Mrunal Thakur hikes her Fee

tamuhardreturns

The actress is quoting Rs 5 crores for all her new projects. She was paid close to Rs 3 crores for Family Star.
mrunal-thakur-hot-pic-v0-v9ghj3xufmpa1.j

• Like 2

Not worth it for this aunty.. There are so many young hot new girls which will add freshness to the screen.. Remember Rashmika was literally unknown until Geeta Govindam and still the movie made 100 cr

• Upvote 1

parasuram is super waste fellow... i am surprised.. how he is able to convince top stars.. with such disasters at hand..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

parasuram is super waste fellow... i am surprised.. how he is able to convince top stars.. with such disasters at hand..

same ne lekkane nuvvu iche build up ki nuve chese panulaki etla match undado same 

bend teesta ani dialogue kotti bend avvatam lantivi 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

uncle... a dikkumalina famly star cinemaki vella monna.... asal a dialogues endo, a screenplay endo.... the only saving grace in that movie is Mrunal.... a VD gani comedy ni tengo.... M la undi movie...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, KadapaKingg said:

Not worth it for this aunty.. There are so many young hot new girls which will add freshness to the screen.. Remember Rashmika was literally unknown until Geeta Govindam and still the movie made 100 cr

she is totally worth it.... a family cinemani disaster nundi kapadina saving grace

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Two heroines that tickle me…
1. Anu Emmanuel 

2. Mrunal 

All others assam…not interested. 

tickle the pickle uncle... or tickle inka emainana?