Friend selling home that purchased in 2022

kakatiya

7 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

i don't want to go into internal details how people spend money but question is still valid, if you can only save 90k in 9 years how do you survive after retirement (not including kids college age costs). I hope the 10k per year savings is after mortgage, 401k, 529 etc.

10K possible every year. 

4 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

i don't want to go into internal details how people spend money but question is still valid, if you can only save 90k in 9 years how do you survive after retirement (not including kids college age costs). I hope the 10k per year savings is after mortgage, 401k, 529 etc.

vast majority of americans don't even save that 10k/ yr...they are perpetually in debt all the time buying new cars and unnecessary junk and have no planning for retirement...you should probably ask them for genuine answers...

10k a yr for 30 yrs in a s&P 500 fund (if it performs 8% annually) will yield a little more than a million $...that combined with ssn payments is considered a good sum for retiring by many americans

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Bro how is it possible..rent 3500$ kante maximum evadu pay cheyadu.. monthly mortgage around 5200$ ..bokka malli.

can never understand how people are comfortable paying that money for just a mortgage not considering other expenses. If its a single paycheck they won’t have a life here 

16 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

vast majority of americans don't even save that 10k/ yr...they are perpetually in debt all the time buying new cars and unnecessary junk and have no planning for retirement...you should probably ask them for genuine answers...

10k a yr for 30 yrs in a s&P 500 fund (if it performs 8% annually) will yield a little more than a million $...that combined with ssn payments is considered a good sum for retiring by many americans

I'm talking from H1 perspective. For americans it's their home country so it's vastly different and we need to compare apples to apples not average american. If you are investing all 10k and have that discipline to not move them then fine.

29 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

I'm talking from H1 perspective. For americans it's their home country so it's vastly different and we need to compare apples to apples not average american. If you are investing all 10k and have that discipline to not move them then fine.

Anna naaku 500 kuda migalatam ledhu anna year ki 

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

I highly recommend H1's to not invest in US real estate until they get GC/EAD but mana maata evvadu vinadu anuko, adhi vere vishayam....

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

800k bought, 820K selling...90K upgrades.....800 lo e 90 inlcuded aaa

mari intesrest other home expeses..add cheyali..tax  add cheyyil...appudu cheppu pettina dhaniki pocket loki vachina dhaniki diff

800 - base 

90 k upgrades

closing and other costs - 50 k

intlo furniture and other misc- 50k

1 mil - total cost so selling for 800k ani na yokka understanding, experts help me here 

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Bro how is it possible..rent 3500$ kante maximum evadu pay cheyadu.. monthly mortgage around 5200$ ..bokka malli.

$5200 aa , 2500 ( including property tax) kattadame yekkuva anukuna … 

1 hour ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

$5200 aa , 2500 ( including property tax) kattadame yekkuva anukuna … 

That's how it should.be 2500$ is ideal..

.tax 800_900$

India is not a bad option to go back. Plenty of opportunities for business. If you come up with a plan or commodity with quality, you can make a merry. 

I am surprised people have not looked into Milk business. Raise funds, buy lots of buffaloes and sell for a premium price with out any contamination. There is hell lot of demand for it.