Some suggestions from my side who wanna spend in real estate

DesiPokiri

Think twice about investing in India if you want to settle in US for life. mana life time lo ammithe parledu. But I see majority NRIs only buying and never selling. 

Not that easy to bring back huge amounts to US. And your kids wont be having interest to maintain those properties after you. 

9 minutes ago, snoww said:

Think twice about investing in India if you want to settle in US for life. mana life time lo ammithe parledu. But I see majority NRIs only buying and never selling. 

Not that easy to bring back huge amounts to US. And your kids wont be having interest to maintain those properties after you. 

Nri lo konapote ma hyd lo rates etta peragali kaka

4 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Nri lo konapote ma hyd lo rates etta peragali kaka

Uncle how will be the plot rates in coming 2-3 years in Hyd particularly west side and on Srisailam road too

1 minute ago, trent said:

Uncle how will be the plot rates in coming 2-3 years in Hyd particularly west side and on Srisailam road too

20 to 30% increase iathe minimum kaka

Money unna kani chesedi em undi ippudu.

Avasaram ayyinapudu ammu

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, snoww said:

Uncle how r u

kids part is true. Nenu Oka 2 families ni chusa personal ga telusu. Uncle settled in Canada long back that his kids born here in Canada and their age around 35 yrs. India lo uncle ki oka 100 acres around Vijayawada vunnay. And Canada lo oka 200 acres , houses vunnay. 

his kids don’t have any interest in India properties. Even they r not going to India from past 20 yrs. 

4 minutes ago, trent said:

Uncle how r u

kids part is true. Nenu Oka 2 families ni chusa personal ga telusu. Uncle settled in Canada long back that his kids born here in Canada and their age around 35 yrs. India lo uncle ki oka 100 acres around Vijayawada vunnay. And Canada lo oka 200 acres , houses vunnay. 

his kids don’t have any interest in India properties. Even they r not going to India from past 20 yrs. 

I am good vuncle. How are you and life in canada. 

I know few such people too. Parents vunnantha varaku choosukune vallu vundi workout ayyindi. After parents it's hard to maintain properties. And lands vunte relatives ee daggara vundi Mari kabja sepistharu knowing our situation. I know few such people who are going to India just for court hearings on kabja cases. 

38 minutes ago, snoww said:

Settling in USA is aha na pellanta lo chicken type.. you never get it, you ll die dreaming abt it.. I ll earn, leave and live like a king with my parents , workers and business. I have clarity 

53 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

in investment-1 how come ur sayin that after 10 yrs there will not be much appreciation ?? Off course it depends on location though but still even 10+ year old commercial shop gets highly priced in vizag or hyd 

Building old aithe appreciation thaghutindhi baa no matter the place where it is.. end of the day u should only think of cents worth 

48 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Land meda pedite rupayi to rendu rupayalu mithi mandam iana increase avvudi *

*conditions apply

Ppt lu chusi mosapoyi high rate lo lo lo konte asalu ke esaru

Deniki uncle ikkada kuda ppt ani edupu.. yeppudu aa yellow hatred e na.

btw amaravati acres kuda peruguthai no matter what in a year or so. Guntur and vij lo road pakkana unte chalu chinna cent aina peruguddhi. So don’t worry 

44 minutes ago, snoww said:

And why it has to be always abt kids , BS. 

Some ppl earn for peace of mind and for their luxury life too not just for their kids, who cares abt what the kids do with it , after 50 you never know if u live or not 

33 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Settling in USA is aha na pellanta lo chicken type.. you never get it, you ll die dreaming abt it.. I ll earn, leave and live like a king with my parents , workers and business. I have clarity 

Aa clarity vunte parledu

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Deniki uncle ikkada kuda ppt ani edupu.. yeppudu aa yellow hatred e na.

btw amaravati acres kuda peruguthai no matter what in a year or so. Guntur and vij lo road pakkana unte chalu chinna cent aina peruguddhi. So don’t worry 

Ppt ante baboridi okkate na kaka

Rera registration lekunda kuda pre launch ani market chesi dobbutunaru hyd la

27 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

And why it has to be always abt kids , BS. 

Some ppl earn for peace of mind and for their luxury life too not just for their kids, who cares abt what the kids do with it , after 50 you never know if u live or not 

Agreed. But majority Indians mentality is save everything for kids by compromising current life style. And few vuncles invest all their savings in India which their kids might not even get in future. 

20 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Ppt ante baboridi okkate na kaka

Rera registration lekunda kuda pre launch ani market chesi dobbutunaru hyd la

Aa vishayam lo local registration value check chesthe ardam aipotundhi mro office lo, aa area lo entha worth undhi ani.. anthakuminchi oka penny pettaklarle