Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

9 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ide india lo ayithey ela jaruguthaayi...desi courts kooda motham pellaniki oodchi pedathaaya...

I heard a case where mottham aaasthi was on boys parent's name and desi court ordered only monthly 5k inr to wife as long is he is able work and until she marries other person....and she had no rights on FIL and MIL properties..

Awesome andhuke inka marchaledhu. Repu avi ela untayo chuskoni last minute lo marchudu tappithey. E kiladi mokalu.

1 hour ago, falconspyder said:

+ H4. One more dumbest move did by me is to file dependent extension and get her H4 and H4 EAD until mid 2023.

Chaala dumb move bro india nunchi chusav matches aina nekem telsule. Baaga paisal vasthunaye rich ammai ni cheskoni untav ah oopulo. Vallemo adhust kaleru. Sarle maanchiga date chey bro chaala mandhi untaru e sari mathram asalu paisal unayani bayarea lo fang chesthavani cheppakunda dage chesi chesko. Also pakka lga elantivi next tym emina ithey eki rakunda parents oeru medho edho okati chey naku antha idea ledhu. Also will raye kids untey ma cousin edhy chesadu 70 million worth thelladi cops ki call chesindhi 7 years back ematney rasadu. He is all good now. But pakkaga plan chesko age antha? Chaala mandhinunaru bro e sari mathram ekadollane chesko. 

10 hours ago, falconspyder said:

I work as an eng manager in FAANG companies in the Bay area and have ~14-16yrs exp. Recently lost pretty much everything including 401k due to heated divorce (California) despite short term marriage and no kids.

I was talking to a friend in Dallas and it feels like it's a more relaxed and better lifestyle over there compared to the Bay area and most of the houses are looking like resorts. I'm pretty much restarting my life from scratch, does it make sense to move to Dallas?

Folks who moved to Dallas, how is it over there? How is your lifestyle in Dallas compared to Bay area.

I worked for FAANG entire career and also currently doing an executive MBA from
Wharton. Will my career stagnate if I relocate to Dallas?

Firstly sorry about your situation. It's your personal life. I hope you are matured enough to take a decision whether to start from scratch or not.

Bay area is like home to you, just because you had a divorce doesn't mean you will leave and move to TX. You need to be emotionally strong and motivated to give up youre past and live for the future.

Be focused on your work for the time being and Time heals everything... just my opinion...

Bro don't worry. I went through similar situation. Luckily this happened in Texas and that marriage lasted longer than yours and we have a son. The divorce case lasted for 2.5 years. It only made me tougher. 

Right now I am in a good place happily married again and hoping to never go through something like that again. Be good and it will only do good for you. This phase will be tough, really tough, but know that it will only get better from here.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Awesome andhuke inka marchaledhu. Repu avi ela untayo chuskoni last minute lo marchudu tappithey. E kiladi mokalu.

Vinagane nenu ade anukunna...case antha vini ammayi family notlo matta pettabadindi ani...

7 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Bro don't worry. I went through similar situation. Luckily this happened in Texas and that marriage lasted longer than yours and we have a son. The divorce case lasted for 2.5 years. It only made me tougher. 

Right now I am in a good place happily married again and hoping to never go through something like that again. Be good and it will only do good for you. This phase will be tough, really tough, but know that it will only get better from here.

bro... who takes care of your son ? do you need to support him ?

1 hour ago, Sarvapindy said:

faang sestoditivi ee db la post esi adugutunnava ..

teaser telugu GIF

he is too busy with work and career bro.. So he needs better guidance. 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Plus if you want to date I am not sure as someone said people with families move to Dallas a lot.

Illu kali okadu edusthunte chuta kalchukovadam easy annadanta Okadu.

Ayina talent vunnodiki palle tour ayina  patainchagaladu.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Sad to know but good luck bro

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sorry for your situation bro, but honestly this is not the forum to get a feedback in such issues. 

Talk to real people in a real world, you will get the right feedback and helps you in your decision. 

Nuv chaala manchodivi Halwa Bro.. nuv challagundaali 

AnyCourteousGermanpinscher-size_restrict

dallas ki move ayi e app isntall chesuko kaka

నేటి కాలంలో డేటింగ్ అనేది సమయానుకూలంగా ఉండదు. మార్కెట్ లో ఒంటరిగా ఉండే వివిధ వయసుల వారి కోసం యాప్లు రూపొందించబడ్డాయి. వారితోనే ఆ యాప్స్ నిండిపోయాయి. తాజాగా అమెరికాలోని భారతీయుల కోసం  'ఆంటీ నోస్ బెస్ట్' అనే పదబంధానికి అనుగుణంగా టెక్సాస్కు చెందిన భారతీయ-అమెరికన్ సీరియల్ వ్యవస్థాపకుడు రాధా పటేల్ దక్షిణాసియాకు చెందిన ఒంటరి పురుషులు/మహిళలు.. వారి కుటుంబాల కోసం ఉద్దేశించిన టెక్-ఆధారిత డేటింగ్ సేవ కోసం 'ది ఆంటీ నెట్వర్క్'ని ప్రారంభించారు.

ఆన్లైన్ మ్యాచ్ మేకింగ్ పోర్టల్ అనేది ఉత్తర అమెరికాలోని భారతీయుల కోసం ఏర్పాటు చేసిన డేటింగ్ యాప్ ఇది. శ్రేయోభిలాషులైన స్నేహితులు.. కుటుంబ సభ్యులు ఈ డేటింగ్ యాప్ని సులభతరం చేస్తారు. జీవితకాల సాంగత్యానికి దారితీసే పరిచయాలను పెంపొందించడం ద్వారా వారి ఒంటరి  వివాహ ప్రక్రియను సులభతరం చేస్తారు.

కొన్ని దశాబ్దాలుగా ప్రపంచంలోని సంబంధాలు చూసే ఆంటీలు (నెట్ఫ్లిక్స్లో భారతీయ మ్యాచ్మేకింగ్ చేసేవారు) కాబోయే జీవిత భాగస్వాములకు ఒంటరి పురుషులు మరియు మహిళలను పరిచయం చేయడానికి నెట్వర్క్లను ఉపయోగించారు. అందుకే దీనికి   ఆంటీ నెట్వర్క్ అని పేరు పెట్టానని వ్యవస్థాపకుడు.. సీఈవో  పటేల్ తెలిపారు.

ఉత్తర అమెరికా అంతటా ఉన్న ఒంటరి భారతీయుల కోసం చివరికి ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా ఉన్న వారికి కూడా ఈ  సింగిల్స్ నెట్వర్క్ను తెరవడానికి సిమా ఆంటీల అనుభవాన్ని ఉపయోగించాలనే ఆలోచనతో ఈ పనిచేసినట్టు పటేల్ తెలిపారు. డిజిటల్గా ఏర్పాటు చేసిన వివాహం ఆలోచనతో సుఖంగా లేని భారతీయ సింగిల్స్ కోసం సురక్షితమైన  అధునాతన గ్రామాన్ని అందించడానికి ఇది ఒక వేదిక అని నెట్వర్క్ చెబుతోంది.

మొదటి దశలో తల్లిదండ్రుల ఖాతాను తయారు చేయడం. ఆపై స్థానం సంఘం మరియు అనేక ఇతర శోధన ఎంపికల వారీగా అర్హత గల సరిపోలికలను కనుగొనవలసి ఉంటుంది. అమ్మానాన్నలు ఆంటీలను కలవడం మూడో అడుగు.

నాలుగో దశలో పిల్లల కోసం  పెళ్లిసంబంధాలను సిఫార్సు చేయడం ముఖ్యమైంది. ఈ ఆంటీ నెట్వర్క్ ప్రస్తుతం అమెరికాలో  లైవ్లో ఉంది. కుటుంబ సభ్యులు ఒక నెల ట్రయల్ కోసం ఉచితంగా సైన్ అప్ చేసుకోవచ్చు. నచ్చితే మంచి భాగస్వామిని ఎంచుకొని డేటింగ్ చేయవచ్చు. ఈ ఆంటీ నెట్ వర్క్ ఇప్పుడు అమెరికాలో వైరల్ అవుతోంది.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Firstly sorry about your situation. It's your personal life. I hope you are matured enough to take a decision whether to start from scratch or not.

Bay area is like home to you, just because you had a divorce doesn't mean you will leave and move to TX. You need to be emotionally strong and motivated to give up youre past and live for the future.

Be focused on your work for the time being and Time heals everything... just my opinion...

ts baadha divorce ainadani kadu..paisal anni poinay ani..he is already in faang..paisal dont matter he can make money on no time…manchiga second innings start seskoka y worrying oo naak aithe samaj aithale..

33 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

I am very much involved in my son's life. I got standard visitation rights and I support him financially and involve in his day to day activities. He is the best thing that happened in that marriage.

ur ex wife not  marry again?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

ts baadha divorce ainadani kadu..paisal anni poinay ani..he is already in faang..paisal dont matter he can make money on no time…manchiga second innings start seskoka y worrying oo naak aithe samaj aithale..

Mari dowry teeskoledu Antara??