Which one has better economy class (British Airways, Qatar Airlines, Emirates, Ethihad) to fly from US to India?

cameraman

I flew British and Emirates. The good things about British airways is direct flight route to Hyderabad meaning shorter time and old Boeing's meaning more leg room. The bad part is their service is not up to the levels of say even American Airlines, forget middle Eastern. 

Emirates has better food and drinks and services, but uses new planes which has cramped leg space. I flew Air India recently, after TATA took over and I did really like them. One overnight long haul flight from NY to DEL.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I flew British and Emirates. The good things about British airways is direct flight route to Hyderabad meaning shorter time and old Boeing's meaning more leg room. The bad part is their service is not up to the levels of say even American Airlines, forget middle Eastern. 

Emirates has better food and drinks and services, but uses new planes which has cramped leg space. I flew Air India recently, after TATA took over and I did really like them. One overnight long haul flight from NY to DEL.

I heard BA provides better food too

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Their DEL to JFK flight is utter disastrous. Possibly the oldest fleet in the sky...seats were like wooden chairs, 80 % of screens don't work, hand rests won't go up...it was a nightmare

16 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Their DEL to JFK flight is utter disastrous. Possibly the oldest fleet in the sky...seats were like wooden chairs, 80 % of screens don't work, hand rests won't go up...it was a nightmare

I didn't have any problems and my last flight was in Dec 2023. No issues whatsoever that you stated. What more the flight arrived than expected. That' pleasantly surprising.

17 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

I heard BA provides better food too

Things have changed perhaps. I didn't fly BA in recent times.

6 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Middle East flights aythe 14-15 hours you have to sit. Try Europe connections- 8/10 hours ki oka layover 

Food and service worst. Both in BA and Lufthansa 

• Sad 1