India Backlog and CC removal bill

BacklogBadham

This is reality even after CC removal happens

With just 140k EB GCs per year, 40k+ for EB2 & EB3 each - and constant pour of EB1 India blocking 40k, 80k for EB2+EB3 given to India alone will take years to clear a million requests.

let us take out of 1.2 million

1,200,000/80,000 ===> 15 years if all EB2+Eb3 numbers given to India by PD order.

In a transition  70% to India and 30% to ROW

1,200,000/(.7*80,000) = 21.5 years

getting this 1.2 Million down to 438,804 +156,179+ 396 = 595,379

595379*1.5 = 893,069

900k Indians in EB2+EB3 backlog.

EB1 80,161 140s - PD 2012 backdated. Q3 EB1 : 10,049

EB1 India will get cleared and become current if CC passes. And every year the new arrivals will peak up and take EB1 + any EB4+EB5 spills.

Just taking EB2 and EB3 India assuming 800k needed, it will take years to clear this backlog.

Overall it wont be great except people getting to file 485 and get kids age locked.

Getting GC in hand will take years : could be 20+ years.

And based on transition set to get backlogged petitions cleared it will take years. So even Country cap removal bills in current state are not great.

But there is nothing left to support.

As long as fellow Indians dont take recapture or others seriously and give some negative remarks for such bills, then CC bill itself will be in a state to include recaptured numbers to clear out this bulky backlog.....

1 minute ago, BacklogBadham said:

This is reality even after CC removal happens

With just 140k EB GCs per year, 40k+ for EB2 & EB3 each - and constant pour of EB1 India blocking 40k, 80k for EB2+EB3 given to India alone will take years to clear a million requests.

let us take out of 1.2 million

1,200,000/80,000 ===> 15 years if all EB2+Eb3 numbers given to India by PD order.

In a transition  70% to India and 30% to ROW

1,200,000/(.7*80,000) = 21.5 years

ina CC teesestamani evarannaru. nuvvu idantha makenduku cheptunav

• Haha 1

Some guy wrote some sensible comments based on calculating. Mana vallu IV valla money trap lo paddaru. All I say CC removal poyyina immediate relief may until 2016-17 tarvatha same story with this Janaabha in backlog. 

15 years same bill pattukoni vasthunnaru every 2 years minting money Thanksgiving time ki. They know we are so desperate for GC ani. Exploiting. All they need courage to set up a organization and scold all senators and house members. That is their game. 

My suggestion don't think much and move on with you careers 

By the way naaku many DM chesaru. Nenu Ind moved permanent ga kids ki GC vachaka. Naa GC almost abonded anukunta 1 year avuthunnadhi nenu vellipoyi. 

4 hours ago, DallasKarreBaluGandu said:

Indian ki GC kastam ra 2011 will not be cleared by 2050

Dallas  lo 5 millions unnaru ra 2013 PD vallu cc @dallas TANA president @DallasBaluKarry

I'm 2015 ra

my gc will be approved and direct parcel to ramba and menaka in heaven as gift from my bald gundu

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aimodel said:

I might be eratic. But to solve this problem all H1bs stop working and take vacation untill we get a valid solution. 

It is kind of a strike, but our guys wont do that because lack of unity and every guy takes care of his family. 

Atleast if we stop working for a month people will know the criticality.

Is this possible

19 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

I'm 2015 ra

my gc will be approved and direct parcel to ramba and menaka in heaven as gift from my bald gundu

appatiki menaka and ramba ki kuda bald gundu aitadi, match made in "heaven"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BacklogBadham said:

Some guy wrote some sensible comments based on calculating. Mana vallu IV valla money trap lo paddaru. All I say CC removal poyyina immediate relief may until 2016-17 tarvatha same story with this Janaabha in backlog. 

15 years same bill pattukoni vasthunnaru every 2 years minting money Thanksgiving time ki. They know we are so desperate for GC ani. Exploiting. All they need courage to set up a organization and scold all senators and house members. That is their game. 

My suggestion don't think much and move on with you careers 

By the way naaku many DM chesaru. Nenu Ind moved permanent ga kids ki GC vachaka. Naa GC almost abonded anukunta 1 year avuthunnadhi nenu vellipoyi. 

Congrats on moving back to India. I know you used to very active in following GC backlog couple of years back. What made you to go back to India?

Why would anyone will help us, we dont have votes or voice and its not a inhumane process too. We are waiting voluntarily with nice salaries , while avg American is struggling. Inka Backlog move chestha companies ki booka, so they will keep on pushing money to senators not to give any freedom for us.

so illgeal ani discussion vachinappudu alla to counter it legal immigration ni curry leaf laga vadukuntaru, final ga ichadhi emi undadhu.

Lucky ga Trump ban and covid valla ee matram move ayyayi. we should be happy with it. Eppudu EAD,AP vacchaka GC raledhu ani edduthunnaru. Tarvatha Citizien raledhu ani edustharu. Tharvatha 300k salary job raledhu ani edhustharu. so mana vallaki unna dhanto happy ga undakunda pakka vadini chusi edavatam common.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, aimodel said:

I might be eratic. But to solve this problem all H1bs stop working and take vacation untill we get a valid solution. 

It is kind of a strike, but our guys wont do that because lack of unity and every guy takes care of his family. 

Atleast if we stop working for a month people will know the criticality.

Don't think this is possible. Unions ala em levu. Also nuvvu strike ante.... ne pakkanode 2-3-4-5 job kosam waiting lo untadu. Unity anedi desis ante sahasame ani cheppali