Greatest achievement of KCR govt

JackSeal

59 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Yellow party and pulka mafia ne bondha pettadam

Atlane ricebag LKs cut mirchi gallani tokkithe ayipovu, bari denginchiro kodukulu

57 minutes ago, psycopk said:

party debake odipoyaru.... inka budi rala..

Lol role of pacha party in BRS otami is zero.

• Like 1

Even though i hate kcr, i give lot of credit to him. Lot of people made fun of tg saying that it will face electricity crisis which never happened. Lot of people speculated that real estate will crash which never happened.  He did some good. If not twitter tillu and his unavailability, may be he would have had 3rd term

• Like 1

KCR did a good job in controlling yellow media. This yellow media created lot of anti Telangana propoganda before TG Formation saying that it would increase naxalism, water crisis, power crisis, law and order issues , hyderabad development etc.But everything is wrong. This yellow media bosses want every politician to be under their pockets and ask them suggestions on what to do and what not to do. Even though i'm not a fan of KCR, KCR Showed them their place

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vaaaampire said:

Even though i hate kcr, i give lot of credit to him. Lot of people made fun of tg saying that it will face electricity crisis which never happened. Lot of people speculated that real estate will crash which never happened.  He did some good. If not twitter tillu and his unavailability, may be he would have had 3rd term

His recent loss was not bcoz of KTR, Its mostly because of unavalaibility and arrogance of KCR and he should have stopped ponguleti and jupally from moving to Cong. On top of that changing mla candidates in 30 seats would have helped him a lot in winning the election

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

His recent loss was not bcoz of KTR, Its mostly because of unavalaibility and arrogance of KCR and he should have stopped ponguleti and jupally from moving to Cong. On top of that changing mla candidates in 30 seats would have helped him a lot in winning the election

Party motham ktr gaadey choosukunnadu last 3-4 yrs. Kcr himself lost as mla in one seat, there is no point in blaming others.  Eetela ni gentasaru. Ponguleti, jupally, mynapalli etc everyone who left had problems with ktr. 

arrogance not just kcr, all brs leaders were arrogant. EC clear ga cheppaka kooda harishrao raithubandhu program reference thechadu. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

KCR did a good job in controlling yellow media. This yellow media created lot of anti Telangana propoganda before TG Formation saying that it would increase naxalism, water crisis, power crisis, law and order issues , hyderabad development etc.But everything is wrong. This yellow media bosses want every politician to be under their pockets and ask them suggestions on what to do and what not to do. Even though i'm not a fan of KCR, KCR Showed them their place

To whom did kcr show there place? 
Dramoji rao eenadu 4 years trs ki positive, elections time lo anti trs. Same thing repeated in 2018 & 2023. 

10 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Yellow party and pulka mafia ne bondha pettadam

bondha pettala akkuna cherchukunnadu antaru.. BRS-TDP=max to max 10 MLA level candidates.. BJP gattiga target cheste mingeyochu vallaki unna arrogance ki