Dr BR Ambedkar Statue inauguration at Vijayawada

ARYA

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

what if those people who give punishment also bullies..and take side  with bullies..?

ok…if you dont like ambedkar or reservations that’s fine…i too agree in some aspects…

forget ambedkar…but read about Jyotirao Phule and the social conditions at that time…

what are the aspects you agree with him on Ambedkar or reservations?

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Constitution build chesetapudu veeniki respect icchi lead cheyamanaru...Lot of other experts contributed in forming the constitution, Veedu maatram veedi personnal Agenda tho Reservations in all sectors, even for retirement, qualification for promotions annitlo by default Lower caste valaki advantage and upper caste has to struggle.

I dint hate anyone or had any spite for lower caste ppl unti faced the Reservation concept.

Modern day lo Caste based Hate undi ante only Ambedkar gaadi Vonkara buddi valle... !!!

reservations lekunte, collector aypoyintaava nee bathukki?

eamcet lo 50k rank aa? moosuk moola koorcho.

sarigga naalugu mukkalu raayatam kooda raadhu nee bathukki, Ambedkar anta.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what are the aspects you agree with him on Ambedkar or reservations?

- along with caste reservation they should have added wealth limit like if their wealth is above that limit they shouldn’t be eligible for reservation ..

- reservations should have restrictions like if any one commits crime or fraud ..etc they should loose the reservation rights…

47 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

- along with caste reservation they should have added wealth limit like if their wealth is above that limit they shouldn’t be eligible for reservation ..

you are being vague.

constitution promises reservation for socially and educationally backward classes.

still obc already have an income level beyond which they cannot avail reservation. do you want to extend that to the scheduled list  castes too?

I mean I don't see the point of it. Already many institutions have seats vacant in the scheduled category. why would you deny a rich sc/st person a seat.. and then give it to whom? an OC - who are only about 15-20% of population of India, but dominate all institutions?

47 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

- reservations should have restrictions like if any one commits crime or fraud ..etc they should loose the reservation rights…

if someone is convicted of a crime, doesn't he lose his govt job just for that reason? does one need a special law for that?

are you trying to be balance both sides by coming up with these kind of reasons? is this your attempt to be equidistant to both left and right? its pathetic.

the existence of govt jobs itself is a social evil (creating mediocre power centers that become rigidly bureaucratic over time), and reservation is just part of this evil. Its not uniquely bad in any other way.

reservation is bad to the extent existence of India and the Indian state itself is bad. reservation can go, if India is winded up.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are being vague.

constitution promises reservation for socially and educationally backward classes.

still obc already have an income level beyond which they cannot avail reservation. do you want to extend that to the scheduled list  castes too?

I mean I don't see the point of it. Already many institutions have seats vacant in the scheduled category. why would you deny a rich sc/st person a seat.. and then give it to whom? an OC - who are only about 15-20% of population of India, but dominate all institutions?

if someone is convicted of a crime, doesn't he lose his govt job just for that reason? does one need a special law for that?

are you trying to be balance both sides by coming up with these kind of reasons? is this your attempt to be equidistant to both left and right? its pathetic.

the existence of govt jobs itself is a social evil (creating mediocre power centers that become rigidly bureaucratic over time), and reservation is just part of this evil. Its not uniquely bad in any other way.

reservation is bad to the extent existence of India and the Indian state itself is bad. reservation can go, if India is winded up.

my point is..give the reservation but it shouldn’t be like a default birth right…

if you put some wealth limit on reservation…may be in future no of benefiters will decline gradually…(if the reservation are really working)…then we don't have to explicitly repeal reservation from society (which is a big political drama..)…

coming to second point…yes…anyone commit crime or fraud they should loose their social benefits (in this case reservation or govt job or pilitical position)…i am not saying only reservations…

last point…i am balanced person and my thoughts are balanced…if you feel that way..yes i am …

i dont see left or right…i see మితవాదం, అతివాదం…these two exists in both left and right…

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

last point…i am balanced person and my thoughts are balanced…if you feel that way..yes i am …

Its not something to be proud of. because everything you responded with is a repetition of the talking points you already said. and none of them make even the slightest sense.

I mean saying that if someone commits a crime, they should lose benefits - They already do.

what do you mean by saying that you want something that already exists? are you trying to say that people who avail reservations often end up committing the most crime (corruption) in their job? you have to be specific.

there's already a limit on income beyond which reservation cannot be availed by the obc segments.

I mean you have opinions that are non-committal, not based on any actual reality, purely expressed to show how neutral you are, when there's no need to do so. its like being neutral towards nazis and communists..

and I fcuking hate communists.

Its sad that some people take what you say seriously. but then this db is weird.

no one is given reservation purely as a birth right.. my mind is blown that you think that they are.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you mean by saying that you want something that already exists? are you trying to say that people who avail reservations often end up committing the most crime (corruption) in their job? you have to be specific.

this is example of straw-man fallacy

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I mean you have opinions that are non-committal, not based on any actual reality, purely expressed to show how neutral you are, when there's no need to do so. its like being neutral towards nazis and communists..

there is no absolute black or white…it’s always grey…

for example…if tiger is hunting a deer…some section of people sees  deer surival and other section of people sees tiger hunger…and other section of people doesn't see both of these and they see something else…

there is no neutral show off…its all perspective of seeing things…

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

this is example of straw-man fallacy

its not my fault that I have to strawman you. you are being elusive by not being specific about what you want to say. I was trying to think of circumstances where what you want would apply.

because people will already be kicked out of their benefits (job/politics) if they are convicted for a crime.. yes or no?

so its up to you to tell me, do you really think people who are convicted and are from the scheduled class won't face any consequences for their crime?

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

there is no absolute black or white…it’s always grey…

for example…if tiger is hunting a deer…some section of people sees  deer surival and other section of people sees tiger hunger…and other section of people doesn't see both of these and they see something else…

there is no neutral show off…its all perspective of seeing things…

dude, we are talking about reservations here.. and the reasons you listed as your preferred changes to it, are all already in existence.

so I should conclude that you have absolutely no problem with reservation, as it is implemented currently. because everything you suggest as changes have already been implemented.

and that you have nothing in agreement with @sarfaroshi2 on the topic of reservation.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its not my fault that I have to strawman you. you are being elusive by not being specific about what you want to say. I was trying to think of circumstances where what you want would apply.

this is the problem with you..if i tell my point you dont  see it as my point and always try to hear what you like to hear…

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because people will already be kicked out of their benefits (job/politics) if they are convicted for a crime.. yes or no?

so its up to you to tell me, do you really think people who are convicted and are from the scheduled class won't face any consequences for their crime?

yes…they shouldn’t be eligible for reservation…thats what i told you already…

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so I should conclude that you have absolutely no problem with reservation, as it is implemented currently. because everything you suggest as changes have already been implemented.

yes …thise are the changes  i am talking about…thats what i mentioned “some aspects” 

but you saying those changes already implemented..? are you sure..?  you mean there is a wealth cap on  reservations and also who committed crime and fraud are not eligible for reservations…are these things really there in current day reservations…