Pfizer tho kuda side effects for few!

Raazu

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Pfizer 2nd dose ki pedha side effects raaledhu. Within 2 weeks emanna vache chances untaya?

Yes people with Pfizer are also getting rashes . They can get upto 2 weeks . Every person reacts differently to vaccine so just have medicine handy .

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yes people with Pfizer are also getting rashes . They can get upto 2 weeks . Every person reacts differently to vaccine so just have medicine handy .

😕

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Avenger said:

@Amrita deep sleep kuda side effect kavochu. I got the pfizer vaccine and had really deep sleep. 
how long did your side effects last btw?

48 hrs tarvuta i felt okay. Had energy to at least stand and brush etc.

3hrs after vaccination for 24 hrs i dont know anything.

My arm still hurts but inka 72 hours avvaledu. I am much much much better today.

Bold: Honestly i felt awesome.

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

what card?

Soodi mandhu taruvatha ne hand lo ne details tho patlu, # of doses ani oka card untadhi..save chesukuntse better ani nenu dhachukunna.

Will.never know.

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Masthu mandi got COVID after two doses . Life threatening avvavu antunnaru so May be . I did for sake of finishing it off and getting my card . Future lo that card May be very important. 

Yah! yah, it’s kind of having antivirus software installed in our system, if any virus  enters it gets caught from effecting the system (if it is within those programmed variants )...

I still have to...

• Haha 1

Na close friend dhi e roju 2nd moderna done anta, no side effects so far either from first or second.

valla wife pregnant with second kid,  took first dose, no side effects either. They r taking 2 weeks gap diff  for 2’d dose, just in case if they fall sick, one should able to do household chores.

depends on body, each one is different 

8 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Inside the Lab That Invented the COVID-19 Vaccine

vaccine was developed in 2 days ani bancell confirmed no, that is good enough for saving humanity.. this is good science myaan

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

CDC vaccination card . 

what do you do with that card?? why are Indians fascinated with such cards be it greencard, ead card or ration card @3$%

you had to take such a big risk in spite of knowing first one had a major reaction, do you watch CNN too much by the way

17 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

what do you do with that card?? why are Indians fascinated with such cards be it greencard, ead card or ration card @3$%

you had to take such a big risk in spite of knowing first one had a major reaction, do you watch CNN too much by the way

I talked to two doctors and told them about rashes and CDC advise.  I go by them than CNN or andhra friends . I didn’t take for the card . I took because I have my parents with me . Yes it is worth the risk for my parents.  I used to not take first dose too this soon if my parents werent here . Evari reasons vallaki untayi sir .  Repu edanna ayite ma parents ki  I am affected not anyone in DB kada ?