Dallas TX

KothaKurrodu

9 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Inka late enduku move to Dallas 

Already settled down in Atlanta. Not that easy to move out. Kids schools also another concern.

You won’t like Dallas if you like traveling.. not man my places to see nearby… 

also many ppl come here assuming the city has low cost of living.. this was true like 10 yrs ago, not anymore 

43 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Recent ga visit chesa thanksgiving ki. Although i don't like the huge crowd earlier, somehow i started liking this time. I was feeling like the city is well planned in terms of roads, connectivity(missing in my state-GA), schools, high ceiling homes and lastly mana food options. I feel like Dallas is an addiction. The more you stay, the more you will addict to it and cant like any other state.

Dallas haters nannu dhobbakandi, Just my recent opinion.

Ya ya you are 3000% right

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Dallas is like vessel anna, niku movies kaavala, great schools, Tana and nata events, caste groups, political groups, cricket teams and awesome food edhi kavali ante adhi untadhi 

Batta potta uncles scratching batta and drinking chai eating samosa outside parking lots in desi plazas and talking about lathkore topics also

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

You won’t like Dallas if you like traveling.. not man my places to see nearby… 

also many ppl come here assuming the city has low cost of living.. this was true like 10 yrs ago, not anymore 

Agree. Many ppl from dallas told the same. But kids vachaka traveling thaggipothadhi. Fly avadaniki options unnayi anyhow. I feel the city is bright, full of lights and spacious roads. Not sure how the cost of living is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

@csrcsr nothing beats CA,  SF ayithe baga nachindhi naku..... close to nature la untadi for real

meku chusi chusi bore kotindhi emo

dallas lo motham big cement roads and homes everywhere.. very dry

SF is home for homeless ppl antunna @Sucker