Second job trying. Tips please

DesiPokiri

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lol bp pill esko. The more careless people in the world is danger to the society ! 
hope you are not one of them. 
nuvvetla pothey naakendi! 
Gummadikaya donga antey shoulders massaging why? 

Lol careless endhi va, opportunity vasthe grab chesukuntaru, that is human nature, ala grab chesukoni polo mani née parents American citizenship deniki nokkesaru, or nuvvu deniki thella danini chesukoni untav simple ga citizenship dobbeyyadanike ga,

mera Bharat mahan ani intlo koorchovachchu ga. All are opportunists va, don’t preach like pathivratha 

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol careless endhi va, opportunity vasthe grab chesukuntaru, that is human nature, ala grab chesukoni polo mani née parents American citizenship deniki nokkesaru, or nuvvu deniki thella danini chesukoni untav simple ga citizenship dobbeyyadanike ga,

mera Bharat mahan ani intlo koorchovachchu ga. All are opportunists va, don’t preach like pathivratha 

Haha… digajaraku oddu… 

Neeku edi  right o adi chesko.. Chattam thana pani thanu cheskpothadi… 

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Haha… digajaraku oddu… 

Neeku edi  right o adi chesko.. Chattam thana pani thanu cheskpothadi… 

Citizenship kosam aithe white dhanni chesukone antha digajaranu, atleast I love and marry whom I like and some citizenship doesn’t determine my life uncle 

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lol bp pill esko. The more careless people in the world is danger to the society ! 
hope you are not one of them. 
nuvvetla pothey naakendi! 
Gummadikaya donga antey shoulders massaging why? 

Vuncle chill uncle edo porodu future kosam kastapadutunnadu anukuni idiseyi. 

Evari requirements vallavi kadaa ankul

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Citizenship kosam aithe white dhanni chesukone antha digajaranu, atleast I love and marry whom I like and some citizenship doesn’t determine my life uncle 

Quickgun ankul combat veteran vaa he served in Iraq and Afghanistan, give him some respect. Edo peddayana chadastham ga chepthadu anukuni idiseyi lite, nuvvu chesedanilo tappem ledu bro all the best. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Quickgun ankul combat veteran vaa he served in Iraq and Afghanistan, give him some respect. Edo peddayana chadastham ga chepthadu anukuni idiseyi lite, nuvvu chesedanilo tappem ledu bro all the best. 

Lol india lo putrì vere countries ki serve cheyyadam endhi vaa, I don’t believe in that concept unless you are telling me the intention is to get citizenship  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Haha… then why did you leave your mother land man ?

just edo anali ani anaku. Nee ishtamochinattu chesko. I was generalizing that the more greedy society becomes the more dangerous it will be for everyone. I guess you are part of the society too.

I don’t mean you are greedy or anything.

gummadi kaya donga antey shoulders massage cheskoku! 
do whatever best works for you and contribute to the economy & society.

why would we bother as long as you are not danger to the future ! 

5 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Lol india lo putrì vere countries ki serve cheyyadam endhi vaa, I don’t believe in that concept unless you are telling me the intention is to get citizenship  

};_ are we not after GC and citizenship 

being a soldier is not easy, be it any country Respect Respect Respect 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ade India lo putti vere countries pourasatvam puchukodam totally okay antav anthena

49 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Haha… then why did you leave your mother land man ?

just edo anali ani anaku. Nee ishtamochinattu chesko. I was generalizing that the more greedy society becomes the more dangerous it will be for everyone. I guess you are part of the society too.

I don’t mean you are greedy or anything.

gummadi kaya donga antey shoulders massage cheskoku! 
do whatever best works for you and contribute to the economy & society.

why would we bother as long as you are not danger to the future ! 

I just came for money uncle, I won’t beat around bush like you

16 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ade India lo putti vere countries pourasatvam puchukodam totally okay antav anthena

You can live in any country and earn money in any country , but if you are fighting for your country you should have some more national or pride feeling for your own country than the normal citizens, else as a solider you are a confused for what country you are fighting for unless you fight for citizenship 

42 minutes ago, Covid said:

};_ are we not after GC and citizenship 

being a soldier is not easy, be it any country Respect Respect Respect 

I admit that I am after money, no preachings involved 

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

You can live in any country and earn money in any country , but if you are fighting for your country you should have some more national or pride feeling for your own country than the normal citizens, else as a solider you are a confused for what country you are fighting for unless you fight for citizenship 

A soldier is a professional, he might be fighting for what he believes is an ideology or he could be purely doing it for personal reasons. So you are saying that it's totally okay to live in any country or make money there(eating your cake) but if someone were to take the responsibility of perhaps fighting in it's Armed services it is suddenly not okay? How's that "national pride" any different to a soldier who believes in fighting for let's say ideology of the nation he lives in, or even purely from a business standpoint(what he gets vs what he gives). 

And what do you mean fight for citizenship?? 10-15 years GC kosam line lo niluchuni wait cheyadam, aa wait time perigekoddi senators ni laws reconsider cheyamani pressurize cheyadam fighting kaadaa? looks like you are confused about your own hypocrisy here. Tinochu, enjoy cheyochu, 2 jobs chesi 10gi odalochu but evadanna aa nation ki fight chesthey abbosi full confused aah. I have no issues with your disagreement with Quickgun on a personal level, but if you don't want to be judged better don't judge people with what you consider your own yardstick

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

A soldier is a professional, he might be fighting for what he believes is an ideology or he could be purely doing it for personal reasons. So you are saying that it's totally okay to live in any country or make money there(eating your cake) but if someone were to take the responsibility of perhaps fighting in it's Armed services it is suddenly not okay? How's that "national pride" any different to a soldier who believes in fighting for let's say ideology of the nation he lives in, or even purely from a business standpoint(what he gets vs what he gives). 

And what do you mean fight for citizenship?? 10-15 years GC kosam line lo niluchuni wait cheyadam, aa wait time perigekoddi senators ni laws reconsider cheyamani pressurize cheyadam fighting kaadaa? looks like you are confused about your own hypocrisy here. Tinochu, enjoy cheyochu, 2 jobs chesi 10gi odalochu but evadanna aa nation ki fight chesthey abbosi full confused aah. I have no issues with your disagreement with Quickgun on a personal level, but if you don't want to be judged better don't judge people with what you consider your own yardstick

Didn’t read it sorry