Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

Q

1 hour ago, Blade_babji said:

Talking to you is like talking to a ducking wall. I said before I am not in support whoever you said and I wouldnt eat their or take their side for no reason or don't take their side when for right reasons. 
You are just full of hatred for certain section of people and just circle any one who doesnt agreed to your statements into that corner of people. 
You are just another foreign settled Indian who is fed with bullshit of that media without understanding the ground reality or relations people of India have with each other. Just in an echo chamber of like minded people full of is a place you thrive in. 
And if you want to dig something up on me. I would say my only political view which is unbias is Jagan lead party in Andhra as I am facing problems with that cause I live here and I have enough right to critisize it. But even I do give him credit where it's due but he rarely does something good enough to get one without it being a backhanded slap.

Okay. I apologise if I came on too strong. You seemed like a familiar id. I didn't realise you were new and don't understand the db dynamics.

Almost all of the aholes that neutral in this thread (pretending they are above this conversation), and some who are mocking urdu, and some who are giving bhashans about India being more important than Telugu (only dumbest idiots believe this sh1t that Telugu comes second to India) are Muslim hating bigots and bhakt scum.

I'm going to use India to abuse them., because they deserve nothing but abuse.

If it bothers you pls put me on ignore.

Also I don't have an Indian passport, but I do have a lot of respect for those that live in India, because I still have PTSD from living there. Feel free to criticize whichever leader you want to. I won't bother you.

India lo nay bathakakunda India lo unnollani terrorist adhi idhi aney ee db pundakor la meedha naaki kaasantha kooda respect ledhu

Also this Aryan migration is a settled issue. I have no idea why you are trying to refute it. 

India is a recent creation. Ee db tg AP vaalley kottukuntumnaru.. mundhu vaallu kalavani. Taravatha India guronchi cheppu

India kosam Telangana AP vaallu kottukovatam, oka third person kosam brothers kottukunnattu. 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Q

Okay. I apologise if I came on too strong. You seemed like a familiar id. I didn't realise you were new and don't understand the db dynamics.

Almost all of the aholes that neutral in this thread (pretending they are above this conversation), and some who are mocking urdu, and some who are giving bhashans about India being more important than Telugu (only dumbest idiots believe this sh1t that Telugu comes second to India) are Muslim hating bigots and bhakt scum.

I'm going to use India to abuse them., because they deserve nothing but abuse.

If it bothers you pls put me on ignore.

Also I don't have an Indian passport, but I do have a lot of respect for those that live in India, because I still have PTSD from living there. Feel free to criticize whichever leader you want to. I won't bother you.

India lo nay bathakakunda India lo unnollani terrorist adhi idhi aney ee db pundakor la meedha naaki kaasantha kooda respect ledhu

Also this Aryan migration is a settled issue. I have no idea why you are trying to refute it. 

India is a recent creation. Ee db tg AP vaalley kottukuntumnaru.. mundhu vaallu kalavani. Taravatha India guronchi cheppu

India kosam Telangana AP vaallu kottukovatam, oka third person kosam brothers kottukunnattu. 

I read two two lines. I got only one thing to tell you. Stop assuming the worst for every guy you meet. And two if you are not living in India. And you don't want to be associated with it. Just shut the fcuk up. 
If you were in India you would be just forgiven for most stuff but not outright putting down India as a nation itself. 
You wouldnt care as you moved on. We care. We care of Army people who serve for the nation to keep us safe and many more. I am from a Police family and I know how many terrorists Police are protecting from the inside too. Risking each moment of their life by trying to be as close as possible to make sure they don't harm the civillain and lived a life where parents goes duty in forest where they don't know when they would return, cause the bad news is always just a bullet away once you in those area.

7 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

I thought you meant after 1900.

1900 years is arbitrary where did you get this number?if that's true then all castes must have similar dna composition which isn't true.

How dumb you are... 
DNA composition so simple if it works as you said. 
It helps in knowing things put in certain way (A possibility). One of my friend got DNA from East Asian country, just a lil bit and he lives in same village as I. It so remote that it's not even visible on maps. 
As for the period. I don't remember perfectly but I think it is of Gupta Dynasty period. Caste system even tho not as shitty as it was a couple centuaries ago but most believe it started around that time as a way for people to gatekeeping their business secrets. Not just Brahmins like it was promoted by western media by other professions too. 
Take me for example. I am from a lower caste born person. My father doesn't talk about it but from what I heard once was that our linage or some ancestor of ours was heir from a second wife or mistress kinda thing. 
We didn't get any support, so we did other manual and other types of works. It's just a lore that just goes around within a small sector of society. 

55 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

I read two two lines. I got only one thing to tell you. Stop assuming the worst for every guy you meet. And two if you are not living in India. And you don't want to be associated with it. Just shut the fcuk up. 
If you were in India you would be just forgiven for most stuff but not outright putting down India as a nation itself. 
You wouldnt care as you moved on. We care. We care of Army people who serve for the nation to keep us safe and many more. I am from a Police family and I know how many terrorists Police are protecting from the inside too. Risking each moment of their life by trying to be as close as possible to make sure they don't harm the civillain and lived a life where parents goes duty in forest where they don't know when they would return, cause the bad news is always just a bullet away once you in those area.

lmao. I don't give a fcuk. as long as there are bigots in this db, I will keep using India to abuse them. you do what you have to do with that, given that you are from a long line of people who 'served' that nation. good luck.

show me how crappy India truly is, by reacting to what one posting online. do your best.

52 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

How dumb you are... 
DNA composition so simple if it works as you said. 
It helps in knowing things put in certain way (A possibility). One of my friend got DNA from East Asian country, just a lil bit and he lives in same village as I. It so remote that it's not even visible on maps. 
As for the period. I don't remember perfectly but I think it is of Gupta Dynasty period. Caste system even tho not as shitty as it was a couple centuaries ago but most believe it started around that time as a way for people to gatekeeping their business secrets. Not just Brahmins like it was promoted by western media by other professions too. 
Take me for example. I am from a lower caste born person. My father doesn't talk about it but from what I heard once was that our linage or some ancestor of ours was heir from a second wife or mistress kinda thing. 
We didn't get any support, so we did other manual and other types of works. It's just a lore that just goes around within a small sector of society. 

read up what population genetics is before you blabber about your personal situation to counter aryan migration theory.

too many people think they are the center of the universe, unfortunately.. especially from India. ease up a little.

1 hour ago, Blade_babji said:

no sh1t.. lmao. did your 'police' family torture innocents too? care to look up how many people die in police custody in India?

spare me the bs dude. this is what Indians lack.. in your case - a self professed lower caste Indian who's defending the country that is designed to keep the likes of you from living a decent life. Looks like you've gladly joined forces with the upper caste to talk sh1t.

Indians lack any kind of self introspection. look at the bs you are peddling here. you want respect for being from a police family? lmao.

ask regular people what they think about the police dude, before bragging about being from a police family. same goes for the Army too.. Ask people in the area where Army is stationed what they feel about army.. not fake Indian patriots who learn about army from bollywood films.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no sh1t.. lmao. did your 'police' family torture innocents too? care to look up how many people die in police custody in India?

spare me the bs dude. this is what Indians lack.. in your case - a self professed lower caste Indian who's defending the country that is designed to keep the likes of you from living a decent life. Looks like you've gladly joined forces with the upper caste to talk sh1t.

Indians lack any kind of self introspection. look at the bs you are peddling here. you want respect for being from a police family? lmao.

ask regular people what they think about the police dude, before bragging about being from a police family. same goes for the Army too.. Ask people in the area where Army is stationed what they feel about army.. not fake Indian patriots who learn about army from bollywood films.

Are you really talking to a man who is living in India to know about what Indians feel about India from a foreigner? 
Man just get the hell out of here. 
Is there Police violence? Yes. And it's almost every where were Humans are. I, We work towards fixing the problems or at least not being the problem for others. But we don't have a culture of Lynching a one man's mistakes to people who sacrificed their lives for the country. 
Do you really think India didn't do nothing for Lower caste people? They did and in ways that sometimes it feels like too much since most of this reservations are going for people who are well off instead of for people of same lower caste who deserve it. Need to bring NCL rules for ST/SC too but reasons they don't is for another matter. 
But yea, I don't have the stinked view that you have. You are some son of a .... never mind. You are just a kid staying on some highhorse and being racist to the people who I mistakenly assumed to be your own. 
A man doesn't become a terrorist or anti national in my eyes when he fights the system and brings down the Politicians. More than that I respect people who does that. 
But you. You are just a coward with sense entitlement. Feel good with your mental organism, thinking that we all are suffering here on our own. And do a good thing for us. Try to go back to a hole with a like minded people and never come back to surface ever again. 
And please stop pinging me for this bullshit. Before when I heard of Anti nationals, I just thought it's either Bhakts or Congress man just throwing bullshit on one another. I just thought it's some Political non-sense. But now I am seeing one in person and I hope people like you never step back here and be far away from us in both glory and disgrace.

And man said normal people. As if I had some golden horns on me when I was born. 
I lived most of my life as a poor man and slowly crawled out of it to middle class people. But what we had in constant all this time was People with good heart. People who cared about us in good times and more so in bad times. People who I barely remember yet care for us and help us out when in need. 
Hope you find those people over there too. And I hope it to be some white man cause I don't think you would accept help from lowly Indians as us.

2 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

Are you really talking to a man who is living in India to know about what Indians feel about India from a foreigner? 
Man just get the hell out of here. 
Is there Police violence? Yes. And it's almost every where were Humans are. I, We work towards fixing the problems or at least not being the problem for others. But we don't have a culture of Lynching a one man's mistakes to people who sacrificed their lives for the country. 
Do you really think India didn't do nothing for Lower caste people? They did and in ways that sometimes it feels like too much since most of this reservations are going for people who are well off instead of for people of same lower caste who deserve it. Need to bring NCL rules for ST/SC too but reasons they don't is for another matter. 
But yea, I don't have the stinked view that you have. You are some son of a .... never mind. You are just a kid staying on some highhorse and being racist to the people who I mistakenly assumed to be your own. 
A man doesn't become a terrorist or anti national in my eyes when he fights the system and brings down the Politicians. More than that I respect people who does that. 
But you. You are just a coward with sense entitlement. Feel good with your mental organism, thinking that we all are suffering here on our own. And do a good thing for us. Try to go back to a hole with a like minded people and never come back to surface ever again. 
And please stop pinging me for this bullshit. Before when I heard of Anti nationals, I just thought it's either Bhakts or Congress man just throwing bullshit on one another. I just thought it's some Political non-sense. But now I am seeing one in person and I hope people like you never step back here and be far away from us in both glory and disgrace.

blah blah blah... I apologized to you. on hindsight perhaps you didn't deserve it, coz you opened another front to give me bhashan on how to live on how to view life.

learn to shut the fcuk up, if you have no idea what you are saying. because you are new to this db, and I'm talking about the bigots in this db.. Don't tell me how to talk to them. I have nothing but utter contempt for these bigots.

I don't understand why that bothers you.

you decided to butt into a conversation that you didn't belong in. I can say what I want to about India. like I said, do your best. don't whine like a stuck pig.

2 minutes ago, Blade_babji said:

And man said normal people. As if I had some golden horns on me when I was born. 
I lived most of my life as a poor man and slowly crawled out of it to middle class people. But what we had in constant all this time was People with good heart. People who cared about us in good times and more so in bad times. People who I barely remember yet care for us and help us out when in need. 
Hope you find those people over there too. And I hope it to be some white man cause I don't think you would accept help from lowly Indians as us.

who cares about your sob story, asshole.

you called someone gorrey bidda, and that in my view puts you firmly in the sanghi category. inspite of the bs explanation you came up with to justify it.

I too slept on sidewalks and railway platforms in India.. so?

a lower caste sanghi is a sanghi too @Blade_babji and sanghis are the worst that humanity has to offer.

they can even deny population genetics studies based on bs argumentation on DNA composition, whatever the fcuk taht means. or some 14411.

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude don't waste your time with losers in this db. So many people claiming to be from Hyd, and yet haven't made the simple point that what they speak in Hyderabad is Dakhni, not Hindi/Urdu - which btw is the same language. Just some Sanskrit words thrown into Urdu, and they called it Hindi.

the silly Indian patriotism, the Modi bhakti that idiots here display used to be a huge source of irritation for me while I was living in India.. But now after meeting more Indians outside India who display things like 'empathy' - which Indians sorely lack, I'm less irritated.

I wouldn't go so strong on Telugu pride though, but if it helps kick fake Indian a$$, its a million times better than being called Indian.

I'm proud to announce that I have no connection with India whatsoever now. If there was a Tamil or Telugu nation, I'd be interested in the future. Fcuk India.

You dint mention that you are also a Gay lanjodku....

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who cares about your sob story, asshole.

you called someone gorrey bidda, and that in my view puts you firmly in the sanghi category. inspite of the bs explanation you came up with to justify it.

I too slept on sidewalks and railway platforms in India.. so?

The thing is it's not a sad story. You just assumed my story to be so just cause I am from a lower Income group from India. Even tho I said we were good in both harsh times and good times. 
And I said Gorrey bidda to a person who fcuking tries to impose themselves as some righteous Knight of their god living in Satanic lands. 
Not to people who live their own lives and beliefs but to those who force them onto others and target old people and kids. 
You don't even live in India. You don't know what happens in India. You don't know what happens in cities of India or Villages of India.
So please do a favour and stop representing yourself as one.

10 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

You dint mention that you are also a Gay lanjodku....

I agree in cursing him to death but why bring his mother into this. We are better than this. And I hope I can somehow ban this guy and notice him as less as possible. Do we have something like that available here?

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

blah blah blah... I apologized to you. on hindsight perhaps you didn't deserve it, coz you opened another front to give me bhashan on how to live on how to view life.

learn to shut the fcuk up, if you have no idea what you are saying. because you are new to this db, and I'm talking about the bigots in this db.. Don't tell me how to talk to them. I have nothing but utter contempt for these bigots.

I don't understand why that bothers you.

you decided to butt into a conversation that you didn't belong in. I can say what I want to about India. like I said, do your best. don't whine like a stuck pig.

You literally butt into my convo with the other guy and now you are saying "Don't butt in places where I dont belong" 
You literally thought the worst of us without even knowing me and are not entitled enough to call us whining like a pig when you are the one doing this all this time. 
And you are saying I don't know what I am saying while you don't live in here at all in first place but want India to divide and break apart to your own beliefs.
You literally were in wrong from the start enough that you yourself realised it before. 
So just SHUT THE ** UP.