Tourcher of life

abulu

1 minute ago, abulu said:

ok I dont know about others. na pellilo jarigina vinthalu visheshalu

So many matches came we or they rejected on basis of jathakam, so this girl jathakam matched ok 

how ever later we come to know that since she is not getting matches bec of jathakam they changed it artifically to match which might be one reason. So verify thorouh background check.

Other reason, this girl never outspoken nor a normal girl very very silent thought the same but once they mouth near and dear ones their thought process is so weird hard to understand for what they upset for what they dont.

He he nalli kutla fellows very dangerous.

Loda loda vaagutharu kondaru. ammo khiladi anukuntaru. Chusthe valle bola untaru.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Satisfy their perception of status (mostly social)

Well educated, 1M net worth unna perception of social status satisfy avvakapote what's the reason

2 minutes ago, abulu said:

ok I dont know about others. na pellilo jarigina vinthalu visheshalu

So many matches came we or they rejected on basis of jathakam, so this girl jathakam matched ok 

how ever later we come to know that since she is not getting matches bec of jathakam they changed it artifically to match which might be one reason. So verify thorough background check.

Other reason, this girl never outspoken nor a normal girl very very silent thought the same but once they mouth near and dear ones their thought process is so weird hard to understand for what they upset for what they dont.

maa cousin ammayi kuda maa aunt and her family date of birth change chesindru because of not getting matches...they reduced her age 5 years and at last they found one guy who was 2 years older than her but after months we found that he is a crook and drinks a lot....%$#$

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

boothulae kadhu baitoditho rendu peekinchina thappu ledhu...I have seen a few guys in my relatives who abuse their inlaws a lot...%$#$

Agreed.

Me too.  

maa cousin ammayi kuda maa aunt and her family date of birth change chesindru because of not getting matches...they reduced her age 5 years and at last they found one guy who was 2 years older than her but after months we found that he is a crook and drinks a lot....%$#$

CITI_c$y

Bottom line give importance to kundali alot. 

2 minutes ago, abulu said:

Enta varaku nammalo anta varakey nammali astrology ni kuda. I am an astrology student and saying this. Edaina athi ayite life lo balance potundi. See it as a direction dont blindly follow man. 

Just now, Sputnik said:

evvaritho match kani nakshatram.

em nakshatram meedhi?

Nakshatram okkati match ayite saripodu ga kundali avvali that depends on TOB, POB and DOB.

6 minutes ago, abulu said:

Not always kundalis are right bro...maa cousin age reduce chesindru but abbay dhi no change at all, but he has some habits since childhood and no one can change him, but they are leading their life good with arguments and fights sometimes...

appudappudu maaollu athai dhaggariki ila Brahmi Walking Into The Club Like GIF - Brahmi WalkingIntoTheClubLike GIFsvelthe, konni rojulu moosukoni untadu...