Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Hold on tight to him… never let him go… you hit a jackpot and you don’t realize it.. 

I know, not going to let him go. 

11 hours ago, Ellen said:

10-12 years down the line compromise understanding sollu antha is waste. It gets boring dude. We can't even live with our own parents continuously, we need a break anipistadi.  People just stay together because either they are always about "log Kya kahenge" or they just got used to their partner so much they can't tolerate new people anthe. Most of the nasty Telugu uncles used to have second homes back in the day, now they are just compromising with pictures on internet. Women get used to taming kids and all, so they don't care for divorce and second marriage, plus a lot of women lose sexual desire once they grow old as 35+ women will start to lose their beauty(except Korean women, they are gorgeous even at 40+). Men grow more beautiful when they are 40+ and able to maintain good body. That's why peddalu wife n husband godavalu anagane, make kids ani uchita salaha padestaru because even if you hate your partner to the core, u stay together for the sake of kids ani. But this kind of system is cruel and unfair, ivala rep Chala mandi close avdam ani kids ni kani, marriage dissatisfaction toh kids ni gaali ki vadilesina couples ni Chala mandi ni chustunna. If you hate your partner , don't make kids to get close to them, it's the worst thing to do to yourself, your partner and your kids as well. Worst solution asal.

Personally I feel  it takes a lot of  work to go for second marriage inviting new people in life and all, pedda time waste. but everyone has their own preferences, kothadanam kavalante evaru aaputaru, I don't judge them or anything. 

True :) I mean let us say two people love each other and want to live together then chinna chinna adjustments cheskovachu no problem. But force ga like arranged marriage chesi inka husband em chesina vadithone undali ante kastam samething with love marriage .. if things don’t work out and no more love then separate ayyi undatam is good for both parties. But if two people have no problem living together and understand each other, that works out fine. Sam chay issue ento evariki teledhu kani they decided to separate and I don’t find it wrong if that’s what makes them happy. No point in living together if they are not happy with each other. Kani love undi a person kavali anukunte undatam is fine :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hungry_Dino said:

True :) I mean let us say two people love each other and want to live together then chinna chinna adjustments cheskovachu no problem. But force ga like arranged marriage chesi inka husband em chesina vadithone undali ante kastam samething with love marriage .. if things don’t work out and no more love then separate ayyi undatam is good for both parties. But if two people have no problem living together and understand each other, that works out fine. Sam chay issue ento evariki teledhu kani they decided to separate and I don’t find it wrong if that’s what make them happy. No point in living together if they are not happy with each other. Kani love undi a person kavali anukunte undatam is fine :) 

I think everyone speaks from their experience. If you're in a happy marriage or single, you will feel like they should patch up. If you're not happy in your relationship or divorced, you will think they should move on. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I think everyone speaks from their experience. If you're in a happy marriage or single, you will feel like they should patch up. If you're not happy in your relationship or divorced, you will think they should move on. 

I am in a happy relationship and I find no fault with their separation .. internal ga vallaki godavalu avthey lifelong kalisi undaleruga unless one person steps down and adjusts out of love.. their reason might be bigger like kids.. silly reasons ki vidipoyaru ante nammable ga ledhu.. 

6 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

True :) I mean let us say two people love each other and want to live together then chinna chinna adjustments cheskovachu no problem. But force ga like arranged marriage chesi inka husband em chesina vadithone undali ante kastam samething with love marriage .. if things don’t work out and no more love then separate ayyi undatam is good for both parties. But if two people have no problem living together and understand each other, that works out fine. Sam chay issue ento evariki teledhu kani they decided to separate and I don’t find it wrong if that’s what makes them happy. No point in living together if they are not happy with each other. Kani love undi a person kavali anukunte undatam is fine :) 

Good. sam meedha ennenni maatalu annav. Apologize 😂😂

I am in a happy relationship and I find no fault with their separation .. internal ga vallaki godavalu avthey lifelong kalisi undaleruga unless one person steps down and adjusts out of love.. their reason might be bigger like kids.. silly reasons ki vidipoyaru ante nammable ga ledhu.. 

Maa matti lo manikyam meedha negative pracharam enduku chesav. Apologize 😂😂😂

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Good. sam meedha ennenni maatalu annav. Apologize 😂😂

Alimony meeda accept cheyale 😆 separation ki force tho untey manishi sachipothadu if she and chay are happy like this let them be, no problem 

I think they should have made it work and work towards their marriage, towards each other. Especially when there is no cheating involved. 

2 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Alimony meeda accept cheyale 😆 separation ki force tho untey manishi sachipothadu if she and chay are happy like this let them be, no problem 

Basic ga gaali lo maata. Alimony aey adagale.

There are gossip reports that nag family takes all her money and gives her allowance in thousands. Mari daani meedha nee spandana enti?

Enduku maa Sam ante antha kaksha. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think they should have made it work and work towards their marriage, towards each other. Especially when there is no cheating involved. 

They probably did but I believe the reason is something big like kids. Looks like they both are running in opposite directions on this topic. 

They probably did but I believe the reason is something big like kids. Looks like they both are running in opposite directions on this topic. 

That's something they should have talked about before marriage. But, people should work towards each other and make compromises, not give up on their relationship.