Why divorce rates are so high in love marriages?

Pulkapresident

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I feel like pandemic brought people closer together, not the other way around. 

for the most part. but people who are used to going out a lot feel differently

11 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think everyone speaks from their experience. If you're in a happy marriage or single, you will feel like they should patch up. If you're not happy in your relationship or divorced, you will think they should move on. 

Married people who keep criticizing marriages are unhappy antav.

giphy.gif 

Irrespective of love or arranged it takes two matured adults with a certain level of commitment for a marriage to work. It takes two to a tango. One person can't keep doing all the work that's needed for the marriage to survive.

Also marriages can be complicated too. It can't be all white and black. There could be situations where there is still love but the marriage becomes toxic for one person or both. Mental health, addictions, affairs could be anything. It could be kids too the main reason to quit because parents don't want to raise them in a toxic environment. So just love can't be enough.

Marriages can't be contractual too. Say 10 yrs down the line one is diagnosed with cancer. This was not part of the contract. The convenient option would be to walk away. The tough one would be to fight it together.

People who lack empathy, emotional intelligence and who can't forgive are not best fit for an institute called marriage IMO. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

People who lack empathy, emotional intelligence and who can't forgive are not best fit for an institute called marriage IMO. 

Ante married people who criticize marriages don't have empathy, emotional intelligence and can't forgive antav 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ef463591071b9c00cc

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ante married people who criticize marriages don't have empathy, emotional intelligence and can't forgive antav 

Why would people who do not respect the institute of marriage, get married? 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Why would people who do not respect the institute of marriage, get married? 

Mostly girls become unbearable after a certain age if they stay at home so they are married off to unfortunate gullible boys.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Mostly girls become unbearable after a certain age if they stay at home so they are married off to unfortunate gullible boys.

My husband agrees. 

If you see from divorce lawyers perspective

Generally arranged marriage is like mafia ... oka sari enter aithe baytiki ralemu, you can't even approach a lawyer.... 

Love marriage konchem rebel untadi ganuka first nundi divorce lawyers ni pattukodam easy

Just like how Higher caste mother don't allow kids to mingle other caste people ... arranged marriage lo everything is controlled to the core

14 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think everyone speaks from their experience. If you're in a happy marriage or single, you will feel like they should patch up. If you're not happy in your relationship or divorced, you will think they should move on. 

if this is how you form all your hypotheses, I cant even... lol. Probably take more observations into consideration, based on personal relationship alone kakunda, your relatives, friends veella examples kuda teeskoni inference cheste better. Even if I am happpy in my relationship,  I dont like forcing people to get married or stay against their wishes or love-marry someone due to the fear of being alone, it requires a lot of work, especially if you dont have anything better to do with life except be in relationship with people(I think that is kinda sad). 

14 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think they should have made it work and work towards their marriage, towards each other. Especially when there is no cheating involved. 

Dude no one divorces right away because of simple argument. You dont even know these people personally. It is nice to be in good books of internet narrow-minded uncles saying andarki "be patient, ardham chesko it will be beautiful", that is very romcomishh approach to life seriously.

Ilanti class lu peeke, they ruined my cousin's life, he is forever dissatisfied and i feel bad for the girl whoever he married- there is no cheating, no divorce, they have kids(boy and girl-  which they procreated in first year of marriage to "increase intimacy") who they dont care for and they are the most depressingly forced couple i have ever seen. The kids are gone case- no one cares if they are healthy or happy. They  are all SO mechanical. None of them care about each other.   

Relationships should not be born out force or societal compulsion. If you really find someone you just click and cant live without, that is absolutely understandable and if you want to walk out once it is not working despite all the attempts,  WITHOUT cheating you should be willing to. Companionship should be organic.  Why would you want to force someone to stay in a relation when they absolutely dont want to? Isnt it cruel and selfish? What is more cruel is blaming just one person for the relationship failure.

FYI: If you are still hung over chay and sam case, it was mutual, no reason for debate. I think courts would have given them enough time to rethink. Dont dissect too much, filthy rich people can do anything and not care an iota about what society thinks. 

22 minutes ago, Ellen said:

if this is how you form all your hypotheses, I cant even... lol. Probably take more observations into consideration, based on personal relationship alone kakunda, your relatives, friends veella examples kuda teeskoni inference cheste better. Even if I am happpy in my relationship,  I dont like forcing people to get married or stay against their wishes or love-marry someone due to the fear of being alone, it requires a lot of work, especially if you dont have anything better to do with life except be in relationship with people(I think that is kinda sad). 

Dude no one divorces right away because of simple argument. You dont even know these people personally. It is nice to be in good books of internet narrow-minded uncles saying andarki "be patient, ardham chesko it will be beautiful", that is very romcomishh approach to life seriously.

Ilanti class lu peeke, they ruined my cousin's life, he is forever dissatisfied and i feel bad for the girl whoever he married- there is no cheating, no divorce, they have kids(boy and girl-  which they procreated in first year of marriage to "increase intimacy") who they dont care for and they are the most depressingly forced couple i have ever seen. The kids are gone case- no one cares if they are healthy or happy. They  are all SO mechanical. None of them care about each other.   

Relationships should not be born out force or societal compulsion. If you really find someone you just click and cant live without, that is absolutely understandable and if you want to walk out once it is not working despite all the attempts,  WITHOUT cheating you should be willing to. Companionship should be organic.  Why would you want to force someone to stay in a relation when they absolutely dont want to? Isnt it cruel and selfish? What is more cruel is blaming just one person for the relationship failure.

FYI: If you are still hung over chay and sam case, it was mutual, no reason for debate. I think courts would have given them enough time to rethink. Dont dissect too much, filthy rich people can do anything and not care an iota about what society thinks. 

Sorry pen lo ink ayipoyindi

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Sorry pen lo ink ayipoyindi

Bathikinchav. Lekapote inkenni ilanti baseless conclusions vinalsochedo 

hammaya-relaxed.gif

13 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I feel like pandemic brought people closer together, not the other way around. 

Divorce rates went up by a lot after the pandemic… maybe that worked for some and made things worse for others..

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

OP is not a dude… she is a dudette 😀

Bored Cat GIF by bobercreative