Pfizer tho kuda side effects for few!

Raazu

Just now, andhra_jp said:

Read this in one online forum

What I heard one of the side effects of Pfizer is temporary Arthritis. My brother and uncle both developed that. And Doctor told its a common complaint with the Pfizer vaccine and suggested my brother report to Pfizer. He said something like T cell attacking your Joints and Knee cell.

Flare of rheumatoid arthritis after COVID-19 vaccination
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(21)00108-9/fulltext

On 4/15/2021 at 7:43 AM, dewarist said:

I was only questioning the motive of the person who made the twitter post

The twitter acct that made the post claimed that they were a Registered Nurse. A person working in the medical field and making such claims does not check out with me. Adverse skin rashes in a fraction of people was one of the side effects that was told. She being a nurse, does she not know on how vaccines work ?

If they are really concerned about safety of the vaccines, they could have taken it up with the appropriate people.

who are the appropriate people, can you elaborate

On 4/14/2021 at 4:35 PM, Amrita said:

Right pic lo lagane naku vachayi.  This is horrible but mine wasnt any less.  I am scared of second shot.

Tagginaya?

52 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Tagginaya?

I got vaccinated for 2nd dose on Monday evening . 24 hours kallu teravaley . Ninna off ani kuda message pettale e roju Petta I was off yesterday ani . Today I am sick with fever and body pains but feels better . I might be okay by tomorrow. Rashes rakapote chalu bhagavantuda .  COVID might have been easier . 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

I got vaccinated for 2nd dose on Monday evening . 24 hours kallu teravaley . Ninna off ani kuda message pettale e roju Petta I was off yesterday ani . Today I am sick with fever and body pains but feels better . I might be okay by tomorrow. Rashes rakapote chalu bhagavantuda .  COVID might have been easier . 

After everything you had gone through.. second dose ki vellav ante sahasam ane chepali kudos..

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

After everything you had gone through.. second dose ki vellav ante sahasam ane chepali kudos..

I just thought to finish it off . Couple of doctors and the nurse at vaccination center also advised me to go for it . I was reluctant but just went for it . 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

24hrs hrs eyes open cheyale ante, is it side effect of vaccine, or u wanted to sleep for 24hrs??? Hope for best, no rashes/hives! U r very strong lady!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

10 hours ago, Raazu said:

24hrs hrs eyes open cheyale ante, is it side effect of vaccine, or u wanted to sleep for 24hrs??? Hope for best, no rashes/hives! U r very strong lady!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Who wants to sleep for 24 hours man ? I fell sick and couldn’t wake up . Tini malla padukunna inko 12 hours . Actually my colleague also did the same ani cheppadu after vaccination day before yesterday  . Abba sairam andaru nalage ani better feel ayya . @3$%

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Amrita said:

as a person who had covid and also had similar affects like you after vaccination, if you extend what you got for  one  week with no desire to eat, headaches and tiredness thats how covid feels. COVID would have been tougher

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Who wants to sleep for 24 hours man ? I fell sick and couldn’t wake up . Tini malla padukunna inko 12 hours . Actually my colleague also did the same ani cheppadu after vaccination day before yesterday  . Abba sairam andaru nalage ani better feel ayya . @3$%

Scary! Anyways, now u r fully protected.. 

5 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

as a person who had covid and also had similar affects like you after vaccination, if you extend what you got for  one  week with no desire to eat, headaches and tiredness thats how covid feels. COVID would have been tougher

May be . I was/am worried about rashes . I had them on day 10 and for 10 days after first dose . Malla vastayemo ani fear inka undi . 2 weeks should pass for me to be confident I guess .

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Scary! Anyways, now u r fully protected.. 

Masthu mandi got COVID after two doses . Life threatening avvavu antunnaru so May be . I did for sake of finishing it off and getting my card . Future lo that card May be very important. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Masthu mandi got COVID after two doses . Life threatening avvavu antunnaru so May be . I did for sake of finishing it off and getting my card . Future lo that card May be very important. 

what card?