Telangana uncles living in usa

DesiPokiri

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

BTW i really like TG self rule - if TG really has any self rule. They dont. IF they indeed had self rule then it would have automatically come to andhra, tamilnadu, kerala, bengal, maha, punjab,k ashmir etc.

but it still doesn't mean that TG/AP reuniting will magically bring in that 'self rule' that you so like. lol.

you are pissing off your fellow TG'ites on the silly hope of separate country.

if you are negotiating some kind of partnership, its basic manners to be nice to people you are looking to partner. lol. not abuse them and call them banchans.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

TG and AP are already doing it.

a 'federalized' India doesn't rest on these two states again uniting. lol.

your main point itself is full thussssss...

Nee sodha needhi. You are like that needy kid who needs to win a arguement. TG/AP are able to invest their revenue back to their people ? even to send a single delegation to china for investment they must get approval from external affairs, finance minister and pmo etc.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont get personal - yes i got personal one time in this thread with @ChinnaBhasha but thats just to illustrate what he is doing with me.  I use strong language  (again not due to hate but due to irritation)- there is a difference between strong language and  getting personal.

nothing matters to me.

the only thing that matters to me is that your points are pathetic. and you cannot defend them

yet you act like they are self evident.

Nee sodha needhi. You are like that needy kid who needs to win a arguement. TG/AP are able to invest their revenue back to their people ? even to send a single delegation to china for investment they must get approval from external affairs, finance minister and pmo etc.

No, I'm glad to concede an argument. I want you to expand on your argument and shine more light on it.

you are hell bent on spiralling into a blackhole of self masturbatory posts the minute you are challenged.

Also, you don't need to send delegations to anywhere to get investments.. Did CBN tell you that?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 db means, when you are constantly being proven wrong on something, you should stop pushing that silly agenda.

basic manners.

i have never seen you make any substantial points on anything. just rage like a fool.  I dont have an "agenda" - i just present my thoughts on what is fair , what is just and what works. Its not my problem if it makes you uncomfortable because of all the prejudice you carry.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No, I'm glad to concede an argument. I want you to expand on your argument and shine more light on it.

you are hell bent on spiralling into a blackhole of self masturbatory posts the minute you are challenged.

Also, you don't need to send delegations to anywhere to get investments.. Did CBN tell you that?

what expand argeuement? you want me to give you a silly road map like your "how to pump up pride in andhra". There too you are doing it as some pity party on andhra and not any genuine principle . I am here to share thoughts on principles and on whats good and whats not ra moron. Not to run a political agenda here. Like most i have regular work to do as well.

i have never seen you make any substantial points on anything. just rage like a fool.  I dont have an "agenda" - i just present my thoughts on what is fair , what is just and what works. Its not my problem if it makes you uncomfortable because of all the prejudice you carry.

Well, I called out your bs about 'language' based nations.

to me all fight against authority is local. It'll always be an ongoing fight everywhere, in st louis, in TG, in Andhra, in TN, everywhere.

It makes no sense to hold one particular identity language, or region or whatever above all else, and claim that authority arising from that base identity will be better.

since you are the one making that claim, it should be you who should argue for it, instead of losing your sh1t on others who challenge you.

To me, all authority must be opposed. And I won't even mourn the death of any leader. except ones who lived among the people and lead by example.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

to me all fight against authority is local. It'll always be an ongoing fight everywhere, in st louis, in TG, in Andhra, in TN, everywhere.

It makes no sense to hold one particular identity language, or region or whatever above all else, and claim that authority arising from that base identity will be better.

since you are the one making that claim, it should be you who should argue for it, instead of losing your sh1t on others who challenge you.

To me, all authority must be opposed. And I won't even mourn the death of any leader. except ones who lived among the people and lead by example.

you called out my bs about language bsed nations? really? where? in your delusional fcktard dreams? you picked desperately exceptions here and there and declared vicotry. you are one funny fool really.

And you are rest of the post is as muddled as rubbish. Most upper castes in india love to talk in generics like that because it conveniently sidesteps the real prejudice in form of caste system and the tax tyranny of india against south. Piccha light.

what expand argeuement? you want me to give you a silly road map like your "how to pump up pride in andhra". There too you are doing it as some pity party on andhra and not any genuine principle . I am here to share thoughts on principles and on whats good and whats not ra moron. Not to run a political agenda here. Like most i have regular work to do as well.

yes, my Andhra post was silly. I hardly had a couple mins time to think about it before I posted. What about your bs 'telugu identity' posts? How much time did you spend thinking about what you are posting? Wasn't the blowback to that position obvious?

for eg. I won't post again on Andhra like that. what about you?

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ipudoka abusive reply istadu, or a personal comment instead of responding to your comment. 

but iam amazed with his patience to bring up this non sense again and again, even after getting exposed.. I'll give it to that fellow... needs lot of patience to repeat the crap, and keep responding nonsense to people, though there's nothing which makes any sense in those arguments. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you called out my bs about language bsed nations? really? where? in your delusional fcktard dreams? you picked desperately exceptions here and there and declared vicotry. you are one funny fool really.

And you are rest of the post is as muddled as rubbish. Most upper castes in india love to talk in generics like that because it conveniently sidesteps the real prejudice in form of caste system and the tax tyranny of india against south. Piccha light.

your language based nation idea works for TN, but not for Telugus. You are too dumb to realize this.

and keep raking old bs, and getting your arse kicked, and whine about it.

Indian tyranny is felt more by Andhra. And your solution is to reunite again? how historically vacant are you? do you think people have short term memories and can just reset themselves to fit your mental model and start arguing for it?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your language based nation idea works for TN, but not for Telugus. You are too dumb to realize this.

and keep raking old bs, and getting your arse kicked, and whine about it.

Indian tyranny is felt more by Andhra. And your solution is to reunite again? how historically vacant are you? do you think people have short term memories and can just reset themselves to fit your mental model and start arguing for it?

My solution is not for andhras alone or tamils alone. I am not a andhra bigot or south india bigot or anything.

Its a general human principle - govern them in their language and invest their taxes back to them and also engage the world directly on behalf of their people not some pompous jackass sitting in delhi.

Once this principle is applied equally to everyone in a fair manner- andhra is strong enough to flourish in it. We in andhra want fairness and the freedom- to be treated fairly - we dont care about special treatments.

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ipudoka abusive reply istadu, or a personal comment instead of responding to your comment. 

but iam amazed with his patience to bring up this non sense again and again, even after getting exposed.. I'll give it to that fellow... needs lot of patience to repeat the crap, and keep responding nonsense to people, though there's nothing which makes any sense in those arguments. 

I think I should stop responding to him. he's seriously delusional about how obvious his points are, and when they are obviously wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

My solution is not for andhras alone or tamils alone. I am not a andhra bigot or south india bigot or anything.

Its a general human principle - govern them in their language and invest their taxes back to them and also engage the world directly on behalf of their people not some pompous jackass sitting in delhi.

Once this principle is applied equally to everyone in a fair manner- andhra is strong enough to flourish in it. We in andhra want fairness - to be treated fairly - we dont care about special treatments.

There's no such principle.

people can chose to govern themselves in anyway they want to.

if you want Telugus to unite, you should first learn to respect TG people, and try to sweet talk them to build a consensus about your idea. It may take several decades. you need patience.

right now, your point is just stupid. especially when the state has just divided 7yrs back.. raking that again and again is only going to get more people off your train.

you are so boring.

There will be governance systems in future that won't be tied to where you live.. like you can live in Hyderabad and be governed by a global body that is based in Tokyo that provides all your services. lol.

think big and broad man. my idea above is as equally plausible as your idea of 'telugu' country.

and the thing is, I'm against even that system. lol. I'm such an asshole.