Shocked to know...ittaa kooda jaruguthundaaa

AndhraPickles

Hyd lo my relative's wife filled for vidaks and by froxy of husband (without even notifying him), the wife and her family nyaya idol mundu froxy hubby ni provide chesi..naaku vidaks istamey ani cheppinchaaranta.......

Someone in the wife's side tipped my relative about the same and this guy attended the sthanam on the day and informed to the nyay idol about this froxy process..

Shocked with his presence at the date and time...wife side people left the sthanam..

Oamma.....idemi desi System raa babu....🤣

• Sad 1

• AndhraPickles changed the title to Shocked to know...ittaa kooda jaruguthundaaa
49 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Hyd lo my relative's wife filled for vidaks and by froxy of husband (without even notifying him), the wife and her family nyaya idol mundu froxy hubby ni provide chesi..naaku vidaks istamey ani cheppinchaaranta.......

Someone in the wife's side tipped my relative about the same and this guy attended the sthanam on the day and informed to the nyay idol about this froxy process..

Shocked with his presence at the date and time...wife side people left the sthanam..

Judge needs papers aa papers manollu enni ayina istaru.. we do not have system to prosecute those who furnish fake documents... 

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

Judge needs papers aa papers manollu enni ayina istaru.. we do not have system to prosecute those who furnish fake documents... 

court lo fake doucments isthe its a punishable offense.... upto 6 years in prison...

• Upvote 1

Just now, praying said:

court lo fake doucments isthe its a punishable offense.... upto 6 years in prison...

Yes.. mari veellu dorkali kada.. it take another 8 years to prosecute them.. they will use victim card here saying that some xyz took money from them to get the vidak's ani 

59 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Edaki poyina ee froxy lu emiti baa 

aunty first night roju gadhi lo aame vellindha leka ***** ga fani manishini fampindho…that uncle needs to check 

28 minutes ago, praying said:

Farzi documents la lopalki poinodu evadu ledu….picha lite.

9 hours ago, aimodel said:

your relative missed golden chance.  Now need to stay with her.

Nenu ade anna...nyaysthan ki poina naakodukuvi.."idaakulu naaku ishtame" ani cheppunte...matter settle ayipoyedi kada raa poooooki ante....I love ❤️ her antundu....

10 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

First 6 months kalisi undali edo condition untadi kada ?

24 minutes ago, Kootami said:

First 6 months kalisi undali edo condition untadi kada ?

Emo bro...gadantha telvadi......just shocked how things work in Indian systems..

13 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

anna.. please konchem time teesukoni type cheyyi.. aa telugu ardham kavatledu :(

36 minutes ago, rako said:

anna.. please konchem time teesukoni type cheyyi.. aa telugu ardham kavatledu :(

21 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Y code language anna ee post ki :giggle:

🤣

12 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Edaki poyina ee froxy lu emiti baa 

aunty first night roju gadhi lo aame vellindha leka ***** ga fani manishini fampindho…that uncle needs to check 

😂