Aunty stopped talking to me after i asked her out

filterKaapi

• filterKaapi changed the title to aunty stopped talking to me after i asked her out
Just now, Peter123 said:

lol, you cant just ask for a coffee just like that. 

spanish women are not that open types, 

aa thread la maku aunties are open annaru gaa

Just now, raaajaaa said:

Nuvvu give up ayete naku details pm chey bro

nenu elagalo set chesukunta

Coffee ki adige munde chebuta bill nene pay chestha ani

phd chesukunevallu.. meekendu baa kaamistula gola

51 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

follow up of this thread..

@MRI kaka salaha tho i asked her out for coffee last week.. i am busy ani cheppi tappinchukundi.. after that, eduru padinappudalla ignoring.. previoulsy she used to atleast smile and hi.. now nothing..

aadavaari maatalaku arthale verule ani interpret seddama ante, teda ayithe #metoo ani twitter la petti 10gutarani bhayam... 

looks like i have to give up

nenu direct coffee adagamani eppudu cheppanu bro? anyway, she is not interested.. have your dignity as well and move on.. your hormones took over your thinking.. you misinterpreted her warmth..

Just now, MRI said:

nenu direct coffee adagamani eppudu cheppanu bro? anyway, she is not interested.. have your dignity as well and move on.. your hormones took over your thinking.. you misinterpreted her warmth..

casual hangout annav ga bro 😂 coffe ki kaakunda inkem seyamantav .. but anyway, no hard feelings haha.. ido experience anthe

Just now, filterKaapi said:

casual hangout annav ga bro 😂 coffe ki kaakunda inkem seyamantav .. but anyway, no hard feelings haha.. ido experience anthe

first share dishes and inti taggara manchi chesukomanna.. aa taravata hangout ki adagamanna.. first class chadavakunda second ki jump avutey ela bro?  

Just now, MRI said:

first share dishes and inti taggara manchi chesukomanna.. aa taravata hangout ki adagamanna.. first class chadavakunda second ki jump avutey ela bro?  

avi chesintarvathe adiga bro... dishes share chesa (not pindi vatakalu but light dishes) and helped her with household chores etc., 

coffee ani adigesariki she didn't like the romantic direction things were taking i guess

• filterKaapi changed the title to Makku aunty stopped talking to me after i asked her out
1 minute ago, filterKaapi said:

avi chesintarvathe adiga bro... dishes share chesa (not pindi vatakalu but light dishes) and helped her with household chores etc., 

coffee ani adigesariki she didn't like the romantic direction things were taking i guess

gold digger bro.. vadileyi.. 

• filterKaapi changed the title to Aunty stopped talking to me after i asked her out