CBN, lokesh, pawan kalyan, bhuvaneshwari and sharmila happily singing and dancing. Psycopk anna you'll feel very happy

DallasBaluKarry

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Please dont tag me..

When you spill so much venom on a ruling party and the current CM of AP, you should be strong enough to handle anything that comes at you from the supporters or the supporters of the supporters of that same party.

just a afdb tag shouldn't bother you

oka chinna maata

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DallasBaluKarry said:

When you spill so much venom on a ruling party and the current CM of AP, you should be strong enough to handle anything that comes at you from the supporters or the supporters of the supporters of that same party.

just a afdb tag shouldn't bother you

oka chinna maata

nenu thread vesinapudu... neku chetainate aa topic context lo argue chese dammu unte appudu tag cheyi... dont expect me to respond to yours...  

53 minutes ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

pacha media chusthe ninnu 10gutaru ra @DallasBaluKarry

Musali CBN and Sharmila highlight

I'll show them my very BBC they'll get scared of reverse theging ra

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, psycopk said:

nenu thread vesinapudu... neku chetainate aa topic context lo argue chese dammu unte appudu tag cheyi... dont expect me to respond to yours...  

thread vesinappudu reply ichina tarvata ekkadiko paripotav...reply ivvanappudu veyatam enduku PayTM Pulka samara

39 minutes ago, psycopk said:

NO! NO! I don't expect you or anyone to respond/react to my threads or posts. I don't care but I post as my wish and incase if someone do respond/react that is fine.

Once I create an Id here, afdb gives me the right to tag anyone I wish. It also gives you an option to ignore or not respond. 

I don't want to argue on your posts as I'm not here to argue with everyone, I want to have fun