Guess srija thing is almost official

DesiPokiri

14 hours ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Chiru gadikki full headache ayndhi pillalla valla

Koothur 1. Evadithono engagement cheskoni inkokadi mrge cheskoni n vaadithoti sakramanga lekunda bajaaruna thiruguthondhi

Koothur 2. Dheeni gurinchi chepaalanna asahyam. 

Koduku 3. Pillalu lekunda torture nxt level.. 8yrs ayndhi still no kids. Atleast they shld hve surrogacy like many

Muggurro moodu lokaaalu

Bonus gaa pichihook pellala kalyanam gaadu okadu n inko addagadidha tuglqa nagbob gaadu🤮

Pity on chiru

Faapam chiru entha narakama anubhavistunnado

Sudha aunty shapam anukunta

On 1/18/2022 at 1:09 AM, pakeer_saab said:

I empathize with broader problems, but dont apply an average womens issues and confuse this issue

she is not an average women, they got on national TV and made a mess of her dads life, so she is still immature even the recent divorce, yes she thinks she can buy husbands, so any women who has the confidence and money will not bear an idiots for more than year

commiting suicide was never an answer to the problem one faces, there are many possibilities/ideas to overcome a problem, just need to discuss with right friends/family members

Srija papa amayikuralu ani nenu andam ledu. 

I believe a girl in her situation need’s more than money to take a call and face the family unless the other person is guilty. 

She is not a kid anymore for her family blindly support and respect her decision.

I don’t think she took the decision “if”, just because her money can get her a new one.

Regarding suicides, not everyone is luck to have an educated and understanding family. 
Most families insist on comprise, which will end up in suffering. 

2 hours ago, RajuDonga said:

Srija papa amayikuralu ani nenu andam ledu. 

I believe a girl in her situation need’s more than money to take a call and face the family unless the other person is guilty. 

She is not a kid anymore for her family blindly support and respect her decision.

I don’t think she took the decision “if”, just because her money can get her a new one.

Regarding suicides, not everyone is luck to have an educated and understanding family. 
Most families insist on comprise, which will end up in suffering. 

Indians in general cannot handle emotional situations with grace, i guess it applies to both sexes

most want to do max damage to other side before separation, grab all the bad karma from such episodes