Dividend Calculator

Konebhar6

35 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Can someone confirm if you are able to select the stock in SIPCalculatorMonthlyDiv5Yr Sheet? I am not sure if these selections work if I shared the sheet as a viewer. 

I tried changing the stock but unable to do so 

14 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

I tried changing the stock but unable to do so 

It should work now .. But i had to give edit permissions. I wish there is a way to not give edit permission and users can still elect selections. 

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sample dividend calculator I created for some stocks ... Check CalculatorMonthlyDiv5yr Sheet.

Inputs -

• Check Stock Ticker
  • Dividend Reinvest - Shows how your investment looks like if your dividend is reinvested else not.
  • Yearly Investment - IF selected it buys stocks with 12k at beginning of year. Else it spreads $1000k every month evenly and buys 1st of every month. 

Output

• Shows in blue how your investment varies based on inputs selected. Shows results for 5 yrs. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrzsUK5TTQPt6B5XjuLm1wO4J9Pvo_zJwKFQzBcpuA8/edit#gid=1702614343

Any feedback?

@Konebhar6 Thanks for sharing. Looks nice. And wow PFE has been a disaster. But these big names more often than not , come up again.

2 minutes ago, vkk said:

@Konebhar6 Thanks for sharing. Looks nice. And wow PFE has been a disaster. But these big names more often than not , come up again.

PFE has fared badly in last 5 yrs .. but since its at a low price its next 5 yrs might look completely different. Will analyze that when I get more time. 

Idea is to identify Growth + Div paying stocks. There are a few. But of the lot I loved CL (Colgate Palmolive) and PG (Proctor & Gamble) which most of us would not invest in. 

43 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

PFE has fared badly in last 5 yrs .. but since its at a low price its next 5 yrs might look completely different. Will analyze that when I get more time. 

Looking forward to your analysis. Mostly these kind of stocks driven by the pipeline, and different phases of drug approvals.

8 minutes ago, vkk said:

Looking forward to your analysis. Mostly these kind of stocks driven by the pipeline, and different phases of drug approvals.

Yeh agree. Pharma is purely based on what’s next blockbuster drug. 

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Idea is to identify Growth + Div paying stocks. There are a few. But of the lot I loved CL (Colgate Palmolive) and PG (Proctor & Gamble) which most of us would not invest in. 

looks like MS did very well

44 minutes ago, keertana said:

looks like MS did very well

Of course .. because of the stock price. However if the analysis was done in 2022 Q3 it would look completely different for MSFT, META, etc

On 2/18/2024 at 3:34 PM, ARYA said:

Thanks uncle, give me 10 top picks please

SCHD, VTI, VOO - SIP every week or month. Same amount

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

SCHD, VTI, VOO - SIP every week or month. Same amount

Single time oka bulk about eddam ani thinking

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Single time oka bulk about eddam ani thinking

You will get better opportunities to buy later ....

• Upvote 1