Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

3 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Become slave to India?

watch Nirmala Sitaraman talk, watch Modi's body language and say that don't act like they are emperors of India.

people who support these pigs in Andhra/TG should be declared as slaves.

Just now, Blade_babji said:

How da fuk did you go from talking about History which is cited from previous studies to saying I am Thristy over those countries girls. I don't even know how da fcuk do people from Kazhak look. And have a condition where I can't even remember the faces I look.

You are *** racist to your own people. If your are saying we are a country with no culture go stuff a big white stick up your own ass. 

you just called your fellow Telugu a gorrey bidda.. and I'm the racist one here?

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India sucks ra. as long as you are Indian, you'll lack any opportunity for self discovery..

for instance, the lack of awareness of what language is spoken in your own city, where you claim to have lived in your formative years.

extra hatred for muslim - for what, you won't know.

extra hatred for Andhra - again no idea.

what a pathetic thread full of bigoted and ignorant indian bhakts posting nonsense. same like all other threads.

Bakts? Hatred for Andhras? Hatred for Muslims? 
Bruh 
I lived in a community with Muslims left and right to me in Telangana. I belong to Andhra and I am living in Andhra pradesh for like past 6-7 years now. 
And where da fuk did Indian bhakts come from.
I just openly criticised both Western theory of Aryan Invasion and RSS theory of Aryan from the lastest know data we gathered from 14411

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you just called your fellow Telugu a gorrey bidda.. and I'm the racist one here?

Yes and I didnt call him that I speculated the fact due my grandma tried to brainwash me with a pastor without informing my parents into Chritianity. 
The words spoken by them aren't much different from words spoken here but just more vulgar by so called holy pastor and I was like 12 at that time. 
My hate is not towards Christians my hate is towards some Hateful missionaries who looks at their own people of same blood like some low life due to now they are converted into Christianity. 

51 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Everything you have told is b.s lol,my family itself has been intermarrying into same caste since last 7-8 generations atleast.

obviously Brahmins here will have less steppe than rajastanis , rajasthanis are west indians ,they are the closest to invasion ,even jaats will have more steppe than Brahmins in that region.those are  Indo-Aryan states ,ours aren't.

"Calling that Aryan invaded us and made Hinduism as per older outdated Aryan published by west theory is false and so the RSS theory of India reached to European countries to spread their knowledge would be scratched out due to it's lack of proper evidence other than mention of it in old texts but no proper physical evidence. '

There are peer reviewed papers and articles on Aryan invasion ,it not only is limited to india but also extends to persia since both of them branches off from same andronovo group.

also as I told Brahmins here are 75:25 U.P Brahmins :south indians because they have mixed a little with south indians here.

None of the other castes have noticible steppe(Aryan ancestry )in S.I except for some kerala castes.

Make it make sense I called 1900 years and you are saying 7-9 generations do you know how stupid you sound. Any person with a once of brain would say that you are agreeing to my timeline while calling it a bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

watch Nirmala Sitaraman talk, watch Modi's body language and say that don't act like they are emperors of India.

people who support these pigs in Andhra/TG should be declared as slaves.

Why the fcuk would I care about Modi or Nirmala Sitaraman. 
I didnt vote for them or I plan to vote in next elections. Or I ever shown major support to them. I just show support or denounce a government from Economic point of view as I study it. 
And how does the convo go went from Telugu people insecurity of using their mother tongue or being to submissive to Hindi people in convos to denouncing Sanskrit which like is closest to Telugu than to Hindi when comes to present usage of words to fcuking digging ourselves by calling people of Indians a slaves to fcuktard Modi and Sitaraman
Just stop shoving your agenda on everything you imbeciles.

Mods. I don't know who are mods of this server other than @Sucker
Who the fcuk is this guy @Raven_Rayes
His statements 
so what if we are close to Sanskrit? we must become loyal slaves to India na? brain dead dumbfcuk.

I'm not against Hindi being spoken in Hyd or wherever. I'm only against the monstrosity that calls itself India and has colonized lands (extracting value out of it to feed itself and call itself 3rd largest economy or whatever bs) where it is not welcome. Hindi language is fine.

I'm proud to announce that I have no connection with India whatsoever now. If there was a Tamil or Telugu nation, I'd be interested in the future. Fcuk India.

just say you are thirsty for russian, ukrainian, kazhak girls. why do you have to bring in 'culture' for that?Indian culture is a non existent thing. One min on Indian roads is enough to understand the complete lack of any culture in India. Now or ever before.

I know we go a bit psycho on this server or sometimes curse ourselves in self hate. But I have never seen a specimen in this server who denounces the idea that we are India and are ungrateful bitch living in some foreign land who burns the self respect of people of Indians and Telugu people this much. 

His speech is similar the so called Khalistanis of Canada and borderlines a terrorist ideology. How da fcuk do we get this kind of specimens in this server which I never found while living in India for past 24 years of my life.

19 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Bakts? Hatred for Andhras? Hatred for Muslims? 
Bruh 
I lived in a community with Muslims left and right to me in Telangana. I belong to Andhra and I am living in Andhra pradesh for like past 6-7 years now. 
And where da fuk did Indian bhakts come from.
I just openly criticised both Western theory of Aryan Invasion and RSS theory of Aryan from the lastest know data we gathered from 14411

bruh!!! everything is not about you bruh.. I was making a general comment with that.

Hatred for muslims in this thread - both pro and anti hindi are trying to show who hates muslims more in this thread. read it.

Hatred for Andhra in this thread - whole support to 'urdu' - which is not even spoken in Hyd, is because of hatred for Andhra if you read the comments in this thread.

its literally proved multiple times that it is the Aryan theory is largely the correct theory.

I have no idea wtf is 14411.

1 minute ago, Blade_babji said:

Mods. I don't know who are mods of this server other than @Sucker
Who the fcuk is this guy @Raven_Rayes
His statements 
so what if we are close to Sanskrit? we must become loyal slaves to India na? brain dead dumbfcuk.

I'm not against Hindi being spoken in Hyd or wherever. I'm only against the monstrosity that calls itself India and has colonized lands (extracting value out of it to feed itself and call itself 3rd largest economy or whatever bs) where it is not welcome. Hindi language is fine.

I'm proud to announce that I have no connection with India whatsoever now. If there was a Tamil or Telugu nation, I'd be interested in the future. Fcuk India.

just say you are thirsty for russian, ukrainian, kazhak girls. why do you have to bring in 'culture' for that?Indian culture is a non existent thing. One min on Indian roads is enough to understand the complete lack of any culture in India. Now or ever before.

I know we go a bit psycho on this server or sometimes curse ourselves in self hate. But I have never seen a specimen in this server who denounces the idea that we are India and are ungrateful bitch living in some foreign land who burns the self respect of people of Indians and Telugu people this much. 

His speech is similar the so called Khalistanis of Canada and borderlines a terrorist ideology. How da fcuk do we get this kind of specimens in this server which I never found while living in India for past 24 years of my life.

so you are okay with the hate on muslims, but draw the line on comments on India..

that's why I called you bhakts.

zero moral scruples. eat Modi and Nirmala's sh1t .. lmao

14 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Why the fcuk would I care about Modi or Nirmala Sitaraman. 
I didnt vote for them or I plan to vote in next elections. Or I ever shown major support to them. I just show support or denounce a government from Economic point of view as I study it. 
And how does the convo go went from Telugu people insecurity of using their mother tongue or being to submissive to Hindi people in convos to denouncing Sanskrit which like is closest to Telugu than to Hindi when comes to present usage of words to fcuking digging ourselves by calling people of Indians a slaves to fcuktard Modi and Sitaraman
Just stop shoving your agenda on everything you imbeciles.

stop pretending you are a neutral b1tch. sanghi fcuk.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so you are okay with the hate on muslims, but draw the line on comments on India..

that's why I called you bhakts.

zero moral scruples. eat Modi and Nirmala's sh1t .. lmao

When da fcuk was I ok to racist comments on Muslims go dig up my whole profile and shown me that. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop pretending you are a neutral b1tch. sanghi fcuk.

Talking to you is like talking to a ducking wall. I said before I am not in support whoever you said and I wouldnt eat their or take their side for no reason or don't take their side when for right reasons. 
You are just full of hatred for certain section of people and just circle any one who doesnt agreed to your statements into that corner of people. 
You are just another foreign settled Indian who is fed with bullshit of that media without understanding the ground reality or relations people of India have with each other. Just in an echo chamber of like minded people full of is a place you thrive in. 
And if you want to dig something up on me. I would say my only political view which is unbias is Jagan lead party in Andhra as I am facing problems with that cause I live here and I have enough right to critisize it. But even I do give him credit where it's due but he rarely does something good enough to get one without it being a backhanded slap.

33 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Make it make sense I called 1900 years and you are saying 7-9 generations do you know how stupid you sound. Any person with a once of brain would say that you are agreeing to my timeline while calling it a bullshit. 

I thought you meant after 1900.

1900 years is arbitrary where did you get this number?if that's true then all castes must have similar dna composition which isn't true.

1 hour ago, Blade_babji said:

And you hung on to the most useless point,where are the articles for 14411 sample?

And noone in India has a single root not even tribals do.

South indian farming castes are approx 50/50 mix of iranian hg and AASI .

Brahmins are the only ones with significant steppe ancestry because they aren't from south india,they have migrated very late (maybe in mauryan period) to south india.

Iranian Hunter gatherers migrated to India and developed farming culture in South Asia and they mixed with aasi(ancient ancestral south indians) to form ivc.

Ivc declined due to some unknown reasons  and the ivc dwellers spread throught india ,and then the Aryan invasion happened and they dominated entire north india and introduced their culture there.

1 hour ago, Blade_babji said:

Talking to you is like talking to a ducking wall. I said before I am not in support whoever you said and I wouldnt eat their or take their side for no reason or don't take their side when for right reasons. 
You are just full of hatred for certain section of people and just circle any one who doesnt agreed to your statements into that corner of people. 
You are just another foreign settled Indian who is fed with bullshit of that media without understanding the ground reality or relations people of India have with each other. Just in an echo chamber of like minded people full of is a place you thrive in. 
And if you want to dig something up on me. I would say my only political view which is unbias is Jagan lead party in Andhra as I am facing problems with that cause I live here and I have enough right to critisize it. But even I do give him credit where it's due but he rarely does something good enough to get one without it being a backhanded slap.

Okay. I apologise if I came on too strong. You seemed like a familiar id. I didn't realise you were new and don't understand the db dynamics.

Almost all of the aholes that are mocking Telugu speaking people and some who are mocking Urdu in this thread are Muslim hating bigots. 

I'm going to use India to abuse them. 

If it bothers you pls put me on ignore.

Also I don't have an Indian passport, but I do have a lot of respect for those that live in India, because I still have PTSD from living there. Feel free to criticize whichever leader you want to. I won't bother you.