What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all you have to do is stop tagging me everywhere, and I disappear.

its as simple as that.

if you think you can outmatch me in a debate, you are mistaken.

i'm far smarter than you are.. and even operating at 1% capacity, I can demolish your arguments.

unless ofcourse you chose to go personal, in which case, no one can win that conversation. obviously.

If you can really come anywhere close to demolishing my arguements i will change instantly and i wil endorse you.

You dont  and you infuriate me. because really i dont know. You are a special case of a scumbag - its really somethign to do with your personality - i think.

Because others kinda seem ok even if they disagree with me,

There is somethign creepy about you - something pyscho i dont see in others.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Then dont respond. LOL - thats what i want you to do. Just shut up about andhra people.

Why wont you though ?

when was the last time I posted a thread about 'andhra' people.. can you recall?

yes - its never.

not until you tag me and irritate me as anti-andhra.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you can really come anywhere close to demolishing my arguements i will change instantly and i wil endorse you.

You dont  and you infuriate me. because really i dont know. You are a special case of a scumbag - its really somethign to do with your personality - i think.

Because others kinda seem ok even if they disagree with me,

There is somethign creepy about you - something pyscho i dont see in others.

okay.. wht do you want to argue about? tell me.

I infuriate you? that's your excuse for not looking into your own half baked arguments? lmao.

you place yourself as some great observer of people, when you can't even argue for sh1t to save your life, without getting bogged down in personal comments.

ofcourse you'll have an opinion about me. if you are a reasonable person, that opinion shouldn't stop you from arguing the point. because Its not me who gets personal. Its you, every single time.

I think it has to do with this db. you guys are all dumbfcuks, and haven't evolved to have a conversation.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you @Raven_Rayes tried very hard to deflect my anger and disgust against "TG guys".

But it failed - i dont  get any anger towards them.

But with you - its another matter. 

and that's supposed to be damning to me?

you really are delusional dude.

did you really graduate from the IIT? pretty sure you made that up.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

okay.. wht do you want to argue about? tell me.

I infuriate you? that's your excuse for not looking into your own half baked arguments? lmao.

you place yourself as some great observer of people, when you can't even argue for sh1t to save your life, without getting bogged down in personal comments.

ofcourse you'll have an opinion about me. if you are a reasonable person, that opinion shouldn't stop you from arguing the point. because Its not me who gets personal. Its you, every single time.

I think it has to do with this db. you guys are all dumbfcuks, and haven't evolved to have a conversation.

i have argued with you and showed you what you are.

There is no chance of winning an argument with you. you lack the integrity that is required. And morever you lack the individuality needed.

I mean how many times you resorted to open lying just to get on with an arguement. How can you win against someone who lacks basic integrity.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you @Raven_Rayes tried very hard to deflect my anger and disgust against "TG guys".

But it failed - i dont  get any anger towards them.

But with you - its another matter. 

admit it. you love this db. the mediocrity that is swimming here on every single topic worth that is discussed.

you feel at home, and I'm the outsider.

that's probably the reason. you found your pack.

and I'm mocking you for it.

It has nothing to do with Andhra.

and that's supposed to be damning to me?

you really are delusional dude.

did you really graduate from the IIT? pretty sure you made that up.

yea its these things - lmao. These things show that you get hurt and funnily your reaction gets to me too.

But you are right i should overcome my unique disgust towards to you. But again sometimes i feel maybe my feelings are justifed and you must be treated like the leper you are.  I really dont know.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

admit it. you love this db. the mediocrity that is swimming here on every single topic worth that is discussed.

you feel at home, and I'm the outsider.

that's probably the reason. you found your pack.

and I'm mocking you for it.

It has nothing to do with Andhra.

i actually liked the db far more just a few days back. Until you revealed about id sharing and background "stretegies".

That honeslty upset me and gave me the creeps.

i have argued with you and showed you what you are.

There is no chance of winning an argument with you. you lack the integrity that is required. And morever you lack the individuality needed.

I mean how many times you resorted to open lying just to get on with an arguement. How can you win against someone who lacks basic integrity.

I don't remember ever having an argument with you. just a bunch of pointless barbs both of us throw at each other.

I said pick a topic, state your proposition and then we can argue like actual adults. or if you want, I can do it for you.

How can I lie about data? if you are not smart enough to catch my lie, you're not good enough. No point whining to me about it.

that said, I've had any argument with you or any other in this db. I'm simply passing my time here.

i can argue the fcuk out of some topics (don't ask me about andhra and Hyd, I don't care) especially wrt to public policy, china, economics etc.

you can't win an argument with me. you'll lose your sh1t midway.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea its these things - lmao. These things show that you get hurt and funnily your reaction gets to me too.

But you are right i should overcome my unique disgust towards to you. But again sometimes i feel maybe my feelings are justifed and you must be treated like the leper you are.  I really dont know.

how did I get hurt?

because you thought I was specially evil or something? I don't care about you dude.

I would be typing all this with literally every othe person in this db who bothered to talk to me. there's nothing special about you.

I don't remember ever having an argument with you. just a bunch of pointless barbs both of us throw at each other.

I said pick a topic, state your proposition and then we can argue like actual adults. or if you want, I can do it for you.

How can I lie about data? if you are not smart enough to catch my lie, you're not good enough. No point whining to me about it.

that said, I've had any argument with you or any other in this db. I'm simply passing my time here.

i can argue the fcuk out of some topics (don't ask me about andhra and Hyd, I don't care) especially wrt to public policy, china, economics etc.

you can't win an argument with me. you'll lose your sh1t midway.

what childish crap "i won" " i won" - you can keep repeating against everything.

you dont even know what a proposition is - you are too emotional for it.

I noticed it even in topic that are not personal to me - like china.

thats your stretegy of "winning" - lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i actually liked the db far more just a few days back. Until you revealed about id sharing and background "stretegies".

That honeslty upset me and gave me the creeps.

you like the db coz you found your level.

I simply made up sh1t to rile you up.. but it does happen with others in here, I'm sure.

don't tell me no one pm'ed you about me? Otherwise I don't see why you are using that narsi tag with me everytime.

It doesn't bother me. like I said, I think you are a loser just like others here.

you even got away with tagging a random person and being abusive about her.. and now have the temerity to pile on me as being the abuser. that's the db in short.

you belong here, dude.

I don't.

what childish crap "i won" " i won" - you can keep repeating against everything.

you dont even know what a proposition is - you are too emotional for it.

I noticed it even in topic that are not personal to me - like china.

thats your stretegy of "winning" - lmao.

when did I claim 'I won'? are you out of your mind?

I said that I'm way more knowledgeable about finance, economics, public policy than anyone in this db.. and given some time I can argue on whatever topics you can throw at me with data.

given your general dumbfcukery in this db, I think you can't match me.

if you think you can, you should take up that challenge.

Mothanniki thread 10gindhi. Maybe i am to blame a little myself.

but saransam - it is a complete lie to say andhra "dominate" hyd economy. And shame on those who perpetuate this lie.