edina purchase sales tax tagginchu kovadam kosam...pakka state ki velli chesara..?

dasari4kntr

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

ivi patha va nti... ipudu 10.25% kada californiaaa 

varries with items kadaa

chinna chinna items ki ok...pedda difference vundadhu...

what about bigger purchase like cars...etc

5 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

dosthu gadu delware la unatdu..

ma batch e apple product konna.. vadi address e pedtham... no tax

yes..i heard that too...

do they report in tax fillings..? clearly there is question in tax filings "did you purchase anything out of the state.." ani...

on average... 60k car ki around 4k-5k sales tax...which is big amount cant be avoided in tax filings... 

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes..i heard that too...

do they report in tax fillings..? clearly there is question in tax filings "did you purchase anything out of the state.." ani...

on average... 60k car ki around 4k-5k sales tax...which is big amount cant be avoided in tax filings... 

I think that depends on what will happen if you report. if you get taxed then what is point of going that route? so they won't report it. 

Just now, keertana said:

I think that depends on what will happen if you report. if you get taxed then what is point of going that route? so they won't report it. 

yes...

but further issues emi vundavaa.? 

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes..i heard that too...

you need license of that state to buy? Also your vehicle sales tax is based on the state you plan to register. For instance,  I can buy a car in Florida, but dealer will charge me the sales tax of GA. Since I will need to get registration on GA plates. 

only way to get away is to register in Florida first. And then change it to GA after a month or so. Even then I will have to change my license to FL and all that crap. Vehicle sales tax is hard to escape. 

21 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

chinna chinna items ki ok...pedda difference vundadhu...

what about bigger purchase like cars...etc

Cars workout avvavu. Sales tax applies based on address

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

you need license of that state to buy? Also your vehicle sales tax is based on the state you plan to register. For instance,  I can buy a car in Florida, but dealer will charge me the sales tax of GA. Since I will need to get registration on GA plates. 

hmm...

some what making sense...i am exploring some delaware auto dealer websites...they have this section called other taxes with a link...once i click on it..its asking home address...i guess they might charge sales tax based on your home address...

3 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Cars workout avvavu. Sales tax applies based on address

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

hmm...

some what making sense...i am exploring some delaware auto dealer websites...they have this section called other taxes with a link...once i click on it..its asking home address...i guess they might charge sales tax based on your home address...

yes...

seems my guess is correct...

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes..i heard that too...

electronics ki ok..

car ki  headache.. just pay it

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes...

but further issues emi vundavaa.? 

dorikithe untaayi ga. 

anything you buy out of state that you pay no sales tax on, that you would have paid sales tax on if you bought in-state, you are supposed to pay the use tax

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

only way to get away is to register in Florida first. And then change it to GA after a month or so. Even then I will have to change my license to FL and all that crap. Vehicle sales tax is hard to escape. 

state kaadu anna county; based on the county you belong too; taxes are levied. 

• Thanks 1