Tourcher of life

abulu

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Every relation needs effort

yea.idi lekunda no marriage will sustain ups and downs.effort from both the sides

• Upvote 1

Ee thread title spelling  is the biggest torture for me..na ocd all directions lo trigger aitundi. Evaro cheppaka maaarchi kuda it became worse. 

the-big-bang-theory-big-bang-theory.gif 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ee thread title spelling  is the biggest torture for me..na ocd all directions lo trigger aitundi. Evaro cheppaka maaarchi kuda it became worse. 

Ikada evadi problem vadidhega 🤦‍♂️🙏

2 minutes ago, abulu said:

Ikada evadi problem vadidhega 🤦‍♂️🙏

I used to have terrible OCD too cheppesedanini kuda janalaki ippudu control lo undi. I feel okay with the mistake now @3$%

1 hour ago, PhirLalSalam said:

Mottam feminist manda antha ikkade vundi gaa.. uncle ni judge chesaaru gaa.. atta/maamal ku pettadu 

Wakeup man

gone are the good old days of patriarchy where only men used to work

now everyehere divine feminine

next generation will be divine gay

aa next gen will be divine transgender

aa next gen will be without genitals they are god

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

TS ki solutian dorikinda intaki h@) 

39 minutes ago, Chay said:

TS ki solutian dorikinda intaki h@) 

Ledanta anduke malla Title marchi tourcher-of-life antu torturing TS  just like your solutian @3$%

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

I would love to marry a jobless guy.  Vinaku eppudu evaranna batilladara vinamani na logic ? @3$%

I want a intelligent guy but he working isn't mandatory at all for me.  I would def buy stuff for my in laws its one of the ways to win their love and maintain a great relationship. Every relation needs effort.

Naaku job ledu 

BBvnwu-shared.gif

12 hours ago, riashli said:

Iddaru kids anta, u still think she has got lot of free time.. great 

It is not about time or even money.. most house wife’s world is very small and they don’t think beyond their husband, kids and sometimes parents.. and they tend to overthink causing more problems in their families and to themselves.. so edanna job lo join chesthe, they will have other bigger things to think about.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Naaku job ledu 

BBvnwu-shared.gif

Adi okkate meet ayite saripodu. I should love conversing with him . I should feel he is correct for me. He should be invested in the relationship and respect my family. I should feel like surrendering out of love and affection emotionally.  Ayina nuvvu akka ani nannu inka pilavaleda?%$#$

Just now, Amrita said:

Adi okkate meet ayite saripodu. I should love conversing with him . I should feel he is correct for me. He should be invested in the relationship and respect my family. I should feel like surrendering out of love and affection. %$#$

Anni workout cheyochu 

BBvnwu-shared.gif

• Haha 1