Vedu (Shankukh) depression lo teskunadanta ganja?

DJBravo

lol not nammable…

manchi play boys and party kids laga unaru brothers chusthunte.. vadi dance videos and short films lo ammayilu baguntaru…

off the camera ani nadustayi emo mellaga trap cheyagam girls ni…money, fame and contacts ani chepi easy ga padipotaru ammaiylu…

https://www.gulte.com/movienews/281429/shanmukhs-video-goes-viral-took-ganja-in-depression

Just now, DJBravo said:

lol not nammable…

manchi play boys and party kids laga unaru brothers chusthunte.. vadi dance videos and short films lo ammayilu baguntaru…

off the camera ani nadustayi emo mellaga trap cheyagam girls ni…money, fame and contacts ani chepi easy ga padipotaru ammaiylu…

https://www.gulte.com/movienews/281429/shanmukhs-video-goes-viral-took-ganja-in-depression

YouTuber Shanmukh Jaswanth’s videos are popping up each day, and it looks like during the time of his arrest recently, some secretly shot videos revealing something different about the whole ‘ganja’ consumption episode. In a leaked video accessed by many TV channels now, Shanmukh is seen crying loudly, about the reasons for consuming cannabis.

At a time when police are searching his house, and catching him smoking ganja, the YouTuber and Bigg Boss contestant could be heard saying that he is consuming cannabis because of depression. “I was about to die, seriously; I’m in my depression; that’s why I’m consuming it”, a voice, which appears to be of Shanmukh, is coming out of the video. In fact, inside the leaked video, Shanmukh could be seen talking to a police constable and also Dr Mounika, who has lodged a case against his brother Vinay Sampath for cheating and sexually abusing her on the pretext of marriage.

Looks like this video is going to play a lot against Shanmukh in the court of law, while the public already started targeting him for his behavior. We have to see what happens.

Shanmukh Jaswanth Sensational Video Leaked | Sampath Vinay |@SakshiTV

2 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

YouTuber Shanmukh Jaswanth’s videos are popping up each day, and it looks like during the time of his arrest recently, some secretly shot videos revealing something different about the whole ‘ganja’ consumption episode. In a leaked video accessed by many TV channels now, Shanmukh is seen crying loudly, about the reasons for consuming cannabis.

At a time when police are searching his house, and catching him smoking ganja, the YouTuber and Bigg Boss contestant could be heard saying that he is consuming cannabis because of depression. “I was about to die, seriously; I’m in my depression; that’s why I’m consuming it”, a voice, which appears to be of Shanmukh, is coming out of the video. In fact, inside the leaked video, Shanmukh could be seen talking to a police constable and also Dr Mounika, who has lodged a case against his brother Vinay Sampath for cheating and sexually abusing her on the pretext of marriage.

Looks like this video is going to play a lot against Shanmukh in the court of law, while the public already started targeting him for his behavior. We have to see what happens.

Shanmukh Jaswanth Sensational Video Leaked | Sampath Vinay |@SakshiTV

Vedini big boss lo chustene Ardam ayindi.. ..chiraku face eskoni…lmao

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Drug victim car play cheyadaniki “Better Call Sunkara” ichina idea ayyi untadhi

lol true.. mana hyd TG la strict cheshnar anta..

It’s tough to eradicate drugs.. entha mandini ani aptaru…

basic ga this generation got used to pampering of the parents, availability of luxuries, and not being told no. Prati okkadiki attention kavali and hero la treat cheyyali. Adi life lo dorakka poye sariki, depression ani pedda pedda padaalu tag chesesi, victim card lu play chestaru. 

aa rakamga baby boomers and millennials depression lone bratukutuntaru!

1 hour ago, AnandaVivek said:

Cheppevaadu Chandrababu ayithe vinevaadu power star anta

laugh telugu GIF

Cheppe vaadu Chandrababu ithe, Paatinche vaadu Pawan kalyan anta…

We do not know how depression hits a person. IT could be true. Just because he is successful, has money, and acts with a lot of good looking women does not mean he does not have it.

Of course, We do not know if he is telling truth or lying to get out of situation. 

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

We do not know how depression hits a person. IT could be true. Just because he is successful, has money, and acts with a lot of good looking women does not mean he does not have it.

Of course, We do not know if he is telling truth or lying to get out of situation. 

vachadayya parvateesam.. itanu kooda drugs teesukuntadani talk.. andukane cool ga matladataadu. Mods arrest this fellow.