Problem solving Skills questions for QA

PAKSHIRAJAN

Can anyone pls help with what kind of problem solving skills questions can they ask in an interview. Market is so tight / hard preparing for interviews. Thank you all

anna asalu QA ki calls vasthunaya

meeru GC na

almost 100 positions daka apply chesa last 4months lo oka interview call kuda ledu

btw 8+ years exp

2 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

meeru GC na

almost 100 positions daka apply chesa last 4months lo oka interview call kuda ledu

btw 8+ years exp

Are you gc?

6 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

meeru GC na

btw 8+ years exp

3 minutes ago, Point said:

Are you gc?

No bro! H1

8 minutes ago, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

meeru GC na

btw 8+ years exp

I'm also applying since last year Aug but no luck! huge competition, 1 job / 1000s of applicants

4 hours ago, PAKSHIRAJAN said:

Can anyone pls help with what kind of problem solving skills questions can they ask in an interview. Market is so tight / hard preparing for interviews. Thank you all

Mostly people ask .. can you describe a problem you faced and how it was solved. Better to look for a situation based on your profile or talk to your friends and come up with a problem and how it was solved. 

However, in IT companies they might give scenarios and ask. No way to prepare for that. Your experience speaks. That's why they ask these.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PAKSHIRAJAN said:

I'm also applying since last year Aug but no luck! huge competition, 1 job / 1000s of applicants

apy ela isthunaru any idea bro

e job chusina 90-100k kante ekkuva chudatle during covid time lo 130-150k chusa ipudu antha padipoyayya

7 hours ago, PAKSHIRAJAN said:

data structures... man,.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 2:51 PM, enigmatic said:

not sure if you are looking for this 

https://www.educative.io/courses/grokking-the-behavioral-interview

some sample previous experience questions 

Prior experience questions come in all shapes and sizes. We have crafted some example ones (below) for you to try your hand at. Go ahead and answer them aloud!

• What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
  • Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond at work.
  • Describe a time when your work was criticized, how you responded, and what happened as a result.
  • Have you ever been on a team where someone was not doing their part? How did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
  • How do you handle working with people who annoy you?
  • What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
  • Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict on the job.
  • What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
  • Give me an example of a difficult decision you had to make. How did you come to that decision?
  • Give an example of an idea you implemented.
  • Describe a mentor who has impacted you in a positive way.
  • Was there a person in your career who really made a difference? In what way?
  • Tell me about your proudest achievement.

Excellent post with all the right questions. Every interview 1 or 2 of these will be asked. Good to be prepared.

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2024 at 2:17 PM, Konebhar6 said:

Mostly people ask .. can you describe a problem you faced and how it was solved. Better to look for a situation based on your profile or talk to your friends and come up with a problem and how it was solved. 

However, in IT companies they might give scenarios and ask. No way to prepare for that. Your experience speaks. That's why they ask these.

u tell QA is not a programming it is very easy easy. open excel in one monitor , word in second monitor

read word document in  monitor and check for validation in excel. 

u telll them I faced problems when i don't have two monitors in validation btw excel and word. don't forget to tell them it is a good question

cc @DallasBaluKarry @Raisins_72

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2024 at 9:52 AM, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

meeru GC na

btw 8+ years exp

SDET yes

On 1/4/2024 at 9:52 AM, Gundepotuu_Gummadi said:

meeru GC na

btw 8+ years exp

8+ years experience ante u should only go with referrals

referrals work avuthuanyi