Kokapet- a megapolis in the making

hyperbole

14 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

neeke ekkula telsiundali kaka but I am also looking to invest in Mohila and Sankarpally areas. If you have any plots just hold on to those and never sell (has a potential of 100,00/yard in next 5 to 10 years)

GO 111 full ga kakunda konni lepe laga unnaru to start with 1 or 2 villages

Next elections lo RR dist la GO111 might become a very important issue. Next elections lope teesesi, NGT guidelines follow avutaru anukuntunna.

I was looking for Non-Villa , non gated community plots…but hard to find those type of plots. 

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

MyHome Life hub. 40M sft(going to be asia’s largest office complex)

2020-10-18-12_52_34-png.633303

Bro Kokapet lo already villas too expensive like 20,000 per SqFT. Like a 5000 SqFT villa in a gated community will be like 10cr plus GST plus amenities and stamps duty, interiors on top of it so roughly 12 cr. Shnakarpally Mokila La Kooda villas are costing between 3 to 4 cr. Builders already bought most of the land till Chevella and vikarabad

7 hours ago, hyperbole said:

neeke ekkula telsiundali kaka but I am also looking to invest in Mohila and Sankarpally areas. If you have any plots just hold on to those and never sell (has a potential of 100,00/yard in next 5 to 10 years)

avanni 3 yrs back ee andanantha pricey vundey ippudu baga perigi vuntayi.

3yrs back ee shankarpalli route lo vunna gated community lo 1.5C chepparu villas after that business school oka gate community vundii

35 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Bulkapur village ni GO 111 nundi exclude chestunnatu news leak ayindi from TRS sources

Evado okadu court ki pothadu. Not that easy anukunta.  

18 hours ago, hyperbole said:

dude i recently purchased a plot in pre-launch gated community with Phoenix at Deverampally which is 16 kms from Shankerpally..any idea and feedback of this area?

29 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

dude i recently purchased a plot in pre-launch gated community with Phoenix at Deverampally which is 16 kms from Shankerpally..any idea and feedback of this area?

Feedback em ledu, paina videos choosinavu kada, the city on western side will go until chevalla, you are sitting on a gold mine, 10 years that part will become the busiest parts not just in Hyderabad but whole country. The amount of office space coming up is mind boggling, just myhome/rmz/dlf(1:1:1  partenrs) are building asia’s largest office complex. Every million sft translates into 10000 jobs and imagine what a space of 100-150 msft(just the SEZ) could do..the city on that part will explode in 20 years.

10 lakhs new jobs and that means those many new homes atleast. If you so much talent pool in one place you will see explosion in innovation and startups like bangalore and every company no matter would have a branch office in both bangalore and Hyderabad 

• Upvote 1

5-20cr luxury housing/apartments is the new trend happening in Hyderabad, in 3 years you see news that Hyderabad emerging as 3rd most sought location in the country for luxury and premium housing after Delhi and Mumbai.

there are atleast a dozen such projects happening 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Hyderabad salu ra inkentha expand chestaru go to tier 2 cities 

Sangareddy dhaka osthe chalu anna thrvafha inch perakkapoina okay