Telangana uncles living in usa

DesiPokiri

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Still waiting for your response @ChinnaBhasha

ah.. this is the same old nonsense you repeat when you are cornered.. I don't want to start it all over again, as @Raven_Rayes already said, you should stop the nonsense once you are proven wrong.. but that's not case with you. the only outcome for me here is not to take your posts seriously anymore, which I used to take earlier. 

and regarding abusing part, it was retort to the ts, and I'm no idealistic person to keep mum.. I might have crossed line somewhere, but I'm not gandhi, or I'm preaching any idealistic stuff here. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

how do you develop all areas uniformly ? emaina magic vuntadha. If you need entertainment in your house will you buy a tv for all rooms immideately ? or will you buy one and ask people to come there if they want entertainment and then as you get richer you buy tvs everywhere.

Anyway AP shouldnt have developed hyd - actually hindus with their caste system etc dont deserve development at all. There is no social stability - it will create caste rivalry which is logical. Best is that they remain like beggars.

Actually excellent point , it is not possible to develop all areas uniformly simply because some areas have much more economic potential . 

But United AP didn't create any infrastructure in areas with high economic potential simply because the rulers never cared for it.   

we have a 1000 km coast line , how many ports did we build ?  How many fishing harbours ?  Any beach resorts ?  Hell for all I know we didn't even build sea based thermal plants except in krishnapatnam

We even had a huge city Chennai 50 km from border and the only infrastructure built there was from a private player . We could have developed our own noida or gurgoan .

Visakapatnam+vijaywada IT export is so pathetic only 730 crores in 2019 , are they 100 times worse than Hyderabad ?  Even mysuru has like several times more It jobs than whole AP.

That is why I still maintain that division of state is the best thing that happened to present AP simply because  we  moved away from Hyderabad based development and grab oppurnities  wherever possible.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Actually excellent point , it is not possible to develop all areas uniformly simply because some areas have much more economic potential . 

But United AP didn't create any infrastructure in areas with high economic potential simply because the rulers never cared for it.   

we have a 1000 km coast line , how many ports did we build ?  How many fishing harbours ?  Any beach resorts ?  Hell for all I know we didn't even build sea based thermal plants except in krishnapatnam

We even had a huge city Chennai 50 km from border and the only infrastructure built there was from a private player . We could have developed our own noida or gurgoan .

Visakapatnam+vijaywada IT export is so pathetic only 730 crores in 2019 , are they 100 times worse than Hyderabad ?  Even mysuru has like several times more It jobs than whole AP.

That is why I still maintain that division of state is the best thing that happened to present AP simply because  we  moved away from Hyderabad based development and grab oppurnities  wherever possible.

+1

3 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ah.. this is the same old nonsense you repeat when you are cornered.. I don't want to start it all over again, as @Raven_Rayes already said, you should stop the nonsense once you are proven wrong.. but that's not case with you. the only outcome for me here is not to take your posts seriously anymore, which I used to take earlier. 

and regarding abusing part, it was retort to the ts, and I'm no idealistic person to keep mum.. I might have crossed line somewhere, but I'm not gandhi, or I'm preaching any idealistic stuff here. 

Direct question ki answer immante chaatha kaaka in tha sodhi.

Let me repeat - under what basis do you derive so much pleasure that people of your own language or even your caste (who most of whom never even set foot in tg) have been "kicked out" of chennai in 1952. There were no pulkas then.

Its a simple question and you cannot answer but it holds a mirror to your hate . A hate completely normalized by langa movement and taught to you and you accepted it without question. I am just telling you know like a brother - its time to ask the questions and try to become a better person. its up to you.

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Krishnapatnam, ganagavaram all came under united AP. Basically your posts will have weight if you get rid of the nonsense pulka paronia. You basically twist your tongue in several directions only for making political points but never factual points.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Direct question ki answer immante chaatha kaaka in tha sodhi.

Let me repeat - under what basis do you derive so much pleasure that people of your own language or even your caste (who most of whom never even set foot in tg) have been "kicked out" of chennai in 1952. There were no pulkas then.

Its a simple question and you cannot answer but it holds a mirror to your hate . A hate completely normalized by langa movement and taught to you and you accepted it without question. I am just telling you know like a brother - its time to ask the questions and try to become a better person. its up to you.

I already said that's a retort for the kind of language used by TS... and even said I might have crossed line somewhere.. now what's this fuss about? 

@Telugodura456 at least iam not preaching brotherhood here.. if at all, it's you who speaks about TG people in insulting tone calling them banchans, and otherside preach brotherhood.. 

actually you don't even have any moral standpoint to question others.. It's you who should feel shame for your thought process and introspect. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Krishnapatnam, ganagavaram all came under united AP. Basically your posts will have weight if you get rid of the nonsense pulka paronia. You basically twist your tongue in several directions only for making political points but never factual points.

You people seems to have very short memory , there was a huge campaign against both of these ports and even sricity by your party . There was a flurry of litigations to stop them from going through but appati state govt strong kabbati emi peekaledu

Maha metha konchem chesadu anuko migatha Andhra nayakulu emi peekaru ? 

Machilipatnam port is one of the oldest ports in East coast , endhuku develop cheyaledhu ?  

KG basin gas endhuku Ambani  ki ammesaru  in return for kickbacks ? 

Andhra leaders must answer and public must introspect for electing such buffoons

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I already said that's a retort for the kind of language used by TS... and even said I might have crossed line somewhere.. now what's this fuss about? 

Thats a retort ? - what a dishonest reply. That was a standard thing said like years by telangana sepratists. It was said even by Professor jaishankar. Such thoughts are core component of the TG sepratism which again achieved nothing other than KCR as CM. You just dont want to face up to what you have supported and what you "achieved" .

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thats a retort ? - what a dishonest reply. That was a standard thing said like years by telangana sepratists. It was said even by Professor jaishankar. Such thoughts are core component of the TG sepratism which again achieved nothing other than KCR as CM. You just dont want to face up to what you have supported and what you "achieved" .

I never supported KCR attitude anywhere anytime.. we know what's happening with our state and know how to fix that.. taking any help from andhra political parties is definitely not one of them. so chill. 

don't keep repeating the same point again and again. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

You people seems to have very short memory , there was a huge campaign against both of these ports and even sricity by your party . There was a flurry of litigations to stop them from going through but appati state govt strong kabbati emi peekaledu

Maha metha konchem chesadu anuko migatha Andhra nayakulu emi peekaru ? 

Machilipatnam port is one of the oldest ports in East coast , endhuku develop cheyaledhu ?  

KG basin gas endhuku Ambani  ki ammesaru  in return for kickbacks ? 

Andhra leaders must answer and public must introspect for electing such buffoons

First off i no longer support TDP. Right now with the choices we have it is YSRCP . But unlike you i will never be a blind supporter or hater. Gangavaram was initiated and started by CBN. Those litigations are political when in opposition , everyone knows they will not stop anything. Again you talk everything in such a  political way.

I agree lot of parts of andhra were never developed. It is strange you bought up Machilipatnam now and then again you will whine there is favoritism for krishna district in amaravati. 

The fact of the matter is your questions about neglect of andhra  are just rhetoric, dishonest and just to provide a support to KCR/Telangana because your major emotional satisfaction is "pulkas" defeated in Hyd. Apart from that you really have no thoughts, everything goes in circles. Neither you care for development other than simply putting out some words as virtue signalling nor you care for machilipatnam.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I never supported KCR attitude anywhere anytime.. we know what's happening with our state and know how to fix that.. taking any help from andhra political parties is definitely not one of them. so chill. 

don't keep repeating the same point again and again. 

its not KCR - the whole TG movement can never be supported by an decent person because its based on such hate and silly prejudices and also it doesnt even bring any "self rule". A real "self rule" demand which is actually more justifed as TG was occupied by india in 1948 requires real guts and can actually change the destiny of the people living there. Even if pulkas are such a problem (which itself is a matter of debate) they can be easily politically defeated and as a matter of fact they have been defeated many times. And with growth of PRP in 2009 etc they may have even vanished.

United AP had powerful TG CMs such as chenna reddy, PVNR and it could easily have them in future too. Add a few superheroes in film industry from telangana then the desire of regional aspiration can easily be satisfied. People were already intermarrying based on caste between regions.

While i oppose pulkas - one good thing about them is they never made plans to divide people for political gains. They got political power only in 83 . before that they used to be with communists etc which never had power. And they never used it as an excuse to divide state just to get CM position.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is strange you bought up Machilipatnam now and then again you will whine there is favoritism for krishna district in amaravati. 

A port is an essential infrastructure that will actually generate revenue and lot of jobs , there's no need to oppose such projects anywhere .

comparison of Amaravathi  white elephant to machilipatnam port is just asinine.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The fact of the matter is your questions about neglect of andhra  are just rhetoric, dishonest and just to provide a support to KCR/Telangana because your major emotional satisfaction is "pulkas" defeated in Hyd. Apart from that you really have no thoughts, everything goes in circles. Neither you care for development other than simply putting out some words as virtue signalling nor you care for machilipatnam.

Why are you so obsessed with Telangana ? I don't a give a about the state or its politics , they will decide what's right for them not you and me . 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its not KCR - the whole TG movement can never be supported by an decent person because its based on such hate and silly prejudices and also it doesnt even bring any "self rule". A real "self rule" demand which is actually more justifed as TG was occupied by india in 1948 requires real guts and can actually change the destiny of the people living there. Even if pulkas are such a problem (which itself is a matter of debate) they can be easily politically defeated and as a matter of fact they have been defeated many times. And with growth of PRP in 2009 etc they may have even vanished.

United AP had powerful TG CMs such as chenna reddy, PVNR and it could easily have them in future too. Add a few superheroes in film industry from telangana then the desire of regional aspiration can easily be satisfied. People were already intermarrying based on caste between regions.

While i oppose pulkas - one good thing about them is they never made plans to divide people for political gains. They got political power only in 83 . before that they used to be with communists etc which never had power. And they never used it as an excuse to divide state just to get CM position.

ok, i dont have any intentions to change your opinion, and i don't think you are open enough to change it. and i dont want to waste my time as well.. keep going.