Guess srija thing is almost official

DesiPokiri

1 minute ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Balya gad Mokshu ni 3rd Varud chedmni trying anta baa algaina aa Bojja Beer Biryani Belly Bellamkonda hero avtdni

True. Deep ga matladithe balayya - bellamkonda also raise some doubts to affairs. But these fans blame on other families like their hero’s families are pathirvthas. We should stop pointing fingers 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

True. Deep ga matladithe balayya - bellamkonda also raise some doubts to affairs. But these fans blame on other families like their hero’s families are pathirvthas. We should stop pointing fingers 

+_(

13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Enough shaming leave it man. Stop doing munda edupu and satisfying your inner ego

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Dhanish gadu.. rain kanth pedha kuthuru ki divorce ani vaade confirmed gaaa… e pedhollunnaareyyyy

Wfh kada, intlo uppu ekkuva vesindemo vantallo 

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

+_(

I also said we should stop pointing fingers at the end which you conveniently ignore coz you like to see what you only want to see

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t think it’s wrong, if you have passion you should try movies too like vijay devarakonda. End of the day star kids like Manchu vishnu , tarakaratna became comedians. Not so easy to get acceptance even after having a background 

Agree, but they got multiple chances and success rate is 50%...

For outsiders , it's like a jackpot...even after proving themselves in acting and giving hits, Nepo fans and media only say " b grade " , 2nd tier etc...

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I also said we should stop pointing fingers at the end which you conveniently ignore coz you like to see what you only want to see

antha sollu cheppavadiki nuvvu chesindhi emito 

7 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Balya gad Mokshu ni 3rd Varud chedmni trying anta baa algaina aa Bojja Beer Biryani Belly Bellamkonda hero avtdni

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Mokshu was born in 1994. Bellamkonda gaadu aa time ki movie industry lone ledu. So edaina new fake rumor ni create cheyyandi.

DB lo andaru amma lakkallaaga thayarayyaru endi vayaa…

she has lots of baggage and it takes a hell lot of effort to make a second marriage work.. it is much more difficult if both of them are from rich families as they grow up with lots of ego and self respect… so this is not surprising.. if they are not getting along well, they will separate.. they are the ones that have to deal with this situation.. No big deal!!! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Piracy Raja said:

antha sollu cheppavadiki nuvvu chesindhi emito 

Nenemi cheppale uncle, I said you keep pointing fingers they also point at bringing one or other thing. Deniki proofs levu then why pointing fingers is my point. 

1 minute ago, ntr2ntr said:

Mokshu was born in 1994. Bellamkonda gaadu aa time ki movie industry lone ledu. So edaina new fake rumor ni create cheyyandi.

I didn’t say anything deep, you are just knitting it. I am not interested in it too anyways

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Agree, but they got multiple chances and success rate is 50%...

For outsiders , it's like a jackpot...even after proving themselves in acting and giving hits, Nepo fans and media only say " b grade " , 2nd tier etc...

Yes I agree. Outsiders ki kahstame 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I didn’t say anything deep, you are just knitting it. I am not interested in it too anyways

22 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Enough shaming leave it man. Stop doing munda edupu and satisfying your inner ego

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

True annav ga mari pai post lo..doubts ani kooda annav..anduke neeku aa berry gaadiki konchem explain chesa..