Dallas Raskulu raavali

RPG_Reloaded

Desi ammayilu market lo unnranta nijamena?

websites or contacts unte share cheyandi bro 

ii3hsz.gif

9 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Desi ammayilu market lo unnranta nijamena?

websites or contacts unte share cheyandi bro 

ii3hsz.gif

rate enthaina images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJIcwJK3ry8qmb7d-ETiL

Ask your wife she knows better than me on rates as she negotiate her own rate  and just pass commission to me ra

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

@afdb__sai if this person makes one more post like this insulting and accusing women of such deeds I am going to complain to Dallas PD myself. 

He is not accusing women of prostitution as if he saw..he is encouraging it or in a way trying to creating a scandal for his pleasure.

He also participated once in a thread where he mentioned how much joy he had molesting a girl.. in other words sexual harassment. 

@Iriswest @riashli @Rushabhi If you have seen or found such threads in this db by folks like these report them to me immediately. Nothing against afdb, I love this forum. But few misogynistic folks like these ruin this forum for all.

There is thin line between using women for eycandy and sexual thrill....and this which is straight forward disrespecting women.

Sir women are not cheap tools ..stop disrespecting them..if there are cases of individual prostitution report those cases before they drag other women.

But your case is like you are encouraging pimps or encouraging more people to force women in to prostitution. No second warning..will report to Dallas PD or ..and I am ain't joking. 

DORS is a department that handle such cases.. they won't ignore online miscreants and consider it very seriously. STOP

Hello aunty enti idi

Dont cook stories here

Show me and post proofs here

3 minutes ago, coffee said:

@afdb__sai if this person makes one more post like this insulting and accusing women of such deeds I am going to complain to Dallas PD myself. 

He is not accusing women of prostitution as if he saw..he is encouraging it or in a way trying to creating a scandal for his pleasure.

He also participated once in a thread where he mentioned how much joy he had molesting a girl.. in other words sexual harassment. 

@Iriswest @riashli @Rushabhi If you have seen or found such threads in this db by folks like these report them to me immediately. Nothing against afdb, I love this forum. But few misogynistic folks like these ruin this forum for all.

There is thin line between using women for eycandy and sexual thrill....and this which is straight forward disrespecting women.

Sir women are not cheap tools ..stop disrespecting them..if there are cases of individual prostitution report those cases before they drag other women.

But your case is like you are encouraging pimps or encouraging more people to force women in to prostitution. No second warning..will report to Dallas PD or ..and I am ain't joking. 

DORS is a department that handle such cases.. they won't ignore online miscreants and consider it very seriously. STOP

please do it. he is an all time idiot for sure. mods are scumbags in this forum there are of no use. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Hello aunty enti idi

Dont cook stories here

aapara daridruda. post chesina chandalam kakunda malla athi okati

3 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Hello aunty enti idi

Dont cook stories here

I never harassed any women till date

but when I was 24, i accudentally groped/ touched breast of a wmen which made me to proceed. It was an accident and she didn’t stop me

we even exchanged contatcs as well, she was arond mid 30s then

nee comments chustunte delhi rape accused laa anipistunna naku

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anna neeku Miami PD lo evaru telvad kada kompateesi ani...  @Sucker anna adagamannadu.. 

ye thread lo em post cheyalo telvani dhed dhimak 

mods scumbags and laksha posts esina most contributor entha lafangi gaado ee reply chusi cheppochu 

Just now, coffee said:

This was your response when I questioned original dirty post.. this was you covering why you enjoyed helping her.. original post was removed by mods where you explained dirty things.. 

I didn't save the original post at that time..but you texted me this in dm. 

This time I saved this post.. see you in DORS inbox.

@afdb__sai cops will need his Ip and location. Thanks 

Helo aka

rpg reloaded meeda chala fake ids created 

adi check chesko first

Just now, RPG_Reloaded said:

Helo aka

rpg reloaded meeda chala fake ids created 

adi check chesko first

That is why I am filing report based on IP address not account name.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1