Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

32 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Sanskrit isn't our language ,it's an Indo-Aryan language we need to purge telugu of sanskrit and kick out Indo-Aryan culture from telugunadu only then our states will become developed like China ,germany etc..

I don't know where the convo is going on. I am all in for us learning Telugu and giving it the most importance, next English for trade and than whatever the language we prefer. 
But saying Sanskrit is'nt our language and Indo Aryan theory is just a big bullshit. Indo-Aryan theory is set up by previous Leftist (Marxist Historians/Pro Islamic Empire) to create a rift between Hindus of the nation. They created it to say all Brahmins are from Aryan(Europian decent) they came and spred Hinduism and drove all natives to South (Dravidian) who looked ugly (Not blue eyed, dark and snub nosed). This theory was refuted by all Hindu organisation as it's not in our culture and now it's even more clear that all the theory is just a big bullshit to propagate hate within our religion and call Hinduism isnt native of India. As all the evidence points it out from west to Indian institutes due to the lack of skeleton remains of the so called "Aryan" invaders and DNA testing proving we were all one and same from the start.

15 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Office lo when you are speaking telugu with your collegues, sudden ga oka north vadu raagane hindi lo modaledatharu conversation,

pakkana appatidaka matladi mna telugodiki hindi raadu ani telsina showlu 10gutaru achaa, teeskey anukuntuntu

minimum common sense baa group lo matladutunapudu andariki ardham ayyela common language english prefer cheyadam lo No issue

adi vadilesi , hindi ante naa telugu ka te ekuva, naa aathu, I love north food, north vodu vucha posthe how sweet yaaar ante  moothi meeda 10gali ani untadi @Sanjiv anna :

Agreed and it was same in my school too. 
I did my 10th in Hyd and I had two muslim kids who dont know telugu (Naming religion is important as it's not that they are dumb to not learn new language but it's just that they learn Arabic or Islamic language). So everytime we talk we just do it in English or we talk in telugu and he replies in English and asks and points out if he didnt understand anything.

8 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

I don't know where the convo is going on. I am all in for us learning Telugu and giving it the most importance, next English for trade and than whatever the language we prefer. 
But saying Sanskrit is'nt our language and Indo Aryan theory is just a big bullshit. Indo-Aryan theory is set up by previous Leftist (Marxist Historians/Pro Islamic Empire) to create a rift between Hindus of the nation. They created it to say all Brahmins are from Aryan(Europian decent) they came and spred Hinduism and drove all natives to South (Dravidian) who looked ugly (Not blue eyed, dark and snub nosed). This theory was refuted by all Hindu organisation as it's not in our culture and now it's even more clear that all the theory is just a big bullshit to propagate hate within our religion and call Hinduism isnt native of India. As all the evidence points it out from west to Indian institutes due to the lack of skeleton remains of the so called "Aryan" invaders and DNA testing proving we were all one and same from the start.

B.s lol 🤣🤣🤣 dna testing clearly proves that S.I Brahmins are completely different from other people.

You don't even need to read scientific papers for that just go into anthrogenica or even reddit to go and see the results of S.I Brahmins and other telugu people.they are not similar.

S.I Brahmins cluster with U.P rajputs than other S.I indians.

North indians have steppe DNA and even their culture is steppe influenced indo-aryan culture.

South Indian culture is pre-indo Aryan culture (mostly Indus valley culture).

2 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

B.s lol 🤣🤣🤣 dna testing clearly proves that S.I Brahmins are completely different from other people.

You don't even need to read scientific papers for that just go into anthrogenica or even reddit to go and see the results of S.I Brahmins and other telugu people.they are not similar.

S.I Brahmins cluster with U.P rajputs than other S.I indians.

North indians have steppe DNA and even their culture is steppe influenced indo-aryan culture.

South Indian culture is pre-indo Aryan culture (mostly Indus valley culture).

Haa... Nuvvu Aryan theory matladi nappude doubt vachindi. 
Bro they are research papers by same Institutes proving Ram isnt born in India, claiming Nizam never raped and killed people for their language and religion imposition. 
And my man's source was "Go to reddit bruv" STFU. People like you are insult to the Telugu people itself. You urself are saying that we got our ass kicked off north and we came back here and then They came down to preach and imposed Hinduism on us and Sanskrit too. 
And DNA tests proved all this is bullshit and at present they are multiple cash rewards to prove Aryan theory with certainity and if you are so sure go and claim them which are not done for like almost decades now. 
We were all same, we have the recorded history of our nation as a whole for Thousands of years exagarated or not / mythical or not. No one has that and if they want to prove something they need to do better now since today's people dont just sit down and listen bullshit. We moved on from that times and we r all are educated enough to do our own research to get to conclusions.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Haa... Nuvvu Aryan theory matladi nappude doubt vachindi. 
Bro they are research papers by same Institutes proving Ram isnt born in India, claiming Nizam never raped and killed people for their language and religion imposition. 
And my man's source was "Go to reddit bruv" STFU. People like you are insult to the Telugu people itself. You urself are saying that we got our ass kicked off north and we came back here and then They came down to preach and imposed Hinduism on us and Sanskrit too. 
And DNA tests proved all this is bullshit and at present they are multiple cash rewards to prove Aryan theory with certainity and if you are so sure go and claim them which are not done for like almost decades now. 
We were all same, we have the recorded history of our nation as a whole for Thousands of years exagarated or not / mythical or not. No one has that and if they want to prove something they need to do better now since today's people dont just sit down and listen bullshit. We moved on from that times and we r all are educated enough to do our own research to get to conclusions.

You bootlicking delusional guy look at these DNA results from g25 illustrative(qpadm modelling will give better results but whatever)

First one is a DNA result from pokanati reddy from kadapa

Second one is a DNA result of a velnadu vaidiki brahmin.

D3E8np6.jpg

Pokanati reddy,look at the high ivc and almost non-existent central steppe(sintasha culture)(Aryan)

Vaidiki brahmin

r5A7oF4.jpg

Observe significant amount of steppe(sintasha culture)admixture?

Andhra Brahmins are a mixture of U.P Brahmins and S.Indians.(75:25 ratio)

U.P Brahmins have 30% steppe admixture.

Niyogi Brahmins are closer to S.I as they have arrived earlier and have mixed with S.I more.

5 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Sanskrit isn't our language ,it's an Indo-Aryan language we need to purge telugu of sanskrit and kick out Indo-Aryan culture from telugunadu only then our states will become developed like China ,germany etc..

Ala matladukovali antee almost all languages in the world are derived from Egyptian hieroglyphs

english from latin and latin came from greek and greek from Egyptian hieroglyphs
Brahmi,Devanagari script came from Aramaic and aramaic from Phoenician and Phoenician from Egyptian hieroglyphs
vedas kuda have lot of similarity from Iranian Avesta

Just now, andhra_jp said:

Ala matladukovali antee almost all languages in the world are derived from Egyptian hieroglyphs

english from latin and latin came from greek and greek from Egyptian hieroglyphs
Brahmi,Devanagari script came from Aramaic and aramaic from Phoenician and Phoenician from Egyptian hieroglyphs

There is actually not much evidence to brahmi script coming from Aramaic ,it could have also come from ivc no one knows about it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Vedas have similarity with iranian avesta because they are literally the same people who branched off into iran and india.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

You bootlicking delusional guy look at these DNA results from g25 illustrative(qpadm modelling will give better results but whatever)

First one is a DNA result from pokanati reddy from kadapa

Second one is a DNA result of a velnadu vaidiki brahmin.

D3E8np6.jpg

Pokanati reddy,look at the high ivc and almost non-existent central steppe(sintasha culture)(Aryan)

Vaidiki brahmin

r5A7oF4.jpg

Observe significant amount of steppe(sintasha culture)admixture?

Andhra Brahmins are a mixture of U.P Brahmins and S.Indians.(75:25 ratio)

U.P Brahmins have 30% steppe admixture.

Niyogi Brahmins are closer to S.I as they have arrived earlier and have mixed with S.I more.

Lol whats your source ..some random screen shots

• Upvote 1

Just now, Marsmangalodu said:

Lol whats your source ..some random screen shots

This was posted in r/southasianancestry subreddit in reddit ,go check for yourself.

There used to be anthrogenica with a lot of samples but got shut down.

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

This was posted in r/southasianancestry subreddit in reddit ,go check for yourself.

There used to be anthrogenica with a lot of samples but got shut down.

No one belives this over peer reviewed study..reddit lo evadu emanna post cheyyachu and what is the sample size

4 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

No one belives this over peer reviewed study..reddit lo evadu emanna post cheyyachu and what is the sample size

What peer reviewed study lol?stop saying non-sense noone peer reviewed your stupid out of India andhbhakt nonsense.

There are multiple-peer reviewed studies on steppe migrations ,go read them.

There are multiple samples and most of them score around the same.

West and south indian landed castes are direct descendants of ivc.S.I brahmins are indo-aryans who most probably have mixed with landed castes here ,that's the reason they look darker than north indians.

5 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

What peer reviewed study lol?stop saying non-sense noone peer reviewed your stupid out of India andhbhakt nonsense.

There are multiple-peer reviewed studies on steppe migrations ,go read them.

There are multiple samples and most of them score around the same.

West and south indian landed castes are direct descendants of ivc.S.I brahmins are indo-aryans who most probably have mixed with landed castes here ,that's the reason they look darker than north indians.

He he study adigithe trust me bro i know antav ..nee agenda needi kanivvu

24 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

38 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

I literally gave you the name of the subreddit the samples were posted in ,you can just type some keywords in search bar  to get what you want.

Anyway

1st sample reddy 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/s/5mHoFrHnfu

2nd sample brahmin

https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/s/ElKDraETcz