Some suggestions from my side who wanna spend in real estate

DesiPokiri

Just sharing my experience as I thought it would be useful for others who are investing..

investment-1

I invested in 5 cents of commercial land and built a complex which totaled around 85 and I am getting rent of 42k for that. 

so Roi for the complex - 1cr to 1.2 cr around (appreciation after building complex) and 42k for 1 year which is around 5 lakhs. Net profit is 25 lakhs and I still pay some small amount of emi to bank.. 

so after 10 years my total rent gain would be around 60 lakhs and as building gets old there won’t be much appreciation and also major chunk of that gain will go to banks at the end of the day.

so finally what I am left with will be that 5 cents of land even after emi struggle and 1 cr investment. 

investment-2

i just bought 2 acres of land near to the road side for 56 lakhs without emi all with my savings and within 3 years each acre raised up to 80 lakhs each now. 
Roi in 3 years is 1 cr.
And it’s going to be asked for ventures now and it might easily go up to 3 lakhs per cent after that. 

so my suggestion for ppl is to invest in more land rather than falling into emi trap of a simple 1 bhk or few cents of commercial complex land. My 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Just sharing my experience as I thought it would be useful for others who are investing..

investment-1

I invested in 5 cents of commercial land and built a complex which totaled around 85 and I am getting rent of 42k for that. 

so Roi for the complex - 1cr to 1.2 cr around (appreciation after building complex) and 42k for 1 year which is around 5 lakhs. Net profit is 25 lakhs and I still pay some small amount of emi to bank.. 

so after 10 years my total rent gain would be around 60 lakhs and as building gets old there won’t be much appreciation and also major chunk of that gain will go to banks at the end of the day.

so finally what I am left with will be that 5 cents of land even after emi struggle and 1 cr investment. 

investment-2

i just bought 2 acres of land near to the road side for 56 lakhs without emi all with my savings and within 3 years each acre raised up to 80 lakhs each now. 
Roi in 3 years is 1 cr.
And it’s going to be asked for ventures now and it might easily go up to 3 lakhs per cent after that. 

so my suggestion for ppl is to invest in more land rather than falling into emi trap of a simple 1 bhk or few cents of commercial complex land. My 2 cents.

It depends on place to place...and funds ....you have to categorise the investments....agri.land investment is good...only if someone have cash and not expecting any returns...

By the time you accumulate money the land prices also raise....

23 minutes ago, k2s said:

Don't invest in india.. it's dead money..

Buy in US where you are there and can take care. ROI is more here in US and less EMI

That depends thatha. All cash aithey india lo land konadam better. Yearly atleast 10-20% increase undi

34 minutes ago, k2s said:

Buy in US where you are there and can take care. ROI is more here in US and less EMI

Last decade india has fallen off a cliff , except IT and pharma none of sectors performed at all

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, k2s said:

I don’t agree. Land in usa is waste compared to india, in india even an average guy can earn crores in real estate if properly planned

11 hours ago, Vaampire said:

That depends thatha. All cash aithey india lo land konadam better. Yearly atleast 10-20% increase undi

11 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t agree. Land in usa is waste compared to india, in india even an average guy can earn crores in real estate if properly planned

You will change your opinion soon in next 3-5 yrs.  

in investment-1 how come ur sayin that after 10 yrs there will not be much appreciation ?? Off course it depends on location though but still even 10+ year old commercial shop gets highly priced in vizag or hyd