What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

calling you "guys" - what "guys"  i am just one guy here. I dont come like a mob like you with that b1tch @Ellenin tow.

TG "guys" - mostly doras who are politically tied to TRS - lol. r.

Why do you hide your hatred behind "TG guys" - na narsi lamdike.

Say somethign if you HAVE the knowledge. Dont say - hey "TG guys" said it i will join the party and abuse andhras.,

MOOTHIPALLU raalthai lamdike - if you start abusing us saying "TG guys" said it./

you just said in that you were an Andhra guy.. that 'guys'.

so if TG guys are tied to TRS, then Andhra guys in this forum are tied to TDP/YSRCP, both uppercaste entitled batch.

my question still remains.. why are you directing your anger at me, when literally every TG poster here feels that the way that you characterized my post in this thread is in fact right?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And you are the SOLE reason for people like @Ellen getting abused. You call them "TG guys" who say  andhra people are assholes. 

And then proceed to call us assholes. and then blame everythign on "TG guys". 

Nice trick ra snake.

do you ever own up to anything you say, without pushing the blame for it on someone?

so you are this pristine, enlightened person brimming with knowledge and hope, that can do no wrong I guess.

It looks like a mere online conversation can send hurtling into self destructive madness.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you just said in that you were an Andhra guy.. that 'guys'.

so if TG guys are tied to TRS, then Andhra guys in this forum are tied to TDP/YSRCP, both uppercaste entitled batch.

my question still remains.. why are you directing your anger at me, when literally every TG poster here feels that the way that you characterized my post in this thread is in fact right?

Dont hide behind "TG guys" - that wont save you. 

You said it so you get the heat. Should i go behind quiet people speculating they agree with you? what rubbish,

No - none of them are personally nasty like you.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

do you ever own up to anything you say, without pushing the blame for it on someone?

so you are this pristine, enlightened person brimming with knowledge and hope, that can do no wrong I guess.

It looks like a mere online conversation can send hurtling into self destructive madness.

Just an online converstaion . So why are you so hurt for @Ellen

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

calling you "guys" - what "guys"  i am just one guy here. I dont come like a mob like you with that b1tch @Ellenin tow.

TG "guys" - mostly doras who are politically tied to TRS - lol. r.

Why do you hide your hatred behind "TG guys" - na narsi lamdike.

Say somethign if you HAVE the knowledge. Dont say - hey "TG guys" said it i will join the party and abuse andhras.,

MOOTHIPALLU raalthai lamdike - if you start abusing us saying "TG guys" said it./

do you see any TG guys joining my party? They hate me as much as they hate you.

after all I'm mocking metro and the airport.

uppercastes are all the same everywhere.

do you see any TG guys joining my party? They hate me as much as they hate you.

after all I'm mocking metro and the airport.

uppercastes are all the same everywhere.

Ofcourse they join you. halwa supports you and so does that bava berry and another beer bob. You always had a gang here,

Let TG guys take care of it if you really are upset you are getting the heat.

you back off then. Let me see.

I'm sad for you. not for her. you've completely reduced yourself to a worthless troll over stuff you think I said.

Its pathetic that you think whatever line of argument you make is reasonable, when its all about the person, and not the topic.

I bet you couldn't talk about a topic for even 2-3 back and forth msgs without allowing it to devolve into a personal slanging match.

Its not just for Andhra based convos... literally everything.

your love for Andhra itself is fake. you are simply using it to say stuff at me you can get away with.

Ofcourse they join you. halwa supports you and so does that bava berry and another beer bob. You always had a gang here,

Let TG guys take care of it if you really are upset you are getting the heat.

you back off then. Let me see.

I've had Halwa on ignore for the good part of last year. He obviously doesn't support everything I say. He has serious issues with me.

I've always backed off asshole. it was you who tag me everywhere, as if you even understand what I'm saying

you are always misrepresenting what I say, and unwilling to listen to when I explain.

and then you expect me to be fair to you.

I'm sad for you. not for her. you've completely reduced yourself to a worthless troll over stuff you think I said.

Its pathetic that you think whatever line of argument you make is reasonable, when its all about the person, and not the topic.

I bet you couldn't talk about a topic for even 2-3 back and forth msgs without allowing it to devolve into a personal slanging match.

Its not just for Andhra...

your love for Andhra itself is fake. you are simply using it to say stuff at me you can get away with.

It happens ONLY with you - have you reflected on it.

You are a psycho and a deeply disturbed person.

Whether my love for andhra is fake or not (you know its not) - your hate is real. And you will be savaged for it.

Its amazing how you think you are a decent person.

says what the standards are for decency you have in your life, for people around you.

I've had Halwa on ignore for the good part of last year. He obviously doesn't support everything I say. He has serious issues with me.

I've always backed off asshole. it was you who tag me everywhere, as if you even understand what I'm saying

you are always misrepresenting what I say, and unwilling to listen to when I explain.

and then you expect me to be fair to you.

Doesnt matter = you dont have to agree with him on everything. But when it comes to andhra - all the sanghis, pyshcos of this forum come together.

how many times halwa and you attacked me simulataneously. I remeber many times.

i will tag you because you abuse andhras. Dont do it - nothing will happen to you.

I am an andhra guy - you abuse.stereoytpe us - you wil get heat from me.

Its amazing how you think you are a decent person.

says what the standards are for decency you have in your life, for people around you.

I know ecxactly what you and the b1tch deserve.

You talk about decency ? you psycho gaslighting scumbag.

It happens ONLY with you - have you reflected on it.

You are a psycho and a deeply disturbed person.

Whether my love for andhra is fake or not (you know its not) - your hate is real. And you will be savaged for it.

how does it matter if I'm psycho or disturbed person? Are you my therapist or something? don't make me laugh dude.

how hard is it for you to stick to the topic?

you think calling me arava, using boothulu, and taggin unrelated people, is being 'savaged for it'?

it just makes you look like someone who's lost all his marbles. because as you can see, my responses are still equanimous. you know why? because i'm better than you can ever be.

how does it matter if I'm psycho or disturbed person? Are you my therapist or something? don't make me laugh dude.

how hard is it for you to stick to the topic?

you think calling me arava, using boothulu, and taggin unrelated people, is being 'savaged for it'?

it just makes you look like someone who's lost all his marbles. because as you can see, my responses are still equanimous. you know why? because i'm better than you can ever be.

You are a pyscho AGAINST me ra narsi ga.

STOP abusing Andhra people. STOP talking about hyd when you know nothing. STOP talking about entire people in a hurtful way.

How hard is it to understand ?