30-40 monkeys came to my house

JaiBalayyaaa

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Who will come when Krishna Temple gets inaugurated?

Gopikas in swimsuits??

Ayesha will do Item dance...

Mother Mary will do Mujra....

2 hours ago, pushparaj said:

If you don’t believe, just ignore it. You don’t have to disrespect. If that’s in your upbringing, I understand.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Ayesha will do Item dance...

Mother Mary will do Mujra....

Sorry baas...you misunderstood me..

I am hardcore Hindu and supporter of Hinduism..

but I do not want random claims and random statements made by some attention seekers.

I talk to so many pusslims around where I live in North of London. They come with hundreds of these claims. They say that everything is governed by Allah. I asked them if Allah is behind the rafing of so many women and children on a daily basis in entire world.. they would say "You are a Khaffir and a place is reserved for you in the HELL"

Over 1.5 decades I lived in the UK, I saw a gradual and permanent change in the perception of English people on Indians and Hinduism. I found that they have started liking Indians and Hindus..especially at a time when Islamists are creating havoc destroying the very secular fabric of UK and Europe.

I think the same is happening in US of A as well. The collective general behaviour and their actions while in the West are the reasons why Indians are commanding respect from other cultures.

Making claims that Indians invented surgery 15,000 years ago, we had flights some 50,000 years ago .. just do not help.

When he is god, why does he have to wait for so many years. He would have stopped the Babri masjid construction in the first place no

9 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Sorry baas...you misunderstood me..

I am hardcore Hindu and supporter of Hinduism..

but I do not want random claims and random statements made by some attention seekers.

I talk to so many pusslims around where I live in North of London. They come with hundreds of these claims. They say that everything is governed by Allah. I asked them if Allah is behind the rafing of so many women and children on a daily basis in entire world.. they would say "You are a Khaffir and a place is reserved for you in the HELL"

Over 1.5 decades I lived in the UK, I saw a gradual and permanent change in the perception of English people on Indians and Hinduism. I found that they have started liking Indians and Hindus..especially at a time when Islamists are creating havoc destroying the very secular fabric of UK and Europe.

I think the same is happening in US of A as well. The collective general behaviour and their actions while in the West are the reasons why Indians are commanding respect from other cultures.

Making claims that Indians invented surgery 15,000 years ago, we had flights some 50,000 years ago .. just do not help.

Ignored

12 hours ago, pushparaj said:

If you don’t believe, just ignore it. You don’t have to disrespect. If that’s in your upbringing, I understand.

He is a universal hater

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Who will come when Krishna Temple gets inaugurated?

Gopikas in swimsuits??

Agree with you 100%

andhuke thata annad 3c4m8e.jpg

limelight loki ochina prathi edhava edho oka sollu cheppadame, as if they are special and god blessed only them. Leda vedha lu, vattakayalu vallake thelusu,, religion, tradition, culture, anni vallake thelusu ani prati okkadu preaching cheyadame, prophets laaga . . . 

konchem limits lo undhi, ekkuva attention cheeking cheyakapothe mana religion ki value untadhi, prathi edha own cheskundam, advantage theskundam ane untaru. . .

asalu sisalu sanathana dharma, hindu religion, culture, power thelisina vallu evaro public lo thiragaru, media mundu raaru inkokadini pattinchukoru, sodhi preaching lu cheyaru, many left for himalayas or somewhere. Kastho kustho thelisinollu, genuine ga practice chesevallu, they keep it to themselves.. . 

ekkuva chesthe aa paki gallakante goram ayithadhi mana desam situation kuda

entha ghoram ante, india lo chadhuvukunna erripu gorrelu kuda namme situation ku ocharu. . . emanna ante, hater ani, anti ani, vattakayal ani dhed galla laaga inkokadiki class lu peektharu, just support it blindly ani

hqdefault.jpg

ilaanti note okati mana chethilo padithe inka mana kashtalu anni therinattu ani nammithe nammandi ra nayana, kaani konchem buddhi undi question chesinonni thittakandi

ilanti valla vallaney bad avuthundhi .. sarey vadu grand’ grand daughter or sons ni ah 30 to 40 monkeys dagara vadilesi pomanu for 6 hours appudu chudham GOD vachado or monkeys vachayo .. at the same time respect for his fight for eveything he did until now 

• Upvote 1

evadiki chepthe em labam public ku undali, telugu, indian ye news channel lo chusina ayodhya gurinchi okate dobbudu. . . unnadhi lenidhi okatee pracharam cheskunte, leni ponidi kalpinchi chepthu, madya madya nag gaadi sri rama dasu scenes, balayya ramudi vesham, inka inka . . . aapandi ra rey. . .   temple okati kattaru ane happy moments ni kuda chadaminguthunnaru

1C8Z21-360.gif