Hyderbad nunchi vachina telugollu, Chapathi naa kodukula kante

RPG_Reloaded

15 hours ago, Blade_babji said:

How dumb you are... 
DNA composition so simple if it works as you said. 
It helps in knowing things put in certain way (A possibility). One of my friend got DNA from East Asian country, just a lil bit and he lives in same village as I. It so remote that it's not even visible on maps. 
As for the period. I don't remember perfectly but I think it is of Gupta Dynasty period. Caste system even tho not as shitty as it was a couple centuaries ago but most believe it started around that time as a way for people to gatekeeping their business secrets. Not just Brahmins like it was promoted by western media by other professions too. 
Take me for example. I am from a lower caste born person. My father doesn't talk about it but from what I heard once was that our linage or some ancestor of ours was heir from a second wife or mistress kinda thing. 
We didn't get any support, so we did other manual and other types of works. It's just a lore that just goes around within a small sector of society. 

Where are you from?andhra people have a little bit of south-eastern ancestry but insignificant amount.maybe places closer to odisha might have more south-east Asian ancestry.

It's pretty much accepted that Brahmins migrated to S.I during maruyan period ,they weren't native to south india.thats why there isn't four-tier caste system in south india because there were no Brahmins to  implement it.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:47 AM, Blade_babji said:

The thing is it's not a sad story. You just assumed my story to be so just cause I am from a lower Income group from India. Even tho I said we were good in both harsh times and good times. 
And I said Gorrey bidda to a person who fcuking tries to impose themselves as some righteous Knight of their god living in Satanic lands. 
Not to people who live their own lives and beliefs but to those who force them onto others and target old people and kids. 
You don't even live in India. You don't know what happens in India. You don't know what happens in cities of India or Villages of India.
So please do a favour and stop representing yourself as one.

99% of people who post here don't live in India. so please fcuk off from this db and post your bs somewhere else among Indians living in India.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:54 AM, Blade_babji said:

You literally butt into my convo with the other guy and now you are saying "Don't butt in places where I dont belong" 
You literally thought the worst of us without even knowing me and are not entitled enough to call us whining like a pig when you are the one doing this all this time. 
And you are saying I don't know what I am saying while you don't live in here at all in first place but want India to divide and break apart to your own beliefs.
You literally were in wrong from the start enough that you yourself realised it before. 
So just SHUT THE ** UP.

you responded to a general comment I made fcukface. I dropped the talking points from the conversation I 'butted in'to

Hyd guys nunchi Hindi expect cheyyatam lo wrong em ledu ga.. most of them if they lived there from childhood, they get little familiar with that language ga may be due to neighbours or fiends at school

On 1/11/2024 at 11:16 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

99% of people who post here don't live in India. so please fcuk off from this db and post your bs somewhere else among Indians living in India.

There is a difference between not living in India and waiting for the downfall and breaking apart of India. 
Hope that helps.

On 1/6/2024 at 5:43 AM, RPG_Reloaded said:

iamhemuk-telugu-gifs.gif dengutunnaru 

hindi national language kaadu ane basic sense kuda ledu manollaki, North vadu kanabadithe chalu cheekadaaniki ready autarru

hindi raadu raa mama ante arey nuvvu TG kadara anta, naa laddu lodi, hindi vaadi motta ki puttinodu kuda intha athi 10gadu

I support Tamilians and kannadigas in this matter, they care sheet about hindi speaking people, Mana telugollu G mooskuntaru when it comes to language pride

Problem entante, Telugus lo Tamilians and Kannidigas unna unity language matter lo ledhu. Regional unity >> caste unity>> party unity meedha ekkuva interest. Perse Hindi matladadam tappu kaadhu. I think south languages ni north lo kooda promote cheyyali.  Only that gives a solution.

52 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Problem entante, Telugus lo Tamilians and Kannidigas unna unity language matter lo ledhu. Regional unity >> caste unity>> party unity meedha ekkuva interest. Perse Hindi matladadam tappu kaadhu. I think south languages ni north lo kooda promote cheyyali.  Only that gives a solution.

Understand bro

but telugu vallu kuda telugu chadavadam raadu but hindi fluent ani yadava kathal dengutaaru

On 1/5/2024 at 7:17 PM, psycopk said:

telugollu anta kadu.. aa hyd area vallu matrame... ap lo egriri tantaru hindi lo matladite.. we prefer english over hindi in villages too.. 😆

malla bendapudi students ni meere mock chesinru

29 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Understand bro

but telugu vallu kuda telugu chadavadam raadu but hindi fluent ani yadava kathal dengutaaru

Adhi inferiority nunchi techipettunna superiority complex.  Infact Hindi is a bastardized language that came from Persian and parakrit, and absorbing Sanskrit script. 

Telugu on the other hand absorbed the essence of Sanskrit ofcourse prakrit as well, but sentence construction and grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, despite not having the devanagari script. 

Which is why  Telugu script and Sanskrit script can sound the same when written:

For e.g.,  Ram in devanagari script, is read as 'Rama' in Sanskrit, and in Telugu we read it as 'Rama' but Hindi speakers read it as 'Ram'. Our grammar has accommodated 'umm' sounds as well, but you get my drift right?

Telugu history predates Hindi, but the situation of Hyderabad is slightly different. One , telangana dialect particularly in hyd and other moslem ruled areas is bastardized version of Telugu and deccani, and  the rulers have adopted it for a good amount of time including Dora. Ofcourse, Dora knows formal Telugu / standardized Telugu and I believe Sanskrit as well, but it doesn't get him votes. Naturally Telugu took the second place unlike say in Tamilnadu where it's rulers patronized Tamil ardently. 

Secondly, the Western influence and inward migration of well to do North Indians and their cultural influence including Bollywood pushed Telugu further down the ladder. Problem is not being aware of your own language and it's heritage. They don't try to learn or put some effort to learn.

37 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Adhi inferiority nunchi techipettunna superiority complex.  Infact Hindi is a bastardized language that came from Persian and parakrit, and absorbing Sanskrit script. 

Telugu on the other hand absorbed the essence of Sanskrit ofcourse prakrit as well, but sentence construction and grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, despite not having the devanagari script. 

Which is why  Telugu script and Sanskrit script can sound the same when written:

For e.g.,  Ram in devanagari script, is read as 'Rama' in Sanskrit, and in Telugu we read it as 'Rama' but Hindi speakers read it as 'Ram'. Our grammar has accommodated 'umm' sounds as well, but you get my drift right?

Telugu history predates Hindi, but the situation of Hyderabad is slightly different. One , telangana dialect particularly in hyd and other moslem ruled areas is bastardized version of Telugu and deccani, and  the rulers have adopted it for a good amount of time including Dora. Ofcourse, Dora knows formal Telugu / standardized Telugu and I believe Sanskrit as well, but it doesn't get him votes. Naturally Telugu took the second place unlike say in Tamilnadu where it's rulers patronized Tamil ardently. 

Secondly, the Western influence and inward migration of well to do North Indians and their cultural influence including Bollywood pushed Telugu further down the ladder. Problem is not being aware of your own language and it's heritage. They don't try to learn or put some effort to learn.

Telugu actually adds -amu  to sanskrit words while tamil and malyalam adds -am.

Only literary telugu is heavily influenced by sanskrit ,we can easily remove sanskrit influence anyway.

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

Only literary telugu is heavily influenced by sanskrit ,we can easily remove sanskrit influence anyway.

there's no need to remove it. Sanskrit is dead, and no one cares about it. including the sanghis who want to pretend that they do.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no need to remove it. Sanskrit is dead, and no one cares about it. including the sanghis who want to pretend that they do.

It's to preserve uniqueness of telugu and to unite telugu people.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:13 PM, RPG_Reloaded said:

iamhemuk-telugu-gifs.gif dengutunnaru 

hindi national language kaadu ane basic sense kuda ledu manollaki, North vadu kanabadithe chalu cheekadaaniki ready autarru

hindi raadu raa mama ante arey nuvvu TG kadara anta, naa laddu lodi, hindi vaadi motta ki puttinodu kuda intha athi 10gadu

I support Tamilians and kannadigas in this matter, they care sheet about hindi speaking people, Mana telugollu G mooskuntaru when it comes to language pride

North vs South, Hindi vs regional languages. Em love da lo gola ra Bhai. We just can't f***ing get along......

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

Amu is if you add -u to it. Without it రామ is pronounced in Telugu as Ram-a, just like that of Sanskrit, whereas in Hindi it's pronounced as Ram. 

Why do you want remove Sanskrit influence anyway? What do you stand to gain from it ?

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Sanskrit may be dead in a sense where it's not used in day to day lives. But the grammar vocabulary and pronunciations are still alive in the regional languages and the script alive in hindi.