Areyyyyyyyyyyy “Jai Sri ram” anandiiii raaaa

veerigadu

Just now, veerigadu said:

They are both my identity ra frook ga. Nenu deny chesina. Naaa Peru lo teddy. Naaa religion lo hindu untadhi. Nuvvu yedupu continue seyyi. It’s a treat to watch actually 

yeah I'm having fun coming into soft sanghi forum and mocking you all.. free ga..

not a single one can prove me wrong on facts. may be you are confusing who's the one that's having fun here.

I can't get this freedom anywhere else. haha.. idiots allowing me mock them for years without any pushback, because deep down they know what I'm saying is true.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah I'm having fun coming into soft sanghi forum and mocking you all.. free ga..

not a single one can prove me wrong on facts. may be you are confusing who's the one that's having fun here.

I can't get this freedom anywhere else. haha.. idiots allowing me mock them for years without any pushback, because deep down they know what I'm saying is true.

You live in your world. How can anyone prove you wrong? It’s your world at the end of the day. You are consumed by hatred. Period. 

You live in your world. How can anyone prove you wrong? It’s your world at the end of the day. You are consumed by hatred. Period. 

Its very easy to prove me wrong, if you have the facts.

I don't strut around calling myself genius for making the basic predictions on Tesla years after everyone with some brain has made it.. that's calling living in your own world.

outside of that world, you stutter to find words to express yourself in a conversation. Its not my fault you are autistic that way, and perhaps several of db members too.

but I'm always glad to have had this opportunity to mock dumbfcuks for years without any serious damage to me.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its very easy to prove me wrong, if you have the facts.

I don't strut around calling myself genius for making the basic predictions on Tesla years after everyone with some brain has made it.. that's calling living in your own world.

outside of that world, you stutter to find words to express yourself in a conversation. Its not my fault you are autistic that way, and perhaps several of db members too.

but I'm always glad to have had this opportunity to mock dumbfcuks for years without any serious damage to me.

You are seriously wounded ra. I can only imagine your trauma. Your hatred stems from some deep injuries. I pity you. I genuinely mean it. I’m not using these words to insult you. Get well soon. 

You are seriously wounded ra. I can only imagine your trauma. Your hatred stems from some deep injuries. I pity you. 

as usual lost for words, and having to lean on sloppy attempts at psychoanalyzing me.

you guys are so predictably boring, when you are not bloviating about how awesome and meritorious you are. I'm laughing at all you losers.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

brainless pakodi lu ilaa ney react avtaru.

reddy aypoyindhi, ippudu Ram. edho oka identity lekunte sachipothaav emo insecurity tho. paapam.

most insecure are PissLims you moron, this is why there is no peaceful PissLamic nation on earth

insecurity topic leave it for those with brain you pea brain

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as usual lost for words, and having to lean on sloppy attempts at psychoanalyzing me.

you guys are so predictably boring, when you are not bloviating about how awesome and meritorious you are. I'm laughing at all you losers.

Boring aite ikkadem 10ginchukuntunna ra pichi LK, why dont you find a Palestine MF forum and get banged ther

Lol. Says a guy who idolizes some phuckinnnnn periyaaar. Who the phuck is he anyways? I bet no body knows about that lunatic in this db 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one need to psychoanalyze you, 2 posts are enough to prove that you are a low IQ Muzzie who wants to push your stupidity as something legit.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

most insecure are PissLims you moron, this is why there is no peaceful PissLamic nation on earth

insecurity topic leave it for those with brain you pea brain

naakenduku insecurity ra? I reject every identity foisted on me. every single one.

I'm a free man.. you are slaves to your imagined glorious past, being stuck in the present.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

naakenduku insecurity ra? I reject every identity foisted on me. every single one.

I'm a free man.. you are slaves to your imagined glorious past, being stuck in the present.

aite velli MG, ikkadenduku 10ging ani naa question??

• Haha 1

a moron like you remains a moron in past present and future

Lol. Says a guy who idolizes some phuckinnnnn periyaaar. Who the phuck is he anyways? I bet no body knows about that lunatic in this db 

how long are you going to take to realize that you are in the company of utter dumbfcuks in this db?

lmao. you are so cute.. no wonder you made such a huge show about being the first one to predict fall of Tesla (which didn't happen btw). do you ever touch grass? haha..

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

aite velli MG, ikkadenduku 10ging ani naa question??

thread ki nenu respond avtunna raa.. thread esina insecure yedhava ni choosi navvuthunna.

neekenduku manduthondi?