Rang De Basanthi

Shameless

Congress sponsored movie keeping Bhagat Singh as a political pawn. At the same time music was kick ass in this movie. 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

well..they have all sorts of characters...

..yes..he prentending like muslim also joke...

Minorities version of story.  played a victim game anna. Especially aaa Hindu fanatic charecter. I don’t know that charecter name. and his contest with kunal kapoor charecter. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Jeep tho? Sponsored by govt? In India? 
sure. Enlighten me. I’m interested to check it out 

multiple...

this was around two year back.. (original video was viral..but not available now in internet...)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

multiple...

this was around two year back.. (original video was viral..but not available now in internet...)

That’s fair. I hear you. This is absurd and barbaric. 

But is this govt sponsored? Was police force ever used to kill rioters? My point is simple. The movie was very skewed against Hindus. All the characters in the movie were mostly minorities such as Muslims or Sikhs 

24 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Fanaah ela hit chesharo still surprise songs super untayi though .. that is india for you guys we will make terrroosost as hero 

Adhe gaaa. Bokka lo love story Malliiii

Congi power lo unnappudu opposition meeda teesadu hoelw gadu ....brainwash movie.  I cant believe i fell for it. 

2 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Congi power lo unnappudu opposition meeda teesadu hoelw gadu ....brainwash movie.  I cant believe i fell for it. 

We all fell for it. But it took a while for me to realize the reality of it 

43 minutes ago, Shameless said:

420164472_941504220669438_78162096532546

Awesome movie...expected most of the stars will be superr famous...especially Siddharth but looks like he didn't utilize the opportunity in a proper way

+100

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Minorities version of story.  played a victim game anna. Especially aaa Hindu fanatic charecter. I don’t know that charecter name. and his contest with kunal kapoor charecter. 

one thing i want to say…

left, rigth, majority, minority..etc ఇన్ని groups లేవు…

ఉన్నది రెండే groups..అతివాదులు, మితవాదులు…

మితవాదులతో…అసలు సమస్యే లేదు…వాళ్ళకి నచ్చింది వాళ్ళు నమ్ముతారు…ఇతరుల పైన రుద్దరు…వాళ్ళ పని వాళ్ళు చేసుకుంటూ పోతారు…అది పూజ అయినా..నమాజ్ అయినా.. prayer అయినా…

అసలు సమస్య అతివాదులతోనే….వాళ్ళు నమ్మింది అందరూ నమ్మాలి అనుకునే వాళ్ళు…ఈ బాపతు గాళ్ళు అన్ని చోట్ల అన్ని మతాల్లో అన్ని ప్రాంతాల్లో ఉన్నారు…including educates too…తొండ ముదిరి ఊసరవెళ్ళి అయినట్లు..వీళ్ళే రేపటిరోజు…తీవ్రవాదు..ఉగ్రవాదులు అయ్యేది…

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Fanaah ela hit chesharo still surprise songs super untayi though .. that is india for you guys we will make terrroosost as hero 

Aa Jamaana veru. Ippudu PK lanti movie cheyyamanu madatha pedtharu. 

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

That’s fair. I hear you. This is absurd and barbaric. 

But is this govt sponsored? Was police force ever used to kill rioters? My point is simple. The movie was very skewed against Hindus. All the characters in the movie were mostly minorities such as Muslims or Sikhs 

...protest is fundamental right...thats how we got independence too...

in fact..that same protest (jan lokpal, nirbhaya..etc) helped BJP to come into power...

but the same BJP how it treated protests like farmers protest...etc we all know...

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

one thing i want to say…

మితవాదులతో…అసలు సమస్యే లేదు…వాళ్ళకి నచ్చింది వాళ్ళు నమ్ముతారు…ఇతరుల పైన రుద్దరు…వాళ్ళ పని వాళ్ళు చేసుకుంటూ పోతారు…అది పూజ అయినా..నమాజ్ అయినా.. prayer అయినా…

అసలు సమస్య అతివాదులతోనే….వాళ్ళు నమ్మింది అందరూ నమ్మాలి అనుకునే వాళ్ళు…ఈ బాపతు గాళ్ళు అన్ని చోట్ల అన్ని మతాల్లో అన్ని ప్రాంతాల్లో ఉన్నారు…including educates too…తొండ ముదిరి ఊసరవెళ్ళి అయినట్లు..వీళ్ళే రేపటిరోజు…తీవ్రవాదు..ఉగ్రవాదులు అయ్యేది…

Well said. Extremists on both ends are dangerous. We need people who minds their own business and who are content with their own faith. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

one thing i want to say…

Anna nuvvu Andhra lo putti hyd lo eppudu undakunda US ochesav kada. New thinking alaane pure untundi but world is not binary like u think there are many grades

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

...protest is fundamental right...thats how we got independence too...

in fact..that same protest (jan lokpal, nirbhaya..etc) helped BJP to come into power...

but the same BJP how it treated protests like farmers protest...etc we all know...

BJP is a political party.  I get it. It’s not perfect.

But in Rang de basanti the movie portayred as if Kunal kapoor a Muslim boy is constantly living under fear from police. Worst part enti ante RSS alike pandey charecter proves himself wrong and he apologies to this Muslim charecter. What a phuckinnnnn joke????

31 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Congress sponsored movie keeping Bhagat Singh as a political pawn. At the same time music was kick ass in this movie. 

It was intentional ba. They want Sikhs to side with khangress. As a matter of the fact, that was whole rationale behind manmohan singh becoming PM of India. Khangress wants all minorities such as Muslims, Sikhs, Jains and xtians. But they don’t care for Hindus or their sentiments