What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol - says the guy who racist to core against chinese.

Have you wondered you probably in deed a pyschopath?

how can one be racist to someone like chinese or andhras and then gaslight them as being "emotional". You are really toxic man.

how can someone who lives in a db that is literally racist to every other group, and thinks that he's 'comfortable' with the db, lecture to others on racism, I guess?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how can someone who lives in a db that is literally racist to every other group, and thinks that he's 'comfortable' with the db, lecture to others on racism, I guess?

They are not racist. They are all telugu people here with literally no power to be racist to anyone. So what if they call a tamil guy some names - thats all it ever will be.

And moreover they never go beyond that name calling except one to two.

Your racism is extremely dehumanizing. i cannot think of anyone who calls all tamils as "dogs" and are worse not because of any ideology because they just happen to be  tamils.

What is amazing is you dont expect anyone to be even upset after you abuse them. you call them "emotional". speechless assala.

@Raven_Rayes you actually demand that no one gets upset after you racially abuse them.

you accuse them as "emotional" if they get distressed with your psycho racist abuse.

is this not a 100 percent character of a bully ?

you got issues man. work on them.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are not racist. They are all telugu people here with literally no power to be racist to anyone. So what if they call a tamil guy some names - thats all it ever will be.

And moreover they never go beyond that name calling except one to two.

Your racism is extremely dehumanizing. i cannot think of anyone who calls all tamils as "dogs" and are worse not because of any ideology because they just happen to be  tamils.

What is amazing is you dont expect anyone to be even upset after you abuse them. you call them "emotional". speechless assala.

lmao. the hoops you jump through to tell yourself that you are doing the god's worth in taking me on in this db.

it'll be cute if you were not so annoying.

according to you I have a superpower. the power to haunt your dreams, I guess.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes you actually demand that no one gets upset after you racially abuse them.

you accuse them as "emotional" if they get distressed with your psycho racist abuse.

is this not a 100 percent character of a bully ?

you got issues man. work on them.

I racially abused whom? you never give up do you?

wait.. I almost have a proposition.. I'm still figuring out how to frame it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. the hoops you jump through to tell yourself that you are doing the god's worth in taking me on in this db.

it'll be cute if you were not so annoying.

according to you I have a superpower. the power to haunt your dreams, I guess.

No - you are a gaslighting psycho. it is not that uncommon.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I racially abused whom? you never give up do you?

wait.. I almost have a proposition.. I'm still figuring out how to frame it.

ofcourse you did - its not some offhand slur. you laboriously explained how chinese are dogs and worse than sanghis. Sanghis are ideological - chinese are just chinese.

I dont know how mnay people you caused trauma man. good thing atleast this db doesnt take you seriously.

I must warn @Ellen though.

No - you are a gaslighting psycho. it is not that uncommon.

literally every person you talk to in this db is that. except me.

see how patiently I'm still responding to you, even when you abused me.

I have a feeling you are a young guy. and somewhat ashamed at my attempts at trying to mock you

but its hard for me to not mock stupidity.

ofcourse you did - its not some offhand slur. you laboriously explained how chinese are dogs and worse than sanghis. Sanghis are ideological - chinese are just chinese.

I dont know how mnay people you caused trauma man. good thing atleast this db doesnt take you seriously.

wow.. you really hate me man.

its fine.

The proposition is this man:

China, even with its $1.5T investment into semiconductor industry, will not be mass producing leading edge chips to compete with Taiwan/Korea/US (when manufacturing comes back to US) anytime in the near future.

throwaway point: Its highly likely that India catches up with China on the production of leading edge chips, before China catches up to Taiwan/Korea/US. But this is only an addendum, and you don't have to spend all your time attacking this. I'll explain at the end how I think this is possible. and you can address it then.

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think I'm doing a much better job than your therapist would.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

China, even with its $1.5T investment into semiconductor industry, will not be mass producing leading edge chips to compete with Taiwan/Korea/US (when manufacturing comes back to US) anytime in the near future.

throwaway point: Its highly likely that India catches up with China on the production of leading edge chips, before China catches up to Taiwan/Korea/US. But this is only an addendum, and you don't have to spend all your time attacking this. I'll explain at the end how I think this is possible. and you can address it then.

@Telugodura456 do you agree to debate against this proposition?

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Thats not a proposition. THats a lazy prediction - you need to do a better job in drafting a proposition.

A porposition would be "china will not catch up to BECAUSE blah b;ah".

Then we can discuss the blah blah.

Let me re-draft your garbage as actual proposition then we can debate 

"China is likely to catch up with US/Taiwan/Japan in fabricating high end semiconductors in 5- 10 years span. Because :

a) China is pouring money where its mouth is

b)China steadily increasing its scientifc output in journals and patents

c) China has demonstrated in the past, its ability to master technology frontiers in space"

Now thats a proposition to  debate. Each of the points can be debated whether they are relvant or not.