Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Appudu south Heroes perlu levu ani chiru feel ayyadu, ippudu language rakapoina Telugu and South movies ni Hindi audience like chestunaru kada….

Ala ante English is Just 200-300 yr old in U.S only talk spanish bro…Moggalo english enduku matladali…ohhh Koodu dorakadu kada.

So mee prakaram English matlade vaalu antha British olla baanisale na…

I am not supporting North over south ppl….

I am just saying if you are in India knowing Hindi is plus for any individual as majority speak it, It is very foolish to say we wont speak it or allow our kids to learn.

2 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

No one said here speaking hindi is wrong

Mother tongue ki iche importance ivakunda, Hindi vachu ane show 10ge yadavala gurinchi matladedi.

I am sure u r from hyd, North gallu south vallani chulakana ga chustaru ani experience cheste ee discussion artham authadi

even they use to criticise our film s till bahubali, now they closed all holes

Britishers mana country ni rape chesina,  champina, dochukunna, sanka nakinchina manam matram English matladali even though it is the youngest language, pants shirts veskovali westernize kavali paisal kosam. Indians ni Britishers, Americans, Aussies chulakanaga chudara??

if you have better qualifications, skills and experience, how can any north indian suppress you in America???? Aathcare. This is not india to play politics and have influence. If you are being suppressed, it only means you are not good enough and just blaming your incompetence on others. Politics/influence in India is another story and don't try to fix it, you will fail. If you have a business in AP and want to expand it, you need to expand you horizon too. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladata but want to expand my biz nationally and globally ante, kaani pani adi. You won't even cross AP and you won't even get a work visa.

vegetables ni America pampista hyperloop lo in minutes, AP ni globalize chesta, AP ni trillion-dollar state chesta, WFH theeskosta even for cops ani brainwash ayyaka inka etla untadi commonsense? localization ke dikku ledu narrow-mindedness tho inka globalization ani day-dreaming. That's a pity!

itlanti wrong notions and love for mother tongue tho china, japan lanti countries are still stuck in the lang barrier for centuries. Fortunately for them, they have better infra and wealth. Hyd broke barriers nationwide in India with not with telugu but Hindi and India broke those barriers internationally ages ago not with hindi or telugu but with english.

if you don't wanna speak hindi, good for you and nobody cares. At least don't try to humiliate or mock at those who speak hindi  like you know EVERYTHING and seen EVERYTHING (which is annoying) and come out of the wrong notion that Hindi = Urdu. That's so dumb and oniy shows you know or seen NOTHING much !

• Upvote 1

Appudu south Heroes perlu levu ani chiru feel ayyadu, ippudu language rakapoina Telugu and South movies ni Hindi audience like chestunaru kada….

Ala ante English is Just 200-300 yr old in U.S only talk spanish bro…Moggalo english enduku matladali…ohhh Koodu dorakadu kada.

I am just saying if you are in India knowing Hindi is plus for any individual as majority speak it, It is very foolish to say we wont speak it or allow our kids to learn.

Arey babu not saying knowing other language is minus

but mother tongue Telugu ki importance ivakunda Hindi teliyakapothe mana telugolle lol, rofl ane attitude chupichina yadavala ni point out cheyadaniki ee theddu

45 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Britishers mana country ni rape chesina,  champina, dochukunna, sanka nakinchina manam matram English matladali even though it is the youngest language, pants shirts veskovali westernize kavali paisal kosam. Indians ni Britishers, Americans, Aussies chulakanaga chudara??

if you have better qualifications, skills and experience, how can any north indian suppress you in America???? Aathcare. This is not india to play politics and have influence. If you are being suppressed, it only means you are not good enough and just blaming your incompetence on others. Politics/influence in India is another story and don't try to fix it, you will fail. If you have a business in AP and want to expand it, you need to expand you horizon too. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladata but want to expand my biz nationally and globally ante, kaani pani adi. You won't even cross AP and you won't even get a work visa.

vegetables ni America pampista hyperloop lo in minutes, AP ni globalize chesta, AP ni trillion-dollar state chesta, WFH theeskosta even for cops ani brainwash ayyaka inka etla untadi commonsense? localization ke dikku ledu narrow-mindedness tho inka globalization ani day-dreaming. That's a pity!

itlanti wrong notions and love for mother tongue tho china, japan lanti countries are still stuck in the lang barrier for centuries. Fortunately for them, they have better infra and wealth. Hyd broke barriers nationwide in India with not with telugu but Hindi and India broke those barriers internationally ages ago not with hindi or telugu but with english.

if you don't wanna speak hindi, good for you and nobody cares. At least don't try to humiliate or mock at those who speak hindi  like you know EVERYTHING and seen EVERYTHING (which is annoying) and come out of the wrong notion that Hindi = Urdu. That's so dumb and oniy shows you know or seen NOTHING much !

Office lo when you are speaking telugu with your collegues, sudden ga oka north vadu raagane hindi lo modaledatharu conversation,

pakkana appatidaka matladi mna telugodiki hindi raadu ani telsina showlu 10gutaru achaa, teeskey anukuntuntu

minimum common sense baa group lo matladutunapudu andariki ardham ayyela common language english prefer cheyadam lo No issue

adi vadilesi , hindi ante naa telugu ka te ekuva, naa aathu, I love north food, north vodu vucha posthe how sweet yaaar ante  moothi meeda 10gali ani untadi @Sanjiv anna :

Hindi movies worst untay kabatti mana movies meeda paddaru anthe 

Before bahubali varaku, south movies yuck, asalu vallu heros enti? Yaaku thu anevaru

appaltlo south indians attire ni mock chestu TV programs kuda chesevallu

adantha telvakunda, easy to lecture anna

Hindi vallu 10ge show evaru dengaru kannada ni kannad antaru more than 10years hyderabad lo unna mukka telugu raadu ..defend chese telugollaki siggundali..ide tamil nadu lo aithe chachhinattu tamil matladevallu..ippudu karnataka lo chustunnaru ga irritation ochhi hoardings pagaldengaru

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Office lo when you are speaking telugu with your collegues, sudden ga oka north vadu raagane hindi lo modaledatharu conversation,

pakkana appatidaka matladi mna telugodiki hindi raadu ani telsina showlu 10gutaru achaa, teeskey anukuntuntu

minimum common sense baa group lo matladutunapudu andariki ardham ayyela common language english prefer cheyadam lo No issue

adi vadilesi , hindi ante naa telugu ka te ekuva, naa aathu, I love north food, north vodu vucha posthe how sweet yaaar ante  moothi meeda 10gali ani untadi @Sanjiv anna :

common communication  undali.  if hindi rakapotey they should speak in english.

this is my sequence 

tel

hindi

eng

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Hindi vallu 10ge show evaru dengaru kannada ni kannad antaru more than 10years hyderabad lo unna mukka telugu raadu ..defend chese telugollaki siggundali..ide tamil nadu lo aithe chachhinattu tamil matladevallu..ippudu karnataka lo chustunnaru ga irritation ochhi hoardings pagaldengaru

Gatti gaa 10gavu bro

cheppu ki sheeet raasi maree moham meeda kottav okka comment tho

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b02y5vh5whg7obtml12m

20 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Gatti gaa 10gavu bro

cheppu ki sheeet raasi maree moham meeda kottav okka comment tho

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b02y5vh5whg7obtml12m

No incorrect. You are mistaken.

Northies know the broadly used hindi already and don't need to learn the less useful telugu with narrower scope.

That's like expecting the Americans to learn hindi, they already know English and don't need to learn any other unknown/foreign/less useful language. Aathcare, they don't even need to know where India is located on the world map!!

Hindi != Urdu.

if you think hindi = urdu, you don't know a lot. That's like saying half of india is comprised of muslims which is a blatant FALSE statement and it cannot get any dumber than that.

If people don't understand this very basic fact, to each his own and no need to argue. Just keep doing what you are doing and be happy and be proud of yourself! No worries.

If they understand this and what language is more useful, what is less useful and stop acting like they know and saw everything, there won't be so many arguments. If they wanna stick to their mother tongue alone or are averse to hindi and don't even wanna consider Hindi as a FUN language to try it, no one can help them and nothing can change them. But no need to criticize or mock at others speaking hindi - they can be mocked back and made fun of in a much worse manner calling them as narrow-minded FROGS (like Madrasis) and SUDDHA PAPPU for not knowing the national language but dreaming BIG of going "global" when they are barely local and not even national and making them a laughing stock.

The correct and optimal sequence was given here already by @hydusguy -

23 hours ago, hydusguy said:

common communication  undali.  if hindi rakapotey they should speak in english.

this is my sequence 

tel

hindi

eng

Hindi != Urdu.

Let that sink in first...

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2024 at 9:18 AM, sarfaroshi2 said:

Maa Hyd vaalaki A.P or TG ooruu batch galani chuste irritation ostadi….

Hindi raadu ani oopukoni muskochu kada….

Raadu ani kaadu extralu dengaali chi memu nerchukunedi enti ani…

Marri meeru ovadidhi notlo petkodaniki English nerchukunaru ra chutiyaas…

Just say you lack a skill to speak Hindi, there is no shame in it…

Entha insecurity unte mee laga edustaru ra Lol…

Chill karo ek peg lelo…oh Swarry

chiil avvu raa oka peg kottu !!!

Not much skill required to speak slum bastard language ,andhra people will never listen to slum Pani Puri people like tg people.

19 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Bro My Love for India >> Love for Hinduism >> Love for Hyderabad >> Love for Telugu >>  love for Hindi, English,Bengali etc.

Hindi is widely spoken and to understand the rest of the India you need to know and Hindi unites all the HINDUS….

i Think Telugu is just a language we use it for communication, i dont do the mistake of putting it beyond the Nation 🇮🇳!!!

My love for telugu people >>>>my love for telugu language>>my love for s.i 

India isn't a nation it's just a  country ,india is just 100 years old but telugu existed for thousands of years.

Many people like you have been brainwashed that all indians are one or something.

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

dont understand whats the connection between hindhi and hindus…? if you say at least Sanskrit it would have make sense…

what is the scripture for sanskrit…? definitely not hindi…

అమ్మ నేర్పిన మొదట మాట just a language for communication..? its bigger than anything in this world…with that language you explored your region, religion and caste…now it is just communication because your favorite party is belonging to different language…? నీ మనస్సులో నీ అంతరాత్మతో తెలుగులో మాట్లాడుతావా…హిందీ / english లో మాట్లాడుతావా..?

you should know the history properly…Pakistan tried this enforcing language on East Pakistan (aka Bangladesh) you know what happened after that…

Bangladesh proved  language is more than religion and nation…

Sanskrit isn't our language ,it's an Indo-Aryan language we need to purge telugu of sanskrit and kick out Indo-Aryan culture from telugunadu only then our states will become developed like China ,germany etc..