends on how you do politics I guess.

 

 

2019 elections lo my constituency lo minimum 30-35 crores spent chesaru each candidate from 4 different parties. 

In the end only one of them won. He happens to be from nonruling farty. From that perspective all 4 of them are losers. No one will get their money back for another 5 years. 

Kanisam bank lo vesukunte or real estate lo invest chesthe 5 years lo kanisam 50C ayyetiyi emo..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

2019 elections lo my constituency lo minimum 30-35 crores spent chesaru each candidate from 4 different parties. 

In the end only one of them won. He happens to be from nonruling farty. From that perspective all 4 of them are losers. No one will get their money back for another 5 years. 

Kanisam bank lo vesukunte or real estate lo invest chesthe 5 years lo kanisam 50C ayyetiyi emo..

4 of them will change parties and get all their money back (and then some) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
veerigadu
2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

4 of them will change parties and get all their money back (and then some) 

Thopu batch party marithe ne maximum oka MLC guarantee isthunnaru. 

Inka kodali nani status unndoki 20 crores max iccharu ani talk appatlo. 35 crores Return expect ante konchem sahasameee

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
28 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Thopu batch party marithe ne maximum oka MLC guarantee isthunnaru. 

Inka kodali nani status unndoki 20 crores max iccharu ani talk appatlo. 35 crores Return expect ante konchem sahasameee

Kodali nani in 2009. At that time Election cost was way less. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasara_bullodu1
3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Happiness is more important ani sollu seppakunda any innovative ideas share seyyandi vaaa. 

Kanisam oka 500 to 1000 croresssss sampandinchali in next 20 years. 

Step 1.  stop coming to DB

Link to post
Share on other sites

do analysis for nice websites and top amazon products and implement in India or other countries.

or take the dubbing right of top vloggers and dub them into local languages in other countries

Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_sri999
21 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Happiness is more important ani sollu seppakunda any innovative ideas share seyyandi vaaa. 

Kanisam oka 500 to 1000 croresssss sampandinchali in next 20 years. 

Go to politics

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.