Second job trying. Tips please

DesiPokiri

6 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

I just came for money uncle, I won’t beat around bush like you

Okay money kosam ocha antunnav… why this country ? 
then why you are not least bothered about this and Ee country exploit chestundi nenu denni exploit chesta Aney mindset correct aa? 

whatveer your intentions are but more people

with that kind of attitude could be worst for this great country man ! 

7 hours ago, Covid said:

};_ are we not after GC and citizenship 

being a soldier is not easy, be it any country Respect Respect Respect 

Antha aalochana untey bagundedi… sad part is lot of people want this country for their selfish ends but have least concern about this. Funny part is these kind of people don’t give a damn about the country’s future want their and their kids future here …

total hypocritical lives.

EmAnna antey gc lu citizenship lu ani edupu. These losers can’t even live a soldier’s life for one day . only benefits kosam kuda veellu avi earn cheskoleru! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Okay money kosam ocha antunnav… why this country ? 
then why you are not least bothered about this and Ee country exploit chestundi nenu denni exploit chesta Aney mindset correct aa? 

whatveer your intentions are but more people

Coz this country lo money ekkuva vastadhi no. I went to Europe too but here am saving more simple uncle andhuke came not with double standards like you..

and fck the attitude , atleast I have better attitude than many white fascists or policemen who killed an innocent black man in daylight ..

Alanti edhavale ee country lo unnappudu, i am better than many in this country uncle, this is no goppa Desham, only paisal vacche desham period.

6 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Antha aalochana untey bagundedi… sad part is lot of people want this country for their selfish ends but have least concern about this. Funny part is these kind of people don’t give a damn about the country’s future want their and their kids future here …

total hypocritical lives.

EmAnna antey gc lu citizenship lu ani edupu. These losers can’t even live a soldier’s life for one day . only benefits kosam kuda veellu avi earn cheskoleru! 

Lol I don’t want gc or citizen ship in this country uncle, I just want money. I have laid back life in india which I will go back and enjoy in my middle age rather than having confused nationalism 

13 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Rofl comment. Great anta, andhulo? Pakka countries lo innocent people ni Sampadam lo na or world lo né ekkada lenattu Capitol attacks cheyinchukovadam lo na.. b please lol

55 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Rofl comment. Great anta, andhulo? Pakka countries lo innocent people ni Sampadam lo na or world lo né ekkada lenattu Capitol attacks cheyinchukovadam lo na.. b please lol

Inka nuvvu evaro telisindi..😂😂😂

its the end. 
You don’t need the attention! 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol I don’t want gc or citizen ship in this country uncle, I just want money. I have laid back life in india which I will go back and enjoy in my middle age rather than having confused nationalism 

Ee desham ichina opportunity valla sampadinchey money India lo neekenduku? 
lol.

You can love any country but atleast have some respect towards the country that you need to make money so that you can live  better in the country you love ! 

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ee desham ichina opportunity valla sampadinchey money India lo neekenduku? 
lol.

You can love any country but atleast have some respect towards the country that you need to make money so that you can live  better in the country you love ! 

Lol if you wanna talk like that, nenu icchina dabbulatho run aina college lu..

man, evaru urike ivvaru, I am selling my talent and getting paid simple no service here, they should have stopped f1 students and taking their money if they want to during COVID atleast , did they ? Lol

inka lagaku teguddhi 

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Inka nuvvu evaro telisindi..😂😂😂

its the end. 
You don’t need the attention! 

Why do I need attention? That’s what you can say if you can’t counter an argument and don’t have anything to say coz it’s truth and it butt hurts 

• 4 weeks later...

Different time zones ye best option.

Calif lo okati, NY lo okati unte, anni meetings morning 4 hours lo complete chesukovali.

Tarvata must attend meetings unte, block calendar at the other place. Meetings miss aite matram kashtame.

Ivanni manage chesina work load ekkuva unte doola teerio. 

Keep one FT and other contract. Chiraku dobbite, easy ga manesetattu undali. Power of being able to walk away is amazing.

One of my friends had paralyzed while working on multiple jobs. 

I am telling you on my personal experience. You could go bald quickly. It is unnecessary stress and end of the day it is not worth risking health.

Your lifespan decrease atleast an year because of this additional stress. 

• 4 months later...