Areyyyyyyyyyyy “Jai Sri ram” anandiiii raaaa

veerigadu

1 minute ago, AnandaVivek said:

Ala pedda pedda ga aravala bhayya!! Bhakti manasulo kada undlasindhi!! Propaganda lo kaadhu

page fan GIF

Petrol post ba. Wings with whiskey combo lo timepass thread.

Meant to rile up some sickulars. You are good. Feel free to ignore this thread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how long are you going to take to realize that you are in the company of utter dumbfcuks in this db?

lmao. you are so cute.. no wonder you made such a huge show about being the first one to predict fall of Tesla (which didn't happen btw). do you ever touch grass? haha..

I thought we were talking about dumb phuckkk periyaaar? What happened? Did you digress already? Lol

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I thought we were talking about dumb phuckkk periyaaar? What happened? Did you digress already? Lol

we were not talking about anything. I was describing how lack of knowledge about Periyar among the db dumbfcuks, as an irrelevant factoid that is not worthy of a response. muah cutie.

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Petrol post ba. Wings with whiskey combo lo timepass thread.

Meant to rile up some sickulars. You are good. Feel free to ignore this thread. 

where are the 'sickulars' in this thread?

just me, then? proof that it's me having the fun in this db, riling up multiple people, whereas your pathetic attempt at riling sickulars has only one person responding.. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

where are the 'sickulars' in this thread?

just me, then? proof that it's me having the fun in this db, riling up multiple people, whereas your pathetic attempt at riling sickulars has only one person responding.. lmao.

Case in point. You are an outlier on so many levels. Feel free to special ra. Lmao…

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Case in point. You are an outlier on so many levels. Feel free to special ra. Lmao…

what case, genius?

if I was an outlier, where are the sickular's in this thread bujji?

did you make this thread solely to get my attention? should I be flattered?

you can't even celebrate your Ram Temple without getting entangled in such bs displays of arrogance.. says a lot about how thinskinned that identity of yours is. haha..

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

sickulars aey leni db lo thoda kottukuntunnava, samarasimha reddy lo oka joker kottukunnattu? lmao.

sickulars undey forum ki raa.. nee g ki kaaram posi 10gi pampistharu. haha.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sickulars aey leni db lo thoda kottukuntunnava, samarasimha reddy lo oka joker kottukunnattu? lmao.

sickulars undey forum ki raa.. nee g ki kaaram posi 10gi pampistharu. haha.

Ye forum adhi cheppu? Née Kante bewarse gallu inka unnara? Can’t believe I say 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

jai shree ram ani proud ga cheppey antha bewarse aithe kaadhu kadha nenu..

reddit undhi ga. velli vethukko.

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

sickulars leni forum lo sickulars ni pilusthunnav soodu.. baaga delusion lo bathiskesthunnav. paapam.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bochhem kaadhu.. ippudu naa address evadanna ee db lo esthey, khachitanga atleast one person from this db will knock on my door and try to intimidate me.. because I live quite close to most people here.

migatha religious groups lo atleast formidable resistance untundhi towards their fundamentalists. Hindus lo liberals ani cheppukuney vaallu kooda majority last ki fundamentalist ni naakutaaru.

Chusinava….Nuv kuda niku nachinattu follownavhtunav Hindu religion ni…

This is the beauty…kondaru premistaru, Inkondaru dveshistaru…kani andaru hinduvu laage jeevistaru

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Phuck all these sickularssssss. The oldest religion in the world by far is Hinduism. If Indians don’t stand for Hinduism. It will be wiped out for good. Feel free to hate Bodi. But don’t hate Hinduism or Hindu Gods. 

sickular makyalowdeeeessew can go phulcj themselves 

Eee chutiya modi valana Hinduism ante hate started

• Haha 1