Rang De Basanthi

Shameless

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Hinduism is a religion. That’s it.

You can’t be above unless you are spiritualistic.

Mere recital of Hindu scriptures does not make you spiritual. 

First of all hinduism isn't a religion baa...It's different practices or ism's that evolved with time and totally merged together during Aadi Shankaracharya to bring back the hinduism back to life from the likes of Jainism and Buddhism...

Hinduism is a religion. That’s it.

You can’t be above unless you are spiritualistic.

Mere recital of Hindu scriptures does not make you spiritual. 

And also one of final stages of Hinduism itself is Sannyasa and  hope I dont have to stress more on what sannyasa means

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Lol exactly ikkada chest thump chesukunta chaala mandhi ardham chesukovalsina core fundamental of hinduism is to be above all this ani...

artham kaaledhu bro…

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if anyone rightly understands religion (specifically hinduism) …thats what religion told…

అహం బ్రహ్మాస్మి…అని ఆదిశంకారాచార్య…చెప్పింది అదే కదా…

whats your definition of god..? doing magics..?

Let me explain this. I don’t like to talk about this subject in db. But I don’t mind having this disco with you. 

As per Shankaracharya, once we realize our true nature we elevate to the status of God. Inherently we all have atman. Which is an element of holy God. It’s aham brahmasmi. However it needs to be realized.

In order to achieve this, we have to overcome all worldly connections and attachments. I can’t indulge in all these earthly acts, and expect myself to attain that status of mind. It’s not possible. Ability to abondon everything is an essential quality to attain atman status 

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

First of all hinduism isn't a religion baa...It's different practices or ism's that evolved with time and totally merged together during Aadi Shankaracharya to bring back the hinduism back to life from the likes of Jainism and Buddhism...

And also one of final stages of Hinduism itself is Sannyasa and  hope I dont have to stress more on what sannyasa means

Exactly. That’s my point. Sanyasi has no identity. He abondons everything. The concept of conventional ID does not apply to sanyasi. We can’t say same thing about layman though. We are inflicted by many infractions and identity issues through out our life 

13 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Exactly. That’s my point. Sanyasi has no identity. He abondons everything. The concept of conventional ID does not apply to sanyasi. We can’t say same thing about layman though. We are inflicted by many infractions and identity issues through out our life 

Ancient times lo Greek or roman(not sure who) “scholars” used to debate when drunk but will arrive at a conclusion the next morning when they’re sober. Revisit this thread tomorrow and see if your views/opinions are still the same 

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Ancient times lo Greek or roman(not sure who) “scholars” used to debate when drunk but will arrive at a conclusion the next morning when they’re sober. Revisit this thread tomorrow and see if your views/opinions are still the same 

Will do. Not a problem.

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Let me explain this. I don’t like to talk about this subject in db. But I don’t mind having this disco with you. 

As per Shankaracharya, once we realize our true nature we elevate to the status of God. Inherently we all have atman. Which is an element of holy God. It’s aham brahmasmi. However it needs to be realized.

In order to achieve this, we have to overcome all worldly connections and attachments. I can’t indulge in all these earthly acts, and expect myself to attain that status of mind. It’s not possible. Ability to abondon everything is an essential quality to attain atman status 

oka pedda essay raasi delete chesa…

i will post it when it got good structure…

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

oka pedda essay raasi delete chesa…

i will post it when it got good structure…

Okay. I look forward to it.