Dr BR Ambedkar Statue inauguration at Vijayawada

ARYA

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes …thise are the changes  i am talking about…thats what i mentioned “some aspects” 

that's the thing.. there are 'no aspects' that should be changed according to your own wishlist of changes.

unless you insist that people convicted of crimes are availing reservation benefits out there. but then you have to explain why you insist that.

25 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

this is the problem with you..if i tell my point you dont  see it as my point and always try to hear what you like to hear…

I don't have to see your point, if your point is a bad one. Its perfectly fine to point out that your points are bad and in this case, more vague than bad.

you don't have to keep responding to me, if you don't have anything new to add to the conversation. feel free to stop responding.

25 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

but you saying those changes already implemented..? are you sure..?  you mean there is a wealth cap on  reservations and also who committed crime and fraud are not eligible for reservations…are these things really there in current day reservations…

there is an income limit to obc reservation.. there's such a thing as 'non-creamy' layer certificate that must be produced to avail obc reservation for all its beneficiaries.. perhaps there's a case to made that self declared income can be fudged, but so can the self declared wealth be fudged too (politicians do it all the time).

and if you claim that SC also should have income limit, you should explain why..

you can't just say something and claim that it is your view, which is in contrast to current standards on how reservation benefits are distributed. you have to explain why the current method is wrong, and how your's is better.

5 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Constitution build chesetapudu veeniki respect icchi lead cheyamanaru...Lot of other experts contributed in forming the constitution, Veedu maatram veedi personnal Agenda tho Reservations in all sectors, even for retirement, qualification for promotions annitlo by default Lower caste valaki advantage and upper caste has to struggle.

I dint hate anyone or had any spite for lower caste ppl unti faced the Reservation concept.

Modern day lo Caste based Hate undi ante only Ambedkar gaadi Vonkara buddi valle... !!!

Wrong. Ramsa from British government was in favour or having communal electorates for Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Anglo Indians . Ambedkar demanded separate electorates for depressed classes, which British were ready to give. Gandhi didn't agree to it and went on fast as he wanted Hindu electrolyte to not get divided. A compromise was arrived at and Ambedkar was forced to withdraw his demand and have reservations for certain seats in Hindu electorate. Post partition, these became reserved constituencies.  That's it. What then followed was entirely Nehruvian Congress doing, introduction of further reservations, then Mandal commission so on so forth. Learn facts before you accuse someone.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and if you claim that SC also should have income limit, you should explain why..

because…some govt employees who got job under sc reservations still using the reservation for their kids  where ever its needed…

purpose of the reservation is to bring equality and improve livelihood…but do you think there is no reservation abuse.. in society..?

i am repeating again…provide reservation but not like default birth right…there should be some limitations and conditions on  reservations..then people will understand the real value of reservation and use it properly…and if there is limitations and conditions this reservation concept itself vanish one point of time in future..no one need to abolish it exclusively…

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Wrong. Ramsa from British government was in favour or having communal electorates for Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Anglo Indians . Ambedkar demanded separate electorates for depressed classes, which British were ready to give. Gandhi didn't agree to it and went on fast as he wanted Hindu electrolyte to not get divided. A compromise was arrived at and Ambedkar was forced to withdraw his demand and have reservations for certain seats in Hindu electorate. Post partition, these became reserved constituencies.  That's it. What then followed was entirely Nehruvian Congress doing, introduction of further reservations, then Mandal commission so on so forth. Learn facts before you accuse someone.

depressed classes list were already availing reservations by 1920s in Madras Presidency.

this list was much broader than the scheduled lists drawn up in 1950s and mandal commission was an inevitability.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

depressed classes list were already availing reservations by 1920s in Madras Presidency.

this list was much broader than the scheduled lists drawn up in 1950s and mandal commission was an inevitability.

Not denying the depressed classes reservation Part. Just clarifying on the above poster's opinion. He seems to think that it was Ambedkar who created reservations only with ulterior agenda. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Not denying the depressed classes reservation Part. Just clarifying on the above poster's opinion. He seems to think that it was Ambedkar who created reservations only with ulterior agenda. 

he's a mouth breating loser.. worse than a stray dog barking at things he doesn't even have the slightest clue about.

fcuker thinks his life would've been better without reservation. he's deluded.. if he wasn't born in the upper class, he wouldn't be fit to work in a shoe shop.

18 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Whatever Bhayya…

Ambedkar is not a person who needs to be regarded high and celebrated. He caused more damage to the society so need to ignore that idiot but sadly India likes drama and this drama of appeasement wont stop.

55 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Whatever Bhayya…

Ambedkar is not a person who needs to be regarded high and celebrated. He caused more damage to the society so need to ignore that idiot but sadly India likes drama and this drama of appeasement wont stop.

That's probably coming from your ignorance. Do read Ambedkar. I disagree with certain views of his,  but he never minced words in criticizing  Nehru's dual standards on uniform civil code, Kashmir.  Try reading his 'partition of India' for a start.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Whatever Bhayya…

That’s not true. Ambedkar was highly accomplished person who brought great change into Indian lives post independence. Since he was Dalit who stood for Dalit rights, he is now ONLY associated with Dalits by janalu. What a shame.

Waste of money these statues. Why don’t they provide more SC reserved jobs or scholarships with these funds. Building statues just enriches some Pasupu or Cheddy party contractor. 

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

because…some govt employees who got job under sc reservations still using the reservation for their kids  where ever its needed…

purpose of the reservation is to bring equality and improve livelihood…but do you think there is no reservation abuse.. in society..?

i am repeating again…provide reservation but not like default birth right…there should be some limitations and conditions on  reservations..then people will understand the real value of reservation and use it properly…and if there is limitations and conditions this reservation concept itself vanish one point of time in future..no one need to abolish it exclusively…

because distribution of social capital is incredibly unequal in India, and the inequality is perpetuated by continuation of caste (mainly through marriage). one generation enjoying a govt job is not enough to mitigate this inequality and those kids who avail reservations are not abusing the system, merely using what they are qualified to - not because its a birth right.

reservations are hardly the vehicle for social mobility, but more a way of having some share of power in governance. Ambedkar actually wanted unrestricted political power through separate electorates, and has always been skeptical of usefulness of reservations. @CanadianMalodu agrees with Ambedkar on this, even though he now rejects the SC tag, and only embraces the Mala identity. However i don't see malas giving up their SC categorization.

your proposal to put limits on income on sc reservation will make sc/st group on par with OC who also can avail reservations now if they are in a household that makes less than 80k a month. literally sc/st and OC will be treated as equal if you put a income cap on sc/st availaing reservations. if you think this is okay.. that means you are saying caste is no longer an issue in India. is that what you are saying?

there are several things wrong with reservation, and even the idea of reservation. For one, caste is not the only marker of social exclusion, and oppression in India, and reservation by focusing solely on caste misses other forms of exclusion in society.

I don't know what you mean by 'proper' use of reservation. if you are qualified to avail it, you avail it. and that is not abuse. only fraud is abuse.

56 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

That's probably coming from your ignorance. Do read Ambedkar. I disagree with certain views of his,  but he never minced words in criticizing  Nehru's dual standards on uniform civil code, Kashmir.  Try reading his 'partition of India' for a start.

he never minced words on what he thought about Hinduism too. but I'm sure you disagree with those views because its inconvenient.