World's most popular travel influencer

JaiBalayyaaa

17 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Anna ruling change aindhi.. chandranna unnappudu Singapore odi ni  red carpet esi amaravati kattamannadu.. jaganannochi 10geyamannadu.. current gov terms ayyedhaka vaalla request honor cheyadam right ani naa feeling.. Iga spartan annattu vadu china dhi kudusthado Russia dhi kudusthado aadi istam.. we can negotiate and offer other things if they can keep our military on their soil .. 

anyway twitter scrap entha thittukunna dhanlaki gov members enter avvadam not correct .. iyyalrepu twitter antene negative ai poindhi 

daniki todu mana celebrities endoo sudden gaa chalo lakshadweep anta; 

antha veasy kaadu gaa lakshdweep ki velladakini permit kavali gaa 

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

daniki todu mana celebrities endoo sudden gaa chalo lakshadweep anta; 

antha veasy kaadu gaa lakshdweep ki velladakini permit kavali gaa 

they might streamline that process....i guess influx perigite

19 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ministers involve avvadam mistake from their side but dhaniki twitter lo jarigina itlanti penta reason. Manollu annintiki over react ayyi thitti10gudu boycott anudu common aipoindhi.. they are wrong on modi part but they are correct on against the foreign countries militarily presence on their soil.

Emi sesaru mana military vallu akkada? Why so much hate on our military there

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they might streamline that process....i guess influx perigite

lakshadweep was always been like that uncle; mana desi galla sangati telisinde kada muchata. kampu lepudu 

monna manali traffic; or ladakh lo plastic bottles landfills anta. 

I rather wish Lakshadweep to be pristine untouched as they are coral islands compared to Andaman. 

21 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

evadu cancel cheskunna cheskopavakapoina.........bollywood and celebrities will have to...lekapothe istagram and tiktok lo full dobbutharu :D

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

lakshadweep was always been like that uncle; mana desi galla sangati telisinde kada muchata. kampu lepudu 

monna manali traffic; or ladakh lo plastic bottles landfills anta. 

I rather wish Lakshadweep to be pristine untouched as they are coral islands compared to Andaman. 

most of maldives resorts are private and owned by multinational companies. if such resports open in india....they havr to maintain the cleanliness standards same way. so i dont see it as a big issue unless govt starts maintaining them

Just now, Variety_Pullayya said:

most of maldives resorts are private and owned by multinational companies. if such resports open in india....they havr to maintain the cleanliness standards same way. so i dont see it as a big issue unless govt starts maintaining them

those islands were result of crony capitalism annai; 

patha president, his relative who was also part of govt; ammuka dobbinru. 

also maldives location is different too; most of the resorts there are single island resort and some are artificial islands. 

mari antha range lo development kastame because post pandemic chala ferries and flights stopped operating to Lakshadweep islands. but yeah it can be cheaper alternative to Maldives but those should be preserved too.